AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-10-26, 13:45   Link #941
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
UI Vegeta would be kinda lazy as a way to close the gap tbh. But at the same time, there's nothing comparable to it power level wise, so I guess Toyotaro is in a tough spot here from now on.
Old 2020-10-26, 15:04   Link #942
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
Nope, you still can. At least there are people that canonically can do it.
Who? We've not been shown or told of anyone who can.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-27, 00:37   Link #943
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Who? We've not been shown or told of anyone who can.
The Angels can, Beerus kinda can. And for others to have it or even get on such level, remember Freezer case where he was in SS-tier (the first) and in 4 months he fucking jump to SSB-tier, this also can be done. And this time Moro actually get it, even if it was for naught due to the properties of the transformation.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-27, 07:34   Link #944
GDB

There's zero indication that Beerus can. In fact, it's implied that he cannot, as Jiren was stronger than his GoD, and while he was weaker than Beerus we don't know by how much. Despite this, MUI Goku completely dominated Jiren in every possible way.

And if Whis can teach it, and Meerus has it, then it's likely all Angels have it, proving my point. Moro definitely transformed. You can watch the color of his hair (collar) change to white like Goku.

So yeah, you either have MUI or you don't now. If you don't, you're Yamcha.
Old 2020-10-27, 10:12   Link #945
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Beerus can't do it perfectly, but he's shown it. We saw it before in the manga. I think it was when the GoDs fought each other during the exhibition match for the ToP.

Either way, they can bring opponents that have it to give Goku a challenge. And Vegeta might learn it. We'll see.
Old 2020-10-27, 16:50   Link #946
justavisitor

Don't quite remember, but I thought full power Jiren was still able to trade blow with MUI Goku...so all hopes don't seem lost yet...

Vegeta can learn the demon way ..But the demons are so underwhelming in this series, the last demon we had was the one who can turn ppl into stone back in buu saga??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-28, 10:06   Link #947
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We could get demons stronger than that one if Toriyama and Toyotaro want. And by the way, his name is Dabura.

Back when MUI Goku fought Jiren, his body didn't get stronger to respond to Jiren's attacks like it did against Moro. Whis said it happens only when you're at the level Goku's at with it now. Moro reached it because of Meerus but he couldn't handle the power which is why he needed to merge with Earth.

But we do still have hope: just give Goku opponents that have mastered Ultra Instinct to the level he has (or higher, if possible).
Old 2020-10-28, 13:34   Link #948
Blueknight78

honestely whi not someone already did something about the "true evil mastermind" in dragon bal universe????, why this monster crap person called "GOKU" still there???, yeah i know peoples love him, yeah we are in the age of "love villians and "gray" area, where you can be the worsth person in the world and still be praised (as long you are not trump JK), no matter how much crap goku do, he will manage to screw even more, he basically did the same as cel saga, please for the love of god someone make those heal beans disappear or at last never allow goku know about them, otherwise we are screwed terrible, soemone call "BUDA" to seal again this crap monkey king son goku, he is really the worst thing in dragon ball ever...

ok, now being serious, really, it's really getting impossible to "like goku" at this point, because he keep, again and again and again and again, being the "worsth shounen hero ever", one thing is you want to "kill peoples" another is you give every possible chance to the enemie to "change the table because you are tooo ultra overconfindent and somehow loves to get things screwed because "fight is fun, because you love fight more than even your friends, lover or family, scrow everything what is matter is 'figth and nothing more", evern if it means screw the world.

something is really wrong when the "god of destruction is being more kind and reasonable than the MC
Old 2020-10-28, 13:39   Link #949
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Good ol' power creeping. Im a huge fan of man-made androids being stronger than a space emperor and the strongest of a warrior race.
Old 2020-10-29, 18:03   Link #950
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Don't quite remember, but I thought full power Jiren was still able to trade blow with MUI Goku...so all hopes don't seem lost yet...
Yeah, after Jiren powered up, he fought on par with MUI Goku. At least that's what we can assume since the fight happened off panel because "they were moving too fast to see".
Old 2020-10-30, 05:07   Link #951
GDB

Just keeping up doesn't really mean anything if he couldn't land a blow.
Old 2020-10-30, 09:09   Link #952
DragonOsman
Dragon King

And MUI Goku now is stronger and plus his body will instinctively get stronger to cope with attacks. I.E. He's invincible unless he's fighting someone who has also mastered Ultra Instinct to the same level as him which wasn't the case back in the ToP.
Old 2020-10-30, 14:25   Link #953
Blueknight78

to be fair at this point i really don't understand all that "power level crap", because in the end in the next arc will pop up another "even more strong" enemie" which will make the "ultra instinct meanless and goku will need a "new power up" like ultra instinct 2(they will pull a new power up out of they ass anyway).
Old 2020-10-30, 22:56   Link #954
Sixth
Nobita

In before Super Saiyan Angel mode or Super Saiyan Rainbow mode.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-31, 07:04   Link #955
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Since Goku is closer to a god now, I'm waiting for him to get a SSJ mode similar to the one Goku Black used (that one with pink hair, SSJ Rose). That's why I've been wondering if he can't somehow combine UI with SSJ Blue.
Old 2020-11-02, 13:00   Link #956
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Since Goku is closer to a god now, I'm waiting for him to get a SSJ mode similar to the one Goku Black used (that one with pink hair, SSJ Rose). That's why I've been wondering if he can't somehow combine UI with SSJ Blue.
Should be theorically possible but the specifics of the UI are kinda similar to Mystic Gohan was turned into a transformation but to a extreme level. So if they mix the two powers it should have a similar effect to Gohan using SS + Mystic.

Btw, talking about the specifics about the UI and how it works I think is a good idea to bring back the Power Pole.
Old 2020-11-03, 07:29   Link #957
DragonOsman
Dragon King

By "Power Pole" do you mean the staff that can stretch? Isn't that stuck between the roof of Karin's Tower and stretching up into below Kami's sanctuary? I don't think he's allowed to get it back.

One problem I think there could be in trying to mix SSJ and UI is that while the former requires one to be in an emotionally excited state, the latter requires the exact opposite state where one is completely calm. It sounds kind of hard to mix them.
Old 2020-11-03, 08:18   Link #958
alex_drian

Quote:
By "Power Pole" do you mean the staff that can stretch? Isn't that stuck between the roof of Karin's Tower and stretching up into below Kami's sanctuary? I don't think he's allowed to get it back.
I don't think Dende would be fussy about it. Also, they donīt need it there anymore, everyone can fly.
Old 2020-11-03, 10:11   Link #959
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I know. But you'd think if he could get it back, he would've done so by now.
Old 2020-11-03, 11:47   Link #960
alex_drian

Quote:
I know. But you'd think if he could get it back, he would've done so by now.
Is because punches, kicks and blast have done the job so far, but I think the Power Pole is perfect to use with the UI. Gotta make him the true Wukong.

Tags
donkan mc