AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-09-29, 08:46   Link #29681
MartianMage

free refill!

send help! send ice packs!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 11:04   Link #29682
Rizare

Oh wow, actually no apple left. Is it safe to assume you can cash in at least 100 boxes?

Also, all of Skadi skills are maxed out. No steel left and dust are crying. Everyone needs so much dust. If I could roll Sheba and Gil from the 5 monthly tickets, it would be great because I may need to burn gold XP at some point to have some free space.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 14:45   Link #29683
MartianMage

Currently at box 196. Well with about 5 days and something something hours left on the event I'll hit over 200 with natural AP.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2018-09-29, 18:12   Link #29684
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-09-30, 09:03   Link #29685
MartianMage

@Sheba

congrats on the NP5

---
as for the MHXA CQ...

There are differing opinions on how to do this but IMO you should only bother taking the good buffs and then break her early. Ok not super early but only take the good buffs from easy to kill mobs. Let her take buffs that aren't that good. IMO you should break her once the first door mob appears. BTW don't let her take buffs from door mobs. Make sure you kill them yourself. Breaking her early starts her starvation countdown. Her starvation kicking in is what makes you win this fight.
Old 2018-09-30, 13:21   Link #29686
Kitsu Breaker

i feel so tainted to download the japanese and the korean version on the game but i donīt know yet enought of this language.

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-30, 16:08   Link #29687
Rizare

I should have lost because I thought her NP would purge the guts buff but that didn't happen and I won. But then again, something weird happened earlier where MHXA used her NP and then ate the zerker door I was intending to kill after her NP turn because I was thinking the NP would take an action up. Maybe Abigail 2nd skill screwed up the AI?

If someone feel like using my lineup for whatever reason, just make sure to kill the spriggan.
Images
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-01, 08:23   Link #29688
MartianMage

Don't try this at home:

https://mobile.twitter.com/k2eda_fgo...138342400?s=19

I actually tried to replicate this but it seems this vid is using a lvl100 damage CE and my friend's damage CE is lvl19. The amount of RNG gates is insane too.
Old 2018-10-01, 10:14   Link #29689
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Images
MHXA exhibition
Second try. First try was using MHXX. Used a CS in the first run to heal MHXX but those crits are insane that it can even kill a Foreigner. I somehow managed to steal the crit buff on the first mob so it went easier. Most of the fight was using Mashu Merlin and Tamamo to stall. When MHXA's health was half she proceeded to kill everyone else. Luckily Cu persevered. I probably should have used bond CE Herc but I don't really want to retry any of these exhibitions again.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-02, 13:24   Link #29690
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quite.
I'm not as "well equipped" as most players are, so once I clear a CQ, I just go "Finally!" and never touch it again.

They're time consuming too, the time it takes to do a CQ can be better spent on several farming runs...those tickets though...
Old 2018-10-02, 23:53   Link #29691
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Skadi Jannu Merlin Mashu vs diabetic Sith CQ = sanity breaking.... Especially when it's turn 33 and she's still at 9M HP
Old 2018-10-03, 03:11   Link #29692
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Skadi Jannu Merlin Mashu vs diabetic Sith CQ = sanity breaking.... Especially when it's turn 33 and she's still at 9M HP
This challenge quest is really a pain, in particular once you get her down to the final 2 mil/1 hp and she just crits the main line anyways and having to reset it again.

The challenge quest this year is just annoying as opposed to challenging

As for the rest, I'm done farming. I don't have much time to play fgo for the next week outside of logging in and maybe using natural ap, so I will have to call it quit at box 122

I now have enough dust and berserker cookies to max out Dino Cu, Ibaraki and Alolan JAlter. Well, I still need seas shells for JAlter and bones for Cu, so more calcium farming in the future haha

pls have bones in the xmas raffle

outside of that, it has been time to level up skills and servants now. I got everyone minus Fumma and Darius to max (since they also need bones) and I will be seeing which of the 5* to max out soon. Oh and a new addition to my lvl 100 club

good event, all in all
Old 2018-10-03, 04:21   Link #29693
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The main problem is the time involved. I don't think it's possible not to lose your frontline even with Jannu and Merlin there so having losses is a given, but when you take nearly 1 hr+ just for a CQ.....
Old 2018-10-03, 05:02   Link #29694
McW
Canaan II When?

I was scouting the last EQ, this time no break bars, didn't kill anyone but so far you have:

-Paul Buyan
-Nero Bride
-Billy Kid

-Your offensive buff (attach up, quick up) has no effect if Buya is on the field.
-Buyan heals completely every turn.
-Billy cause burn debuff with attacks and ignore defense.
-Nero has full party NP special Def.

So all in one you can't attack buff yourself, you can't use damage NP. I would recommend use Mozart and an archer to critical nuke Buyan first... just saying.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-03, 05:36   Link #29695
MartianMage

I'm going to say this now. Killing Nero early is a mistake here. You need to kill her last. You say she NPs every kill? The solution is to kill 2 enemies every turn so she only NPs once for the 2 kills. You just need to prepare your defenses(team invul, taunt, stun) every time you make a kill. What you need to do from the start is setup Billy and Bunyan low enough so you kill them on the same turn. With Bunyan dead you can now turn on your attack buffs. Killing the rest becomes easier since a merlin buffed buster critter can literally 1 shot everything in this CQ. George with his 3 turn taunt paired with volumen is a great way to soak Nero's NP while you crit everything to death. Merlin with 2030 or Final Destination is great here to keep pooping stars. Suggested attacker is Cu Alter, JAlter, summer BB.

edit:
YouTube

I think anyone with the same servants can replicate this easily. The RNG requirements for this is actually really low.

Last edited by MartianMage; 2018-10-03 at 07:35.
Old 2018-10-03, 22:09   Link #29696
McW
Canaan II When?

"You probably eat bananas for breakfast, but in Union Soviet New York Banana Oni eats you!"

Ok now my in deep thoughts of the event. Back in '17 last Nero Fest they ramp up the challenge in the exhibitions, except for the first 2 and the finale they really made it hard starting with the Indian Brothers but while it's hard it wasn't random or restrict to do some specific stun to clear it... except for King Hassan that one was a RNG fest, even Da Vinci outright tell you while she spam NP you can control and degrees her NP bar at your will.

Now '18 Gil RNG Fest... the farming and lottery part remains the same, however the exhibitions most of them could be on "You know what's Bullshit!" episode. In details...

Spoiler for Towara:

Spoiler for Leonidas 300:

Spoiler for Okada:

Spoiler for Jaguars:

Spoiler for sHEBA:

Spoiler for MSX Alter:

Spoiler for Finale:

I was really busy during the event, I only played a few time the exhibitions without taking them seriously, even if I took farming more seriously than the exhibitions I'm only on 35 boxes. Also I'm trying to be more casual about the game, skipping event reruns here and there.
Old 2018-10-04, 00:41   Link #29697
MartianMage

https://imgur.com/a/XhynMfr

Finale 3T clear using Eresh setup. I don't have a video because Eresh failed a 90% crit on turn 2. 45+ stars and still can't get 100% on both of her card with caster allies. Suuugoi lancer crit weight!
Old 2018-10-04, 00:58   Link #29698
IceHism

Tried to use summer BB to do the finale but RNG screwed me one way or the other by denying me brave chains on Bunyan on the first two turns or not giving me anything to work with after killing Bunyan. It was sad.

Then I decided I didn't want to do something fun and pulled out the alterniki Leo George strat and won easily.

Wish I had a golden carp tho. And looks like I'm gonna raise a Mozart for more attempts at esports runs
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-04, 01:35   Link #29699
MartianMage

YouTube

edit:

YouTube

This run is actually a bit annoying. I used NEET-hime here because her def down is stronger by 10% than Skadi's which let me 1 shot Billy.

@Kakurin

It has finally happened!!!

1148 days in... I finally rolled best girl!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2018-10-04 at 08:38.
Old 2018-10-04, 09:10   Link #29700
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post

It has finally happened!!!

1148 days in... I finally rolled best girl!
Congratz for rolling the best parallel worlds traveler, is there any other first gen CE that you don't have?

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon