AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-11-04, 09:14   Link #481
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I sent my translation to nobodyman9 for fix it, all is on his hands now.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 07:39   Link #483
Wing Zero Alpha

So basically, the entire CG universe was established by Charles utilizing his Geass inside the World of C, or specifically Akasha if I read right, to rewrite history in peoples' memories from the 1990s AD onward. I have to admit that's a certainly a different take on CG's background, though I can't say I'm entirely sold on it. First, while it would be easy enough to manipulate people into believing a big lie like that (ironic that Charles and V.V. wished to created a world without lies by using a big one), what about icons that represent human history? Stuff like statues, monuments, historical documents, etc.? Sure, Charles and V.V. could have easily altered those things in America, but what about elsewhere? I would imagine it would take some effort to remove that statue of Horatio Nelson from Trafalgar Square, if not destroy the square entirely, since "Britannia lost that battle". And then there's the likes of technology and resources; yes, C.C. mentioned nuclear weapons being discarded, but what about sakuradite? Did Japan always have it and was only recently discovered, or did Charles and V.V. somehow alter the fabric of the universe so that Japan, a land notorious for its lack of natural energy resources beyond volcanos, would have the key mineral for their fabricated a.t.b. era?

As for the explanation on Geass, I can believe the Codes' mystical powers were actually ancient technology based; reminds me of Trinity Blood in a way, namely how the Methuselahs were actually humans enhanced with alien technology. Still, one thing you may want to think about changing is the idea that the Codes don't heal decapitations, because it's been recorded in canon that C.C. got her head chopped off at least once and still survived (makes me think of a Homunculus from FMA).

Beyond all that, I enjoyed this chapter just like the rest. The Lelouch/Nunnally moment was quite touching; unfortunately, the same could not be said for Kallen and Ohgi, as there's still a big rift between them even after all this time. Interesting take on Naoto's death as well, though it sounded like Tamaki was more at fault for trying to hijack that Gloucester than Ohgi was for standing aside and letting him do it. Still, here's hoping that things get amended in the end, for all parties.

And finally, I'm extra curious about that thing that attacked C.C. earlier, especially when it holds a connection to the energy spike from the Thought Elevators. Somehow I'm getting a real "calm before the storm" vibe now; in the past chapters things could have been written off as nonessential, but now it seems like the story is moving toward something darker and sinister, similar to all but the later episodes of CG when it was revealed the "God" everyone was fighting against was just the Collective Unconscious (not unlike the Third Impact from Evangelion IMO) and Marianne was assassinated by V.V. randomly. Overall, I've become even more intrigued with your work now Bonzo, and I can imagine that unlike Bandai you'll give a true grand finale to CG when the time comes around. Keep it up.
Wing Zero Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 10:31   Link #484
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, about C.C head chopped, I read a lot of different stories, for example in the "nightmare nunnally" comic she was burned alive like "witch".
Another fact, a code owner with head chopped can revive if someone fix the head to the body, but I believe more of the murderers just wanted the code, then for survive, the code pass to the first human available.

There're too much different stories, for this I written that theory about Britannia birth, you know the noblemen kicked out by napoleon bonaparte , but from that year, there's a jump to 2017.

About the example of Horatio Nelson, britannia noblemen founding fathers just built that city-state in Canada to lick their wounds, then America colonization worked like we know.

For how V.V used the collective unconscious without C.C, the explanation isn't ended there, in chp 4 the rest, however I could explain better, united states changed in britannia empire, then, and using charles geass + collective unconscious, the world accepted it without investigate (that sort of things) but for brainwash and control billions of people, the power had to be MORE and MORE, then C.C.

The energy spike was caused by some ruin and the activation of that "thing", the time was just few minutes because C.C success to stop it.

For Kallen, well, she was friendly, but Ougi did the bullshit to speak about those old stories, result, Kallen react in a bad way, upset for Ougi's obsession.
With simple words, Ougi is a idiot.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2010-11-10 at 07:11.
Old 2010-11-10, 06:59   Link #485
John117xCortana

Don't you think having Nunually joke about who the father is is a little...overdoing it ?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-10, 07:07   Link #486
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Considering all the lies Lelouch said to her, I think not.
Old 2010-11-11, 05:41   Link #487
John117xCortana

Fighting fire with fire ?
Old 2010-11-11, 05:52   Link #488
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Just a little "spite" to getting even.
Old 2010-11-11, 12:59   Link #489
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Chapter 4 page 1 preview:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2010-11-14, 07:12   Link #490
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Chapter 4 page 2 preview:

Spoiler for Seems destiny:
Old 2010-11-14, 23:57   Link #491
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Chapter 4 page 2 preview:

Spoiler for Seems destiny:
Wonderful! Suzaku & Euphie's reunion was so heartwarming and heartbreaking if you ask me.
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 15:06   Link #492
Wing Zero Alpha

Wow, and I thought I was being cruel to Suzaku in my own story. But then Euphie would have enough grounds to bitchslap him after all he's done.
Wing Zero Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 15:32   Link #493
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

It's only the beginning.
Old 2010-11-16, 06:00   Link #494
John117xCortana

Kill a man and his pain is brief. Destroy his life and his pain is forever. - Skyllian Blitz, Spacebattles Forum
Old 2010-11-20, 09:13   Link #495
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

New preview:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2010-11-20, 22:35   Link #496
Lost Cause

I wonder what Corneila is getting worked up about?

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-21, 07:59   Link #497
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Cause View Post
I wonder what Corneila is getting worked up about?
I know, my 40 years old Cornelia seems Margaret Thatcher.
Old 2010-11-24, 17:42   Link #498
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Page 4 preview:

Spoiler for fun spoiler:
Old 2010-11-26, 20:32   Link #499
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

On chp 4, other question will have a answer:

1)sakuradite wars
2)the truth behind suzaku's father death
3)who were those "gods" V.V and Charles had to kill?
4)Euphemia's secret.
Old 2010-11-29, 08:25   Link #500
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Preview:

Spoiler for spoiler: