AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-05-24, 15:09   Link #21
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Ah so it wasn't a sequel persay then...more of a epilogue?
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-24, 16:29   Link #22
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety
Ah so it wasn't a sequel persay then...more of a epilogue?
Mmm, maybe something like a collection of sidestories now that this new sequel is coming out. But yes, it wasn't an actual full story or anything.
Old 2006-05-24, 18:25   Link #23
Fafnir
I believe I can fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
I know that. I mean, "in what way do you mean?". As in does he hope Seabook doesn't steal the screen, does he hope there aren't too many new characters, what?

As far as other info regarding this manga, at the moment all the current info is what's been posted at Gunota and in the first post of this thread.
Well, I've never read Crossbone(although I desperatly want to, but I can't find any links to a download[if anyone knows any seeded torrents for Crossbone, could they please PM me?), but I just don't want them to destroy the story, plot device everything, and super power everyone under 18.

Also, about Gundam Wing, the MS are built to be near invincible. Unlike in GS and GSD, the Gundams in wing were built to be one unit armies. The Gundams in GS/D were meant to be high performance, but after Freedom, they became battlefield overlords(kind of like in Wing, but not as well done).
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-24, 18:41   Link #24
nightbringer360

Anime-Gundam subbed the first volume and the first chapter of the second volume of Crossbone Gundam.

They haven't done any more yet ... I'm considering translating the rest of it myself (will take a while though -_-).
nightbringer360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-24, 19:35   Link #25
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Already in progress by us. Our first volume will be out on June 11th with the next to follow the week after I hope. =D

As for Skull Heart::

バカがボオルでやってくれ

Mobile Suit B Gundam (A ball, but a Gundam head) appears, it is piloted by Umon Samon. Bascially, it's a spoof battle of the Battle of Solomon as the Zeon cower in fear over a visual of this GIANT Gundam head that appears. Basically someone yells Gundam and they all run for cover. Three skull crossbone Dom's appear and attack, comedic dodging on the part of the B Gundam, and Umon manages to take out a Dom. After taking out another one, it comes down to the last one, and he almost doesn't make it. The joke is the faceplate on the Ball can be jetisoned and is a bomb. Umon defeats the last Dom. Chapter ends some seventy years later with Umon slapping some ass and talking with Kinkedo.

星の王女様

Uh... Le Petit Prince meets Tinkerbell, anyone?

Bah... my computer is acting wonkers... I'll post more after a restart.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 05:46   Link #26
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Thats good to hear.

I really think the F90 and Crossbone series should be animated, obviously it has a big enough fanbase(aside from Sentinel). I always thought Seabook becoming Vanguard Pirates was a thing to disguise their plan to stop the thing going on over at Jupitar.

Oh yea, there seems to be some inconsistancies with Wing Gundam, I remember see Deathscythe being destroy from a shot from a beam rifle(after Duo was captured).
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 20:58   Link #27
nightbringer360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues
Already in progress by us. Our first volume will be out on June 11th with the next to follow the week after I hope. =D
Did you manage to get more staff, Deacky? Zeonic-Corps seem to be releasing a lot more stuff these days (a rate of roughly something every 2-3 weeks)

Hopefully, the first volume should be out at about the same time my Core-works Crossbone Gundam conversion kit arrives ^_^
Old 2006-05-26, 01:22   Link #28
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaZEROCustom
LOL, since when was SEED more realistic than Wing?
Thank you So glad that wasn't allow to pass without a comment.
HazardNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 12:23   Link #29
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbringer360
Did you manage to get more staff, Deacky? Zeonic-Corps seem to be releasing a lot more stuff these days (a rate of roughly something every 2-3 weeks)

Hopefully, the first volume should be out at about the same time my Core-works Crossbone Gundam conversion kit arrives ^_^
Every two to three weeks? We've released something every Sunday since May 7th :S. More staff... no, not really... :S

And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Old 2006-08-22, 19:21   Link #30
Shiro Amada
Drooling Fanboy

Crossbone Gundam

Since this isn't licensened, does anyone know where I can either buy imports or read scanlations of Crossbone Gundam? I love the mecha designs, and I really would like to read it. Also, can anyone give me a basic summary of the series. All I know is that it is a sequal to F91, so I really need information.
Shiro Amada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 00:44   Link #31
freelancer3018
(o")o UC Slappie o("o)

Send a message via AIM to freelancer3018
Looking for Crossbone Manga

Is there a place where I can get the Crossbone Gundam manga that has been edited to english. I know Zeonic CORPS was doing it but they seemed t have stopped. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by freelancer3018; 2006-10-02 at 10:09.
freelancer3018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 06:17   Link #32
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Zeonic Front is a game. Zeonic-Corps is the group. We're still releasing it, we're just severly backlogged on photoshopping.

Old 2006-10-02, 10:09   Link #33
freelancer3018
(o")o UC Slappie o("o)

Send a message via AIM to freelancer3018
lol my bad
freelancer3018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 06:22   Link #34
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I seriously doubt Seabook will come back. At the end of the first Crossbone series, he's marrying Cecilly, so that should technically be that. Plus, Fukuda isn't working on UC projects, so I guess it's safe.

I am seriously tempted to order the Crossbone Gundam MG and convert it into the "Captain Jack Sparrow Custom", just for laughs.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 05:23   Link #35
nightbringer360

On reading part 3 of Seven of Steel, you see someone being patched up.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-07, 14:10   Link #36
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Are you sure it was in part three? There's no one being patched up in that chapter because Tobia is fighting Callisto... :x

Old 2006-10-10, 06:37   Link #37
nightbringer360

Sorry - it's the October issue of Gundam Ace. I'm not sure if it's Seabook/Kincado, because he's a lot darker, and there's no scar over his eye.

My command of Japanese is limited, so it's hard to read through.
Old 2006-10-10, 06:43   Link #38
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Could anyone give a summary of whats happened so far and whats the setting?
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 18:31   Link #39
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
Could anyone give a summary of whats happened so far and whats the setting?
Well, I'll review the first chapter here, then I'll post the rest on my forums once I get done reading them again. I'm not touching the chapter titles with a ten foot pole because they are... whacked. If anyone else wants to provide their version, then can do so here. The really have no relation to the events in the chapter whatsoever... >>;;

Imperfect Review

第1話 「そして今宵エウロペはゼウスのもとより降る」

Jupiter. Inhabitants of a world that carry the name of Zeus. Three years have passed since they attacked earth. However, not everything has ended. There are those that are still aiming at Earth with an ever vigilant eye. The final battle of the space pirates of the Crossbone Vanguard and the Jupiter Empire unfolds in space with the fate of the Earth hanging in the balance!

Universal Century 0136.

Crux Dogatie's second wife Europa is attempting to flee an attack on their ship. As she's fleeing, she reassuring herself that she can't die and that there has to be someone to save her, otherwise "there won't be anyone to tell." Several mobile suits of the Jupiter Empire swarm her suit, so she ejects and floats aimlessly in space. She is startled to see a skull and crossbone illuminated against the black backdrop of the stars. It's the Crossbone Gundam.

As it charges past her, the Empire forces are in complete shock at the sight of it. Tobia begins taking out the units asking why they always (x5) keep appearing in front of them each and every time. After he successfully takes out the suits attacking Europa's units, he sits in the cockpit with an uneasy feeling. Just then, his monitor shows somone drifting in space. He picks up the young woman, who comments on Tobia's childlike appearance. He blushes at the fact explains that he just turned 18 and introduces himself.

Just then, old man Umon starts barking on the communicator and Tobia says that he's coming back. Back at their ship, Tobia scopes out Europa while Umon blows a gasket about the lack of spare parts to repair the Crossbone with. As Tobia takes Europa to the gravity block of the ship, she pulls a gun on him. She identifies them as the Crossbone Vanguard... enemies to the Jupiter Empire. Just then, Bernadette comes toddling out to greet Tobia on his return when she recognizes Europa. The two stare at one another dumbfounded. Seizing the opportunity, Tobia kicks the gun out of Europa's hand and her into the wall. Everyone is shocked, and he just has a 'wut' expression on his face.

Bernadette takes Europa to the showers to clean her up. She bears the number '778' on the top of her right hand. The talk over some things (you can tell I'm getting lazy in this review) and before they know it unknown units are approaching! Europa says they are from Jupiter for sure. Tobia sorties with two others and they begin their counterattack. However, after taking out a unit, they discover that their enemies are in possession of nukes! As the battle continues, the units begin self destructing in an attempt to thwart Tobai's efforts.

After the battle is over, Europa notices that they have brought one of the Jupiter Empire soldiers onboard for medical treatment. Given that the time is right, she explains her story to the others. The Thunder of "Zeus" plan... a direct shot at Earth from Jupiter with a super-long distance colony laser!!

第2話 「月に鳥が舞った」
第3話 「絶望を歌う半〝神〟」
第4話 「たった6日のクエスト」
第5話 「青き星に侍を捜す」

Old 2007-02-05, 15:39   Link #40
J_Ridden
Grunt Deluxe

Sorry to revive an old thread, but can someone tell me if Crossbone Gundam is cannon? Someone on another forum noticed that the events didn't appear in the UC chronology.
J_Ridden is offline   Reply With Quote