AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-13, 21:06   Link #1241
OverSeer
Inactive Member

I hope she does not die, all she needs is to experience a different kind of world and she will change. But someone close to her must show her that world.

"dials Tatsumi"
Tatsumi: hello?
Me: You"re up
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 21:12   Link #1242
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Suddenly I have this image of Tatsumi and Esdes on a magical carpet ride while 'a whole new world' plays in the background

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 21:15   Link #1243
Shadow5YA

Did anyone else think of Scar from FMA when they saw that guy with an X-shaped scar on his face?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 21:18   Link #1244
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Did anyone else think of Scar from FMA when they saw that guy with an X-shaped scar on his face?
OMG yes...so much Yes!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 21:54   Link #1245
Iron Maw
Banned

What a lovely chapter.

Spoiler for OMGHNNNNGDIES:

-Nice to see that Scar is still able to find work.
-So it seems Incursio is actually pocket dimension.
-Like how those choices all had the same result. Esdese Route is only route.
-Also like how self-ware Takahiro makes the characters, never thought Esdsese comment on how she shooting attack names.
-I guess they have been on that island for a day, seeing as it's night now. I wonder how Tatsumi going to explain this to Rabac and Night Raid in general?

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-07-13 at 22:07.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 22:25   Link #1246
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Tatsumi: "I was stuck on an island with Esdese for a day. She was very clingy..."
Rabac: "Go die!"
Mein: "Go die!"
Nee-san: "I'll make you forget all about her!"
Akame: *resisting urge to go kill Esdese*
Boss: "Hahahahahahahaha!"
Su: "... *fixes Tatsumi's clothes* It's alright."

Actually I want Jaeger's reactions xD
Wave's in particular.

Wave: "Poor Tatsumi..."
Old 2012-07-13, 23:04   Link #1247
OverSeer
Inactive Member

"Poor Tatsumi"
More like the luckiest son of a bitch. Aside from training her love for him is his ticket to an awesome, pain free life with a hot chick who will fuck him everyday and night. Think about it rich, sex everyday, can do whatever you fucking want (except cheating or getting "friendly with other women" but every relationship is like this)

What an awesome life any man would want this life, don't get on her bad side and Tatsumi will have a very very happy experience. But no like a dumb ass he is throwing it away for some event that might never successfully happen or even do anything. WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT

Personally if it was me I would not betray my buddies for a woman, but I guess I am a fucking idiot as well
Old 2012-07-13, 23:27   Link #1248
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Tatsumi: "I was stuck on an island with Esdese for a day. She was very clingy..."
Rabac: "Go die!"
Mein: "Go die!"
Nee-san: "I'll make you forget all about her!"
Akame: *resisting urge to go kill Esdese*
Boss: "Hahahahahahahaha!"
Su: "... *fixes Tatsumi's clothes* It's alright."

Actually I want Jaeger's reactions xD
Wave's in particular.

Wave: "Poor Tatsumi..."
Hahahaha that is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
"Poor Tatsumi"
More like the luckiest son of a bitch. Aside from training her love for him is his ticket to an awesome, pain free life with a hot chick who will fuck him everyday and night. Think about it rich, sex everyday, can do whatever you fucking want (except cheating or getting "friendly with other women" but every relationship is like this)

What an awesome life any man would want this life, don't get on her bad side and Tatsumi will have a very very happy experience. But no like a dumb ass he is throwing it away for some event that might never successfully happen or even do anything. WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT

Personally if it was me I would not betray my buddies for a woman, but I guess I am a fucking idiot as well
Whoa there, aren't you getting carried away? To begin with Tatsumi has way more at stake for this rebellion to throw all away for woman who he doesn't like in that way. He's not the shallow sort of person to betray comrades and beliefs like that, especially when he has legitimate issues with her.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 00:48   Link #1249
Soji

Quote:
Ok...what if instead of meeting that sociopath of a girl from the rich and deranged family that killed his friends...Tatsumi had met Seryuu instead?
Seryuu might seem completely broken now but she wasn't at the time. She could have heard his story and helped him get into the police force. The very same guy he killed in the real story would be his boss and possibly even mentor in the IF story, Tatsumi being blissfully unaware of his shady dealings. NR would then kill him thus making both Tatsumi and Seryuu hate them (more). Later on Esdese's team would be formed and Tatsumi would also join the tournament, getting her attention. He would then be trained by her and eventually be part of the official Jaegar team.

Or he would have been killed his first day on the job :I

I love "What Ifs" in manga...connecting the dots based on what the real story has told us so far xD
Or end like Akame. Thinking about it if he would have some doub about his own job or find out about the true nature of the capital in this kind of scenario ,Tatsumi would probally do the same thing a Akame and Aniki do. Or at least this is what i think.

Quote:
I do not agree with this
the training would be brutal for Tatsumi if Esdese trains him that is true, but you forget she loves him and she already told him she won't let anything harm him ever again. She would not allow him to die, or put him in such a situation. A near death experience is possible, but death will not happen to Tatsumi if Esdese was on the case. I am willing to bet that Tatsumi will be the only exception to her philosophy.
But this is what I think
I'm not so sure about this. While I can agree she seem more protective toward Tatsumi ,I'm not totally sure if what you say would happen. (but i can be wrong on this).
Quote:
I believe the army and the police are very much like "our" army and police forces.

About 26...
OMG I LOVE ESDESE...

Had to get it out of my system first. It was a really nice and fun chapter, just seeing Esdese go full on Dere Dere on Tatsumi the whole damn time. She is unexpectedly childish at times, with the whole drawing Tatsumi's picture (she sucks at drawing) and whatnot.

"3: Hold me"
I'd pick this if I were Tatsumi.

Let's be honest here, if I were in Tatsumi's position I wouldn't care about how shitty the country was or how much of a sadist and evil she is to others...I'd drop NR and go with Esdese. Does this make me a bad person, a jerk and an asshole? Yes...but I'd be a rich jerk with the strongest AND HOTTEST damn warrior madly in love with me.

Also...no panties...Good Job Esdese, that's the way to do it.
More than anything you wold be the same at the PM and other that we see in this manga. But then again ,people like who/what they like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Well, with the latest chapter, everyone can see how OP esdes is and how unlikely anyone will be killing her anytime soon -_- Including Akame
Agree.That's why time ago i said that even if they fight 2 again one(tatsumi + akame) they still can't win again her.hell even if the whole NR team go again her they would probally still lose .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
What a lovely chapter.

-Nice to see that Scar is still able to find work.
-So it seems Incursio is actually pocket dimension.
-Like how those choices all had the same result. Esdese Route is only route.
-Also like how self-ware Takahiro makes the characters, never thought Esdsese comment on how she shooting attack names.
-I guess they have been on that island for a day, seeing as it's night now. I wonder how Tatsumi going to explain this to Rabac and Night Raid in general?
Also this make me wonder what else Incursio can do other what we already see.
And now you understand why I say she not give him choice
But was funny see Esdes comment about that.
Why? It's not like was his choice to end on that Island with Esdes. Esdes it's too strong he had to play along if he want to survive and NR know this. Also he come back with more info about her and with other details concerning Esdes strength .I'm sure the boss will be happy about this. Although i not know how the other girls will take this

Quote:
"Poor Tatsumi"

So he is a Idiot because he not fall for the Sadic girl? Wow i want to answer more, but i think some one else already answer this in the best way . And the answer is.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Whoa there, aren't you getting carried away? To begin with Tatsumi has way more at stake for this rebellion to throw all away for woman who he doesn't like in that way. He's not the shallow sort of person to betray comrades and beliefs like that, especially when he has legitimate issues with her.
Totally agree with this.But people tend to forgot about this.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-07-14 at 04:51.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 01:07   Link #1250
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Fun chapter. Masked tan man appears with an X scar on his face, his teigu is called Shambala but thankfully he looks nothing like Scar :P The lonely island parts were very nice, it feels like a momentary break from all the srs business that will probably follow afterwards.

I wonder how Esdese will get them out of the island though...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 02:14   Link #1251
Calca
Expressionless

New chapter.

I have to admit I have no idea what I want from this manga. Esdese is obviously on the wrong side but at the same time I cannot see her simply switching due to her personality and her past. Also, those on her side are not all bad people.

For once I have no idea who to root for.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 05:12   Link #1252
ShiroiRyu

She can't be a villain.
And she can't die.
I dont want.
Old 2012-07-14, 06:22   Link #1253
Kafriel
Senior Guest

She's certainly hard to kill...lots of power and battle experience on her side, if she ever dies, it will be either by Tatsumi's hand (which I really doubt) or because he was distracting her (which is still pretty hard).
Quote:
She can't be a villain.
Everyone is a villain in this story...or rather, nobody's a hero.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 06:28   Link #1254
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Burning this manga if they kill off ESDES. >_>
Quote:
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If it happens...
Ready to send the author a hate mail
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 06:31   Link #1255
Soji

Kafriel@ The way the story go until now ,I think it's pretty clear that he will Kill her in a way or another. Also never forgot how Tatsumi is if she kill or hurt really badly one of the NR ....then we alredy know how Tatsumi will act.Although there is always the chance she die by the 3 party .but who know.
Lexxus@ Pretty much. Even if is soon for now i not think she will avoid death. But i suppose we will see how this will happen and when.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-07-14 at 06:43.
Old 2012-07-14, 06:45   Link #1256
Tenchi Hou Take

Obviously in these sorts of occurence especially in manga/anime, where let's be honest most people who watch it aren't that popular with women, see someone who is but turns them down, the most common response is to insult him, regardless how logical that choice may be.

Ah the irony of bro's before ho's but barely anyone follows it.

TBF in Tatsumi's defense if he had managed to convert her there's a good chance he would want to hit that. TBF I'd probably see myself making the same decision he did too, while the proposition is nice, you can't really see much future, if she continues to torture people to death, you either have to accept that or get the hell away, hit and run is also a bad idea if you value your life at least, not to your on her level strength wise.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 06:53   Link #1257
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Obviously in these sorts of occurence especially in manga/anime, where let's be honest most people who watch it aren't that popular with women, see someone who is but turns them down, the most common response is to insult him, regardless how logical that choice may be.
Soo true. The funny thing is,I can totally see most people insult him even more if he ever chose a girl that is not Esdes

Quote:
TBF in Tatsumi's defense if he had managed to convert her there's a good chance he would want to hit that.
Well i not think there is some one that would think differently.While we can't be sure i think that at least once he would.
But then again we probally never know .
Edit :
Quote:
TBF I'd probably see myself making the same decision he did too, while the proposition is nice, you can't really see much future, if she continues to torture people to death, you either have to accept that or get the hell away, hit and run is also a bad idea if you value your life at least, not to your on her level strength wise.
pretty much. But people seem to forgot this . Aloso I think is interesting point out that Esdes herself was suprise about the monster on the Island.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-07-14 at 08:24.
Old 2012-07-14, 08:24   Link #1258
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
In my defense...I always cheer for the crazies and underdogs...and you should all know that by now :I
Old 2012-07-14, 11:48   Link #1259
Mentar
Banned

*grin* There you go. Esdese dripping moe out of every pore. Nah, I'm almost sure by now she won't die.

We already have the answer in this chapter, I think. Teleport guy will somehow supplant Esdese with the Minister, causing her to reevaluate her loyalties. Not to join Night Raid, no. But being open for a coup.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 12:20   Link #1260
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
*grin* There you go. Esdese dripping moe out of every pore. Nah, I'm almost sure by now she won't die.

We already have the answer in this chapter, I think. Teleport guy will somehow supplant Esdese with the Minister, causing her to reevaluate her loyalties. Not to join Night Raid, no. But being open for a coup.
I am sorry I am all for Esdese and Tatsumi, but what gave you that idea??
O_0

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!