AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-26, 00:50   Link #4381
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Not really in the mood for tanking after I get back from work, though a nap might change my disposition.

Also regarding lose streaks: personal experience tells me forcing the issue only makes it worse (that x5 fiasco, I remember it well). If you hit three losses in a row, it's time to bail, as you'd likely only become more frustrated.
Old 2013-03-26, 04:12   Link #4382
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
as for the leading winner in my sponsored tournament, Kimi has taken the lead, so you all can pester him for gold now. 26000 gold, and he has no intention of sharing. so if he splits it, he would have to choose a max of 3 other ppl to give to in the guild. anyways he plans on getting a prem tank.

my suggestion is to get the T34 over the other crappy tier 8 tanks. or do what Q did, just buy tier Vs or 6s, better yet Y don't you TOG II it up wit me XD

let me know if you want to do it, i'm gettin rid of some tanks to make my Oorarai collection and Maho Limited Edition collection
wow, you gift me that much gold, I will buy a Super Pershing cause it only face tier 9 at most, cheap, and according to the forum, it the best credit printer, and I don't mind split gold for a clanmate or 2 if I can still buy the Super Pershing after that.

the only reason I want gold is to buy a premium tank and print credit with it instead of grind 1 hour with Crusader and Crom for just about 100k credit. lack of credit is the only reason why I don't have a tier X now, 6.1 mil credit for a tier X mean 61 hours of credit grinding for me, the credit grind for Cent 7 was already so hard that it almost drove me crazy and I had to take 1 day break after I got it.

Last edited by Kimidori; 2013-03-26 at 04:29.
Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 05:00   Link #4383
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

So Kimi, if you have a Super Pershing and I platoon with you on the regular Pershing, I will never have to deal with big bad Tier 10 monsters, right?

Right? ^______^
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 06:47   Link #4384
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Actually, you'd pull Kimi up along with you, because the regular T26 Pershing DOES see tier 10 matches.
Old 2013-03-26, 07:19   Link #4385
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Not really on my SP i see more 8s and 9s more than 10, but it does an occasional 10 every now and then. i could gift u an SP and the rest in gold... just look in the gift shop and tell me whatcha want after you win. althought according to the client RedShocktrooper has 51.69% while you at 51.66%. But sine he doesn't talk at I'm assume he forfeits unless stated otherwise.

Oh yeah Pen one more thing about platting with me... don't complain more than me... yeah yeah i know it sux ballz, just don't annoy me or other plat mems wit whining.

Q stop gettin overly excited xD i mean u practically sound like ur yelling half the time on vent.

well now that i got that off my back I'll see ya'll online later tonight maybe... i got nothing done last night, dame tier X autoloaders.
Old 2013-03-26, 11:19   Link #4386
Gravitas Free Zone

Hmm. I could actually get most of the modules unlocked on the T-43 right now, since I have some free XP left over from the E-50M jump. And the sale of it for 600K is a good savings.

However, I'd probably end up leaving it in the garage without a crew until crew training goes on sale again, which might be another month.

Because, after all, I still have two other active projects, and nobody likes the T-43 anyway.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 12:22   Link #4387
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Because, after all, I still have two other active projects, and nobody likes the T-43 anyway.
Problem is, much like the Lee, you HAVE to go through it to get to the T-54. Necessary evil, especially if you don't have much Free Exp to skip it.,
Old 2013-03-26, 12:43   Link #4388
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

I got some Top Gun medals that says otherwise.

The T-43 is so underated that people thend to forgot how's need to be played.

Play it like a counter scout = Useless
Play it like a Sniper = Useless
Play it like a flanker = Useless

It has to be played as a vulture: pick on the most damaged or weakest tanks on the enemy group and then take cover after you kill one, then repeat. The accel is lame and you have paper thin armor, besides that the ammorack is technically the WHOLE TANK, so wet ammo rack and safe storage is a must.

The final gun as an average of 200 damage (300 alpha damage) when attacking the back of the enemy, with a 5 seconds reload.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 18:39   Link #4389
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

The thing is, that means that you're pretty much dependent on your team doing well for you to be able to pick off the stuff they've crippled. That doesn't happen a lot in pubs. ^^;

Still, I did have a good start with the T-43, which is more than what I could say with the Comet. THAT one I had to claw my way back up from being 33% to 50%. I'm used to it now, but man was it gritted teeth all the way.
Old 2013-03-26, 18:46   Link #4390
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

nope, its hard to find a buddy in pubs that assist kill or u can assist kill, i've been shot once for ksing, but that becuz i don't want the game to take to long.

well although i knew i shouldn't have ksed that time, i still didn't want to wait on him to reload to end the game, he shot me after killing his kill. i wasn't gonna shoot back tho, tho i was thinking let me load some gold rounds in him for shooting me. but since it was the winning kill i couldn't do it.

yeah i know u guys would say i'm wasting gold on a teammate, but still ppl take it too seriously.
Old 2013-03-26, 18:49   Link #4391
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Yeah, actually in my first experience with the T-43 calling it Lame falls short because I used the line from the KV-1S and the KV-13 to unlock it (granted, it was because of the nerf mostly).

Also the T-43 is very dependent of the teammates, so platooning is almost obligatory. Still is a good tank, there are better tanks but it can be very fun to play (specially when you can kill T20s and Panthers face to face).
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 19:02   Link #4392
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Had to wonder if the 43's howitzer was actually better suited as a support tank... Then I noticed the penetration in had even with HEAT. Yikes.
Old 2013-03-26, 19:11   Link #4393
Gravitas Free Zone

I've never really been fond of the 122mm U-11 or, well, any of the 85mm Soviet guns.
Old 2013-03-26, 21:38   Link #4394
willx
Nyaaan~~

So, not much time to tank over the last couple of days, but just reminded myself of a replay from platooning with Sume the other day. We both went in completely different directions so it's not teamwork by any account, but here's a video of me city brawling in an E-75. You can watch me purposely aim my tracks at where a JgPzE100 is aiming to absorb the shot when I was down to 1%!

Old 2013-03-26, 21:46   Link #4395
Sumeragi
Banned

Ah yes, wasn't that the one where I basically managed to disrupt the enemy base so our team could focus fire?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 23:45   Link #4396
Gravitas Free Zone

I got an Ace Tanker badge on the Tiger II by getting the daily double and doing 4299 direct damage and 208 spotted damage. Four tanks hit, two kills.

Seems kinda underwhelming for numbers though.
Old 2013-03-27, 02:22   Link #4397
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Spoiler for For size as usual:

Not quite seal clubbing, but not only was I the second on the tier list, the other team didn't even have even a single heavy and what's more, their best tank was a PzIII/IV. I actually felt guilty after the match. ^^;
Old 2013-03-27, 08:56   Link #4398
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Wait... so it really was the F.a.I.L. Lowe?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 08:58   Link #4399
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yeah, I saw a similar story about this a couple of days ago on the WoT forums. The more interesting tidbits are the idea of a JagdPzMAUS!
Old 2013-03-27, 09:28   Link #4400
Gravitas Free Zone

So... I got the Lucky achievement, for being less than 10 meters from an enemy vehicle when it is killed by friendly fire... by ramming an M41, which then tried to shoot me and blew itself up with HE.

I would have shot it myself a few seconds earlier, but I was trying to trap the M41 so a Tiger II on our team could get Top Gun. This was an interesting way for that to be denied.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks