AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2006-03-10, 22:41   Link #841
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut
...thats an interesting thought...its plausable...dont know how they'll do it though...

...hmm...Hecate living with Yuuji...
*shrug*
...why not? ...i like Yuji's character...he deserve more girls with issues haha...im sure Chigusa wouldnt mind either...if anything she probably supports it...
...although Shana would probably be all "slash first ask question later"
Exactly what I thought. Shana pulls out her sword when Yuji is sleeping or looks the other way.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 22:56   Link #842
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
He's just confused, because Shana acted cold towards him only a while ago when they're with Wilhelmina, and then he hit another wall when his decision to leave town was "rejected" by Shana.
Perhaps but if someone you know just jumped into the line of fire just to save you I mean that's gotta send some message

Quote:
It's always easy to blame the guy as an observer when you know what the girl is feeling, but for Yuuji, all he has to go by are Shana's erratic words and actions. If Shana can't even be honest with herself, then it's even harder for Yuuji to understand what her true feelings are. Yuuji's not a total airhead, when he was talking to Kazumi on the pedestraian bridge in episode 21, we can see that he actually gave serious thoughts and considerations about someone's feelings towards him. "Guesswork", on the other hand, isn't something that Yuuji (or guys in general, really) is skilled with.
I dunno, I've had my shares of observations and I can usually tell. Of course one time my cousin was discussing this issue one time and we talked about how guys are so clueless when it comes to girls chasing them. It's like the phrase, "Your undressing...now your naked in front of me...what does that mean?"

Quote:
Still, he should figure it out soon enough, once he puts all those "memory pieces" together.
Probably not, Shana's gotta have to say it.

Quote:
Has anyone wondered why Yuji didn't resist Hecate "probing his mind"?
He seemed to have suffered amensia or something. He practically didn't remember what happened first off. Not to mention he doesn't exactly knows whats happening.

Quote:
Until then, let's hope the Yuuji + Hecate combo can treat us to more psuedo-erotic lines in the next episode.
Those japanese people are a weird bunch.

Quote:
...lol pure...probing...their little cyber-sex...
I'm not so sure, their not exactly over the internet....
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 23:03   Link #843
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Don't bash Yuji. If I was him, I would wonder the same thing.
I was joking. I put the smiley there to indicate that.
Old 2006-03-11, 00:07   Link #844
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
Perhaps but if someone you know just jumped into the line of fire just to save you I mean that's gotta send some message
A message, yes. But what? Just because someone took a shot for you doesn't automatically mean they love you. You still have to be able to put the pieces together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
I dunno, I've had my shares of observations and I can usually tell.
So you actually experienced a girl feeling love for you but wasn't honest enough to say it and you sensed it from her? My whole point was that it's always easy as an observer, the concerned parties themselves never know what's going on until everything's over.

The loser guys aren't the ones who are clueless about girls liking them, the losers are the ones who are STILL clueless even after learning about it.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 00:41   Link #845
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
A message, yes. But what? Just because someone took a shot for you doesn't automatically mean they love you. You still have to be able to put the pieces together.
Considering what the two have gone together you kinda expect something don't you? The message I was expecting, or what he should be doing was to rethink what he thought about how Shana sees him. He could at least put 2 and 2 together that she doesn't want him to die.

Quote:
So you actually experienced a girl feeling love for you but wasn't honest enough to say it and you sensed it from her? My whole point was that it's always easy as an observer, the concerned parties themselves never know what's going on until everything's over.
Very awkward, that's all you need to know.

Eitherway this is going no where, I suppose I should bring in Mai's quote, "Unless it's said, it's not gonna be understood."

I guess you could say I'm just a little angry with Yuji.
Old 2006-03-11, 00:47   Link #846
Bahamut
...lost in nothingness...

...there are moments when you can put two and two together but even then you may have doubts in your assumptions after all, thats what they are educated guesses...for example...

*girl walks up to boy*
girl: ...uh...i couldnt stop wondering but...do you have a crush on me?
boy: ...what?
girl: ...its okay...i know...
boy: ...what are you talking about? ...as a matter a fact i hate your guts...
girl: ...huh? what?
boy: ...yeah
girl: ...but...you're always so nice to me and you're always helping me out and everything...
boy: ...its called "manners" dumbass...

...well maybe thats a little farfetched but i did see something similar happen...

...anyways sushi's right...its okay for yuji to be clueless now since shana hasnt given him much of a heads-up let alone a confession...
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 08:53   Link #847
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut
...there are moments when you can put two and two together but even then you may have doubts in your assumptions after all, thats what they are educated guesses...for example...

*girl walks up to boy*
girl: ...uh...i couldnt stop wondering but...do you have a crush on me?
boy: ...what?
girl: ...its okay...i know...
boy: ...what are you talking about? ...as a matter a fact i hate your guts...
girl: ...huh? what?
boy: ...yeah
girl: ...but...you're always so nice to me and you're always helping me out and everything...
boy: ...its called "manners" dumbass...

...well maybe thats a little farfetched but i did see something similar happen...

...anyways sushi's right...its okay for yuji to be clueless now since shana hasnt given him much of a heads-up let alone a confession...
LOL! That skit was funny!
Old 2006-03-11, 14:44   Link #848
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
In terms of anime's, yes it means she/he loves you, either as a family member, friend, or just love love.

Anyways, Yuji maybe still clueless, but he is kind of busy right now, and is in a state of confusion. Damn in that episode I could not stop laughing, when Hecate was say "fill me, fill me with your emotions........."
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 15:05   Link #849
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hawq
In terms of anime's, yes it means she/he loves you, either as a family member, friend, or just love love.

Anyways, Yuji maybe still clueless, but he is kind of busy right now, and is in a state of confusion. Damn in that episode I could not stop laughing, when Hecate was say "fill me, fill me with your emotions........."
And the moaning and gasps
Old 2006-03-11, 15:15   Link #850
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:

That was ....Well, it's sorta expected anyway. 'Controversial' moans and gasps from this one, the twin-cest....Isn't too surprising for me.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 15:28   Link #851
Bahamut
...lost in nothingness...

Quote:

...in most anime such acts of sacrifice is because of love...but that knowledge is from a third person's point of view...its not like Yuji knows about anime and their common traits...

...in terms of that HecateXYuji moment...if Shana ever finds out about it...oh boy, will Yuji be in deep shit...lol...
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 20:00   Link #852
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Margery Daw's return, even though i knew it was gonna happen! ^^;;

Very much looking forward to the last two episodes. It'll be a shame that Shana's ending, but i believe that a second season shall happen.
Old 2006-03-11, 22:07   Link #853
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

Send a message via AIM to Prodigious Send a message via MSN to Prodigious Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigious
I can only hope that there will be a second season. I have faith that they can wrap things up decently, but I don't want the show to end. It didn't hit me until last night that there were only 2 eps left.
Prodigious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 04:48   Link #854
NeoSam

Here's the cover of Shakugan no SHANA PS2 game:

Old 2006-03-12, 09:11   Link #855
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:

I do hope Yuji fills her in a way i thinking, though a R-15 rating and above will be needed.
Old 2006-03-12, 09:33   Link #856
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever
I do hope Yuji fills her in a way i thinking, though a R-15 rating and above will be needed.
Seems like she just said she is satisfy with the inner strength(chikara) flowed from Yujii to her. Hacate was just suprised because she found out Mistess and Flame Haze have some relation.She doesnt have any feeling or whatsoever on Rujii still by now. give her a rest. She seems to be happy coz three in one flamehaze packge is on the way and herself being a leecher to Renji Maigo.

banzi ~de arimasu

*me*

Seems Wilhelmina got back some sense. She called Yujii as Sakai Mistess instead of only Mistess.May be I didn't notice in the last episodes.By the way,Magery is quite lame in this time, she is the one who should be got ahead of the Shana and Wilhelmina.

Last edited by lavielove; 2006-03-12 at 10:12.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 09:35   Link #857
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
Here's the cover of Shakugan no SHANA PS2 game:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3386/snsps2game3uv.jpg
Happen to have any screenshots from the game? *wonders*
Old 2006-03-12, 09:48   Link #858
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
Happen to have any screenshots from the game? *wonders*
can't wait to see isn't it ? *me too* The release date is 23/03/06
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/930215.html
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 09:55   Link #859
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
To add on, Shana's parents died in a car(?) accident but she survived, I think.
They never said that in the anime did they? Or is it in the novels?

......I'm starting to think I'm the only girl who watches this show. How disturbing.
Old 2006-03-12, 10:12   Link #860
blitz1/2

There's nothing wrong with that.

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, drama, j.c. staff, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsundere