AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-17, 23:06   Link #61
kuroSaki_Ichi

I'm sorry, this arc is just...crap. Ugh, why can't they do something else like Kakashi Gaiden, that would be better than some stupid kid who sometimes I still can't determine the gender. I understand that they have to stall for time sometimes.....but honestly the current storyline is so far away from manga..bleh. I just hate it when they talk for like 10 min about pointless stuff or like staring at the same person for like another 10 min. Their expanding on the story using the filers isn't that great. Another thing, Yukimaru pisses me off to no end, something about him really makes me mad.

And @ zaxthezax
omg, I agree about the running in the fog thing.....I want to break my screen when I see them running around. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY DONE THAT?? You would have figured that they should have gotten out of it after like 3 episodes. I'm just really frustrated with the pace of the anime XD.
kuroSaki_Ichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 04:34   Link #62
Alchemist007
*Author

Kakashi: "Hey Naruto, you go lol in the fog, we'll go lol in the smoke, k? LOL"
Old 2009-03-18, 12:55   Link #63
zaxthezax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Lol, nice find xD
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 06:10   Link #64
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
HAHA! So right, he couldn't even tell where the heck he was going half the time. Kakashi's team did like nothing whatsover, they were just all like "everyone hold up, HAWD UP!"
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 17:47   Link #65
EoT
~~

Looks like there is no new episode this week and we get a double episode next week.

Today, March 19, 2009 - No episode.
Thursday, March 26, 2009 - Episode 101 & 102.
Thursday, April 2, 2009 - No episode.
Thursday, April 9, 2009 - Episode 103 & 104.

So there is a chance filler could end next week, then wait 2 weeks and we could get a double non filler episode
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 18:39   Link #66
neshru

episodes 103 and 104 are still filler. The new OP airs with them though
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 19:41   Link #67
Bombermanofdeath
Ultimate Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Why god? Why?
Bombermanofdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 19:48   Link #68
Alchemist007
*Author

The ep names make it sound like this is going to go on for a very, very long time
Old 2009-03-19, 22:18   Link #69
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I hate the fact that I still get pi$$ed when there's no new naruto when I think there is going to be so...Eventhough the show finally got good with Kakazu arc I still hate myself for caring this much about a show that has went so downhill...I shouldn't even give a damn that this less than stellar arc doesn't have a new ep this week, but I stand here really ticked off...I'm just a slave to routine I guess...
Old 2009-03-20, 04:10   Link #70
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
New OP? Thank God. I can't stand the current one. As long as they get to the Akatsuki stuff, I won't mind these filler episodes so much. The more screentime Tobi and Deidara get, the better.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 04:58   Link #71
Alchemist007
*Author

I like the current OP more than most of them.
/me is on Audiosurf scoreboard :P
Old 2009-03-20, 18:23   Link #72
Supermutant

Does OP mean the opening animation/theme?

I like this one, but it seems dated by now.
Supermutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 21:22   Link #73
Alchemist007
*Author

the song of the opening = OP, or ending = ED.
Old 2009-03-20, 21:53   Link #74
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I hate the fact that I still get pi$$ed when there's no new naruto when I think there is going to be so...Eventhough the show finally got good with Kakazu arc I still hate myself for caring this much about a show that has went so downhill...I shouldn't even give a damn that this less than stellar arc doesn't have a new ep this week, but I stand here really ticked off...I'm just a slave to routine I guess...

your good, I'm just checking back from time to time to find out when it starts up again....since this Arc started, I've been catching up on older anime titles. and for the first time I've just left Naruto alone.
after going through 2 years of filers before. I'm not going to get caught in that trap again....so I'll start watching when things return to normal.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 22:25   Link #75
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika-Esper View Post
New OP? Thank God. I can't stand the current one. As long as they get to the Akatsuki stuff, I won't mind these filler episodes so much. The more screentime Tobi and Deidara get, the better.
The current OP is awesome. It fit perfectly with the Zombie Twin Arc and Shikamaru being the main focus and Hero. But then after episode 89 they took out the Team 10/KakuzuzHidan stuff and padded it with filler which reduced its awesomeness. Filler taints everything. The song is still good though unlike the new ED that got old and annoying after the first few times.
Old 2009-03-21, 07:19   Link #76
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
The current OP is awesome. It fit perfectly with the Zombie Twin Arc and Shikamaru being the main focus and Hero. But then after episode 89 they took out the Team 10/KakuzuzHidan stuff and padded it with filler which reduced its awesomeness.
Actually, the OP is clearly done with the filler arc in mind too. Even when it first aired, a lot of elements hinted at an upcoming filler arc. The fact that they reused the H&K scenes from the previous OP meant they planned to replace them once the filler arc started. Also, the OP shows all the characters that take part in the filler arc, even those that have nothing to do with the H&K arc.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 09:18   Link #77
Leode
The Legend

... and of course, had all the random bad guys that were filler arc specific.

The way I see it, you can take your filler now, or you can take your filler later.

Better to have 20 filler eps followed by 15 canon then 20 filler then 15 canon...

As opposed to:

30 canon , 40 filler.

One of those keeps the fans in thrall, the other one will loose all but the most hardcore.
Leode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 09:32   Link #78
CubeE
Taju Kage Unagi No Jutsu!

Please to god tell me there aren't going to be twenty filler episodes! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CubeE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 20:08   Link #79
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Well, looks like I've caught up with the current episodic rate.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 20:32   Link #80
zaxthezax

I think Orochimaru wont show up at all. It feels like hes not even interested in the Sanbi. Just Kabuto who heard Oro speaking in sleep like "whoo Ichibi, Nibi,, whoo Sanbi,,, whoo meh power,, whoo snakez" and wants to bring him the Sanbi to be his candyboy number one again.
Some may say Orochimaru is busy training Sasuke,, i wonder what would be better training than standing a Tailed Beast..
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote