AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-09, 12:04   Link #1001
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Can't wait for fall anime... and more importantly... can't wait for Volume 9. The title sounds really epic... It gets THAT cold somehow, lol?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 12:10   Link #1002
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Can't wait for fall anime... and more importantly... can't wait for Volume 9. The title sounds really epic... It gets THAT cold somehow, lol?
Hell fu**ing yes!, I'm pretty exited can't wait for october and vol 9 too.

I hope they don't screw the entire adaptation with annoying rush and cutting important parts of the plot.

PS: someone have a better image of vol 9 cover? please.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 12:13   Link #1003
LazyHunter

Nice cover. Can't wait to see what crazy Object Kamachi made up for this novel.

I'll probably enjoy the anime just for seeing the moments I like so much animated but yes, if they start cutting explanations on how things work or rushing to adapt more volumes they'll probably ruin the show for anyone who hasn't read the novels.

Last edited by LazyHunter; 2015-05-31 at 16:32.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 12:22   Link #1004
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

At the same time, it'll get a lot of new fans who watch the anime into the novels.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 12:36   Link #1005
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
At the same time, it'll get a lot of new fans who watch the anime into the novels.
You mean people who only watch the anime and come here to ask every single detail about the LN?
Old 2015-03-09, 12:38   Link #1006
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
You mean people who only watch the anime and come here to ask every single detail about the LN?
I guess you guys were talking about AnimeSuki only. I'm more interested in the Japanese side of things.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 12:39   Link #1007
Wandering Soul

That cover looks real nice and I can't wait to see the object for this volume.

The anime should bring in new fans considering they don't rush things.
Old 2015-03-09, 12:40   Link #1008
RaymondSageClark
Banned

^ I hope they do all the work on 24-26 episodes.
Old 2015-03-09, 17:12   Link #1009
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinotori View Post
HO 9 cover.

And the anime will start airing in Fall.
>Dark-skin
>Green Attire
my attention is captured
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 02:04   Link #1010
hinotori

An anon on /a/ post the full synopsis.

Quote:
>Quenser and Heivia have left the battlefield and arrived in Lost Angeles, a coastal industrial city of money, desire, and eternal summer where anything is possible.

>The city looks like a tourist attraction, but it actually contains four violent organization and is a lawless land where people end up dead more easily than on the battlefield!!

>"Wait. What happened to the beach? Isn't Lost Angeles supposed to be filled with girls who wrap their sexual frustration in swimsuits?"

>"Yeah, but you have no idea what organization's mistress those beauties are. One wrong move and you'll have your balls torn off, so are you sure you want to try that?"

>The two of them have not changed, but their mission this time is a little different. They were called in with a military intelligence team for an unprecedented theft mission! They are to steal the Faith Organization Object under the command of the blonde bikini commander Myria! A new Elite girl also makes an appearance in this near future action series!!

So the enemy this time is Faith Organization huh?. That make sense, considering that the name of the city is 'Lost Angeles' and from the earlier synopsis, look like this city will be located on the coast of the Indian ocean, so it should be different city from our 'Los Angeles' too.
hinotori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 05:29   Link #1011
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinotori View Post
An anon on /a/ post the full synopsis.

So the enemy this time is Faith Organization huh?. That make sense, considering that the name of the city is 'Lost Angeles' and from the earlier synopsis, look like this city will be located on the coast of the Indian ocean, so it should be different city from our 'Los Angeles' too.
Faith Organization, on a lawless red light district, with bikinis...

THE IRONY IS SO THICK, I CAN CUT IT WITH LASERS.

Religion, you never cease to amuse me.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 05:40   Link #1012
obnuchious

then that means three of the Big Four countries are in the former U S of A ???
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 05:53   Link #1013
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
then that means three of the Big Four countries are in the former U S of A ???
Formerly all of them controls US of A... until Quenser came to the equation and decided to C4 Faith Organization out of the nation. (wait, did I just rhyme?)

And oh, don't call them countries... cause they are not. Rather call them alliances.

Dragon Killers™, the greatest superweapon ever invented since objects. Scaring entire alliances at 1/1,000,000 the cost of Objects.

Cheap, (Un)reliable, (Un)predictable, and Deadly.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 06:02   Link #1014
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Formerly all of them controls US of A... until Quenser came to the equation and decided to C4 Faith Organization out of the nation. (wait, did I just rhyme?)

And oh, don't call them countries... cause they are not. Rather call them alliances.

Dragon Killers™, the greatest superweapon ever invented since objects. Scaring entire alliances at 1/1,000,000 the cost of Objects.

and going against them, make sure the Elites are not female or else there could be a possibility they would join the Dragon Killers™ . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 07:30   Link #1015
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Not to mention womanizing. Hide yo waifus.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 08:04   Link #1016
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Not to mention womanizing. Hide yo waifus.
There is no hiding from the Dragon Killers. They will accidentaly find your waifus while running destroying Objects.

And if they can't win your waifus, DK will corrupt them instead. Just ask Unicorn.
Old 2015-03-10, 09:01   Link #1017
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
>Dark-skin
>Green Attire
my attention is captured
You forget the ponytail. YOU DON'T FORGET THE PONYTAIL!!! those long luscious pony tails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
There is no hiding from the Dragon Killers. They will accidentaly find your waifus while running destroying Objects.

And if they can't win your waifus, DK will corrupt them instead. Just ask Unicorn.
A certain perverted dragon would cry blood if they met the dragon killers. And they won't even need mumbo jumbo magic to do so. Their dead.
Old 2015-03-10, 10:17   Link #1018
Trung-t-rung

Like I said on a previous post. Dragon Killers are HOverse's equivalent of Snake and Otacon.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 10:53   Link #1019
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Like I said on a previous post. Dragon Killers are HOverse's equivalent of Snake and Otacon.
"Bromance" not high enough to be Snake and Otacon, though I do see your point.
Old 2015-03-10, 11:12   Link #1020
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
"Bromance" not high enough to be Snake and Otacon, though I do see your point.
Did Snake and Otacon ever have a pervert/sex joke conversation before ?
Oh, wait. That talk about Meryl's, uh, behind.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, legendary bikini armor, object, sci-fi, shounen