AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-12-03, 04:55   Link #55361
demino_hellsin
That one guy

For us, it was never just about being related by blood. The question, the more, the most important question was the overall impact of this kind of character. We heavily consider the butterfly effect. At least I do.

What if there was a relevant character that actually took her IS training seriously? What if this seriousness actually made her better? Cadet rep worthy even?

We start from there then start mapping out events. The balance of heirarchy would be frazzled to say the least. The already cadet reps will have one more person joining their ranks and at the rate of improvement this nobody might even be a match for the forever proud Cecilia Alcott. Which we then consider the effect on her. Would she train harder? Would she immediately confront this upstart? What if this new faceless pilot OC was Rin's opponent to take class 1-1's class rep seat? What if Rin was overconfident which gave the OC the opportunity to take the winning blow?

We consider those then the paths the OC takes. From those paths taken we build them up, personality, skillset, past.

That's it. We don't show our respect to the source material by just slapping on an important name with the character we made up. We try to understand the content and how each one should work.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 05:38   Link #55362
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I am the soul of my inspiration.
The pen is my blade, and ink is my blood.
I have written over a thousand crosses.
Unaware of loss.
Nor aware of gain.
Have seen enough to create many weapons.
And still waiting for one's arrival.

So, as I pray, invoke my deepest strength...

UNLIMITED BACKLOG WORKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
And I personally went as far as to fabricate a treaty charter for the Alaska Treaty. (Which you are also free to use as long as you know where credits are due)
Simple, but gets the job done. I could use this wording as well to justify Schwarzehase deployment in the Afrikaans, as well as tie into the two "One Year Wars" in Asia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Count stratospear where worldbuilding is concerned, even the original Athena were great.
And don't forget Demino. I've bounced and assimilated ideas from both of them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
What are the chances of fighter jets reverse engineered from IS versus none-Tabanefied IS? Considering the numbers are 4 to 1 in the fighters' favor?
[KHRACK, ON!]

The Saunders Military Service was started a few years after the revealing of IS to the world. They were a PMC that was affiliated with one of the richest men on the planet, avionics extraordinaire Roger Saunders. Well-equipped and well-trained, the SMS were one of few companies to own an air wing in addition to light warfighting assets, like armoured infantry tanks and upgunned Hummers. Before the White Knight, Saunders had a series of hobby fightercraft salvaged from military surpluses across the globe. He would modify them to his fancy and take them out to airshows or test the corp's other products.

As luck would have it, their air wing first saw combat DURING the White Knight incident. Berthed at Taiwan, the PMC was caught in the frontlines when the IS destroyed all missiles and aircraft in a large radius over Northern Asia. This effectively removed US influence in the area and suddenly partially disarmed all major powers from Northern Europe deep into Siberia.

The ensuing chaos sparked off the flashpoint at the Korean Peninsula, a surging ground war all along South of Russia, and China beleaguering into Taiwan. The SMS and a few other PMCs in the area were contracted to fight off whatever few MIGs the Chinese managed to throw at Kaosiong and flew deep strike missions to take out several artillery batteries, allowing the defenders to temporarily gain a reprieve and later rally to drive the Chinese back out.

Even from the early days, the modified A4s, F18s and F16s were surprisingly faster and more maneuverable than the Chinese superfighters, as they used ideas learned from working on G1 spaceframes before they even got their Infinite Stratos moniker. Backed up by an incredibly skilled flight of pilots, the SMS is the only combat unit to date to have all Aces (5 kills per pilot) at the end of their first deployment.

With the signing of the Alaska Treaty, SMS improved their fighters further as well as added new ones. F35s and F22s were being off-loaded by the bucket for more complex F104s; and the SMS found lots of fighters for bargain-bin prices. The use of IS-derived technology was evident throughout the 100-strong airwing; F35s of all flavours were able to hover easily and post remarkable acquisition and engagement rates, as compared to stock F35s. Most fighter pilots are trained to avoid getting into a brawl with an IS, but the F35/SM can hope to dogfight a G2 spaceframe and win if the pilot was good enough.

SMS mods are seldom visible on the hull; everything is tucked under the hood save additional wing hard points on the other fighters. The additional vector systems gleaned from IS vectoring being freely available led to vast improvements to maneuverability.

Gunwise the SMS fighters are lacking due to wing limitations. Adding the primitive stratovsky generator improved engine output. If anything, these fighters were on par with earlier IS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
IS x Drive crossover (AU):

The Global Freeze. An event that subjected the entire world's time into a screeching halt. This was caused by the artificial lifeforms, known as Roidmudes, which launched a massive attack against humanity. They only have one aim: to become the new dominant race on Earth.

However, when all was seemed lost, a hero appeared and saved the world single-handedly. But by the end of the Global Freeze, it disappeared, never to be seen again.

Ichika Orimura is prodigy police officer. But during the the Global Freeze he, by pure accident, crippled his partner Dan Gotanda, forcing the latter into an early retirement. This brought a deep trauma upon Ichika, as he began to "lose his touch". But his superiors has other plans for him.

One day Ichika learned that he is transfered to the Special Crimes Unit, taunted to be an elite force, only to find out that most of its members are a bunch of weirdos, at least in his opinion. This, however, brought an unexpected reunion: Ichika's long lost sister, Madoka, is actually a part of his new unit.

The SCU was tasked to solve cases involving the Density Shift and its perpetrators. Ichika's first meeting with a Roidmude wasn't anything pleasant, and almost lost his life if not for a red car (with Madoka tagging along) saving him at the last minute. The car, Tridoron, and Mr. Belt, a sentient AI installed into a belt, claimed that it's the only one who can defeat the Roidmudes, and chooses Ichika to be his partner. This, along with his personal quest to find his long lost elder sister Chifuyu, marked a significant shift in Ichika's life, as he assumes the identity of the hero that once saved the world: Drive.
You know, if this is the premise of DRIVE, that means Rachet Browning would be the main Drive expy, as that entire history reflects her last mission.

But... RACHEL BROWNING AS A SHINING ST@R IDOL?! wut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Depends on what kind of capabilities the jets have. I do have something like this written out for Athena's second arc in the form of Swedish-made anti-IS jets.

In a 4v1, it is possible for the odds to be gravely against the unlucky IS. Even more so if the 4 jet pilots work as a team which could pretty much mean game over for the IS, regardless of the IS pilot's skills.
Shigu-chan!

Quote:
imagine if we take all the tech in an IS and put them in a normal jet. The only things missing are energy shields and physics screwing field.

It's something I'm trying to cook up under the name of the RFI
I prefer to have most things remain the same and just increase performance.
Quote:
I gave up. I just don't have enough happy optimism to write someone like Gentarou.
Who says you had to use Gentarou? Mitsuko's Rafale Custom has enough room for 40 small qualizers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Well, she leads a squad of Black Rabbits, so...

- Same type or different? Might be nice if she had a few different types for different occassions.
Yup, the Boys AT was better against tanks, the Gallian sniper rifle better at long range, and the Winchester her choice for camping.

However, Laura of Valkyria Chronicles has no Black Rabbits with her.
Old 2014-12-03, 06:03   Link #55363
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
so guys Guys what your style when Create OCs my style

all my OCs Must be linked to a Character that exist a family member Some one sister, brother or cousin or even a child from the future
Ahh, this box... getting claustrophobia... tasukete~

I think I have more of a checklist for making OCs and depending on how far up (or down) on the list it gets, I make them or I don't. I used to, early on. Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, Vandread, etc ... I had half a dozen OCs I had made for them. I got away from it because I wanted to explore the canon characters as they were. Once in a while, I'd create a character for a canon character to interact with, but it was always for the benefit of the canon character, not my OC.

Most, if not all, stories can be broken into two groups: Story-driven, or character-driven. And before anyone says anything, yes, a story can and should be both of these, at times. Your story could be epic like Tolkien, but if your characters are as dull as turnips, no one gives a damn.

Story-driven: A central theme and/or direction in which all the characters get sucked into. A TV series like 'The Walking Dead' is one such one. These types usually have tons of characters in them - they are the cogs that drive the machine.
Character-driven: 'A-slice-of-life'/sitcom feel. They experience many little stories/arcs. These usually focus on a small set of characters because the main focus is the characters and their reactions to things thrown at them. They rarely, if ever, change during the course of the story and if they do, it's because all of the little stories have helped shape the character into 'someone'.

- First off, what sort of story do I want to tell?
(Serious or spoof? Happy or sad? Long or short? Believe it or not, this is important)

- Can I tell this story with the existing characters or do I need a new one(s)?
(Rarely do I feel the need to make up someone completely for a mere story, even if it's for the purpose of having my fave character end up with someone that I can stomach them with)

- What is the OC's purpose in the story?
(Note: My OCs can and never will be MC-status. They are supports. At best, they might become the focal point because it's the OC's story arc but after that, control of story shall be turned back over to the MCs. The story was made before the OC arrived, it shall continue hereafter)

- How much of canon story will be changed and can it be made believable? (in other words, how much work is this going to be?)

- Do the existing/main characters need to change for me to tell this story? If so, how drastically?
(This goes in-line with the other previous questions. If my story is serious, very little change is required for it to be believable. If it's spoofy, then hell, a complete re-write is good AS LONG AS THE READERS KNOW IT'S A SPOOF. )
Old 2014-12-03, 06:21   Link #55364
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

all my OCs Must be linked to a Character that exist a family member Some one sister, brother or cousin or even a child from the future
For my style it has always been about relevance to a story. When I first decided to use OCs, it was all about him fitting in with the rest of the CCs as a quasi-sixth ranger. It didn't turn out well.

When I create an OC, I also have a story for them. The reason I decided to make Athena an OC-centric story is because I want to set the stage for them to actually matter and develop as things go along. In my fic, the CCs and their shenanigans are treated as daily highschool occurrence but I do pay certain attention to some events like the first Golem attack on the Academy.

That's where Athena starts and it begins from the eyes of one of the main OCs, Tsurugi Katami, whom also witnessed the attack as she was part of the spectators with the other students. This OC is a student of Class Three, which hardly got any mention in canon. Another thing I changed is the inclusion of another OC with a Personal IS, also a student from Class Three and is Tsurugi's room-mate. This manner, I won't have to worry about having to include the CCs in Class One and Two for their plot.

And instead of having to put a second Ichika as a male character, I have a male OC who works for another organization. It's nothing new to those who have been here long enough to see the number of battle-armor fics sprawl into outright anti-IS slugfest.

Main thing is, these OCs follow a path that's completely different from the CCs and usually it's made such that the CCs has no need to be there even if it involves the use of IS. The OCs don't have to be related to the CCs in any form for them to matter in the IS-verse.
Old 2014-12-03, 06:55   Link #55365
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@meister: the thing is the new jets will be Japan's mainstay force. Unlike other countries like the ones that made Silverio Gospel, Japan has no illusions about the IS being mass produced. That's why they want to create new equipment built around the new tech. Current gen and legavy crafts are pretty robust but compatibility can only reach so far before bottle necking occurs. Seriously, F35 gaining supermaneuverability with IS tech won't be weird. But if you tell me it'll outfly an F22 with IS tech then we have a problem . Introducing IS hypersensor also compromises the DAS which is to me, the only redeeming feature of the craft.
Old 2014-12-03, 08:25   Link #55366
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

@animefan_99

For me, since I have a mind that's too smart and to hyperactive for it's own good, most of my characters are weird and twsites representations of real people I know. Or, they are multiple people I know, combined together. Slight problem: I don't really know who I'm basing a character off of until they've been thrown into the deep, dark abyss.
Old 2014-12-03, 09:24   Link #55367
anime fan99

You guys are putting more thought in yours Fanfictions More than me After i get the idea I'm thinking only in three things did it sound fun did it sound cool Do i want to read it
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 09:40   Link #55368
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Since demino challenged me to do better, here is Option B:

On the the year 20XX, famous scientist Dr. Krim Steinbert unveiled a revolutionary invention: the Roidmudes, history's first man-made humanoid lifeforms. It was projected to be used in scientific experiments, primarily in astronomical experiments. But everything went downhill when the Roidmudes suddenly turned on their creator (killing Steinbert in the process) and declared war on humans. This spark a 6-month conflict, known as the Half-Year War.

It was already evident in the beginning that the Roidmudes held the advantage, particularly in their ability to slow down time itself, called Heavy Acceleration. In the entirety of the war, the Roidmudes managed to cripple 90% of the world's military forces, forcing the UN to allow the use of nuclear weapons as a last resort.

The war approached its climax during the event known as the Global Freeze, in which the Roidmudes planned to finish off the humans in a final decisive attack. When all was thought to be lost, one thing came and changed the tide of the war: the hero known as the Black Warrior. The Black Warrior managed to fight the Roidmudes on an equal footing, and single-handedly forced the war into a stalemate. The Roidmudes were actually caught unprepared by this, and decided to cease all operations and retreat. But not before promising to return to finish the job.

20-year old Ichika Orimura is a young but highly-talented police officer. He'd just arrived in Tokyo in a personal quest to find his long-lost sister Chifuyu, who disappeared during the Global Freeze five years ago. Upon being assigned to the Special Crimes Unit Ichika met Dan Gotanda, who quickly become his best buddy, and unexpectedly reunited with Houki Shinonono, an old childhood friend whom Ichika hasn't seen for 8 years.

Around this time, several incidents of Heavy Acceleration occured around the globe, signalling the return of the Roidmudes. The SCU is assigned to solve these cases. But immediately on his first assignment, Ichika encountered a Roidmude and almost killed by it, if not for a timely save by Houki and a mysterious red car, controlled by a sentient buckle. Here, Ichika learned about Project DRIVE, a secret experiment to develop a weapon to fight the Roidmude. The AI offered Ichika to be its user, which he accepts. Thus began a new chapter on Ichika's life as he assumes the identity of the Roidmudes' sworn enemy, Drive.
Old 2014-12-03, 09:48   Link #55369
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Since demino challenged me to do better, here is Option B:

On the the year 20XX, famous scientist Dr. Krim Steinbert unveiled a revolutionary invention: the Roidmudes, history's first man-made humanoid lifeforms. It was projected to be used in scientific experiments, primarily in astronomical experiments. But everything went downhill when the Roidmudes suddenly turned on their creator (killing Steinbert in the process) and declared war on humans. This spark a 6-month conflict, known as the Half-Year War.

It was already evident in the beginning that the Roidmudes held the advantage, particularly in their ability to slow down time itself, called Heavy Acceleration. In the entirety of the war, the Roidmudes managed to cripple 90% of the world's military forces, forcing the UN to allow the use of nuclear weapons as a last resort.

The war approached its climax during the event known as the Global Freeze, in which the Roidmudes planned to finish off the humans in a final decisive attack. When all was thought to be lost, one thing came and changed the tide of the war: the hero known as the Black Warrior. The Black Warrior managed to fight the Roidmudes on an equal footing, and single-handedly forced the war into a stalemate. The Roidmudes were actually caught unprepared by this, and decided to cease all operations and retreat. But not before promising to return to finish the job.

20-year old Ichika Orimura is a young but highly-talented police officer. He'd just arrived in Tokyo in a personal quest to find his long-lost sister Chifuyu, who disappeared during the Global Freeze five years ago. Upon being assigned to the Special Crimes Unit Ichika met Dan Gotanda, who quickly become his best buddy, and unexpectedly reunited with Houki Shinonono, an old childhood friend whom Ichika hasn't seen for 8 years.

Around this time, several incidents of Heavy Acceleration occured around the globe, signalling the return of the Roidmudes. The SCU is assigned to solve these cases. But immediately on his first assignment, Ichika encountered a Roidmude and almost killed by it, if not for a timely save by Houki and a mysterious red car, controlled by a sentient buckle. Here, Ichika learned about Project DRIVE, a secret experiment to develop a weapon to fight the Roidmude. The AI offered Ichika to be its user, which he accepts. Thus began a new chapter on Ichika's life as he assumes the identity of the Roidmudes' sworn enemy, Drive.
I volunteer to help With the story if you accept
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 09:54   Link #55370
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Significantly better. I would have liked if IS were involved somehow but I don't want to be demanding. I would be interested as to how you expand on the canon cast's personalities to fit the Drive world though.
Old 2014-12-03, 12:49   Link #55371
coco6561

Quote:

I'm not very good at dark plots or action, so I take a light hearted, comedy, slice of life style. My stories are mostly humor but with Infinite STratos, I'm trying to get use to action writing. These people here know a lot more about weapons and IS Mechanics then I do. Like StratoSphere, I tend to give my OC's a backstor that I introduce piece by piece over time.

I prefer to have my OC try to be a main character. So people will disagree but this is my style of writing. Just try to keep the rest of the main cast as they are.

Also, don't make yourself an OC in a story.
coco6561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 14:42   Link #55372
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@meister: the thing is the new jets will be Japan's mainstay force. Unlike other countries like the ones that made Silverio Gospel, Japan has no illusions about the IS being mass produced. That's why they want to create new equipment built around the new tech. Current gen and legavy crafts are pretty robust but compatibility can only reach so far before bottle necking occurs. Seriously, F35 gaining supermaneuverability with IS tech won't be weird. But if you tell me it'll outfly an F22 with IS tech then we have a problem . Introducing IS hypersensor also compromises the DAS which is to me, the only redeeming feature of the craft.
In my world, everyone is building more equipment that can combat an IS. It is a widely recognized strategem (in my world at least) that most likely scenario in a combined arms battle would be having a single IS in addition to special and conventional forces. IE, the "hero" unit, though military circles refer to it as the Lynchpin. Never before since the days of witches and sorcery has there ever been such a piece of equalizer technology. Since it is proven that the best containment of an IS is another IS, DART IS has their designs tuned to be all purpose IS brawlers first and foremost. This is why gladiatorship and arenas are accepted methods for training IS pilots, and that most forces, excluding the Europa Union, are designed to fight against an IS not to win but to stall and contain until their own IS can be put into combat.

This also means that other pieces of the battlefield have to be able to keep up and support the IS. Again, you see this in the design of the original Vandam, as at its core the Unit functions as a node that relays information from the pilot's advanced sensor suites and orders from above to the rest of the fighting company. Vandam I then takes this concept further by formulating a response and then crafting it. Engineers can then take that prototype weapon, improve and adapt it for massproduction, then as the Vandam and the VM spaceframes share parts, can be quickly spread throughout DART.

The Infinite Stratos charter ensured that whatever inventions on IS frames can and will be distributed to all signing dignitaries. As such, basic parts of an IS, like vector packages, targeting computers and physical armanents, have since made their way into other systems, like hospital biobeds or just fixed wing craft with new capabilities.

The SMS was a development force using second hand fighters, but with the F35 and F22 windfall, the SMS has been transformed. F35s because of their multiple vector points are more capable of brawling than an F22, but F22s are better at being fightercraft. So while there is no written rule, most salvaged F35s have become wing commander units and F22s for the rest. Refitting the F35s also meant that there are other variants of the craft for different roles.

Unfortunately, for all their upgrades, these fighters perform in the deep maximum BEYOND the human body's usual tolerance for such acceleration and a suitable pilot suit capable of keeping up with the pilot and his craft is still being designed.

Also, these fighters lack the sensor suites of an IS both by strategem (everything else relies on the IS for live feeds) and that it relies on active forcefields to attenuate incoming signals something fighters are not capable of.

But this is just fighters. Tanks, missiles, defenses, infantry have all received upgrades because of that distributed information. One might even argue that had the White Knight attacked in modern day, it would never have achieved the level of chaos it did.
Old 2014-12-03, 16:55   Link #55373
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Well, after a large amount of time in development hell, I finally finished the first chapter of project Gavrovik (the name is temporary until I think of something better)

It can be found here
Old 2014-12-03, 19:42   Link #55374
coco6561

I like it. You sum up details pretty quickly, and you can capture chifuyu's personality nicely

Are you gonna put this on fanfiction.net?
Old 2014-12-03, 19:57   Link #55375
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
In my world, everyone is building more equipment that can combat an IS. It is a widely recognized strategem (in my world at least) that most likely scenario in a combined arms battle would be having a single IS in addition to special and conventional forces. IE, the "hero" unit, though military circles refer to it as the Lynchpin. Never before since the days of witches and sorcery has there ever been such a piece of equalizer technology. Since it is proven that the best containment of an IS is another IS, DART IS has their designs tuned to be all purpose IS brawlers first and foremost. This is why gladiatorship and arenas are accepted methods for training IS pilots, and that most forces, excluding the Europa Union, are designed to fight against an IS not to win but to stall and contain until their own IS can be put into combat.

This also means that other pieces of the battlefield have to be able to keep up and support the IS. Again, you see this in the design of the original Vandam, as at its core the Unit functions as a node that relays information from the pilot's advanced sensor suites and orders from above to the rest of the fighting company. Vandam I then takes this concept further by formulating a response and then crafting it. Engineers can then take that prototype weapon, improve and adapt it for massproduction, then as the Vandam and the VM spaceframes share parts, can be quickly spread throughout DART.

The Infinite Stratos charter ensured that whatever inventions on IS frames can and will be distributed to all signing dignitaries. As such, basic parts of an IS, like vector packages, targeting computers and physical armanents, have since made their way into other systems, like hospital biobeds or just fixed wing craft with new capabilities.

The SMS was a development force using second hand fighters, but with the F35 and F22 windfall, the SMS has been transformed. F35s because of their multiple vector points are more capable of brawling than an F22, but F22s are better at being fightercraft. So while there is no written rule, most salvaged F35s have become wing commander units and F22s for the rest. Refitting the F35s also meant that there are other variants of the craft for different roles.

Unfortunately, for all their upgrades, these fighters perform in the deep maximum BEYOND the human body's usual tolerance for such acceleration and a suitable pilot suit capable of keeping up with the pilot and his craft is still being designed.

Also, these fighters lack the sensor suites of an IS both by strategem (everything else relies on the IS for live feeds) and that it relies on active forcefields to attenuate incoming signals something fighters are not capable of.

But this is just fighters. Tanks, missiles, defenses, infantry have all received upgrades because of that distributed information. One might even argue that had the White Knight attacked in modern day, it would never have achieved the level of chaos it did.
However your IS are not described as interceptors. This leads me to the belief that your units are built to be sturdy, take and inflict a lot of punishment. You neither described a significant firepower that can provoke the enemy nor speed for pursuit. This tells me that you have no means of forcing engagement between DART IS and other IS. Given sufficient speed or even allowable losses in the overall strategy, the enemy can execute their mission completely ignoring your gladiatorial IS.

I am confused as to what you mean by F35 vector points. As far as I know, F22 is unmatched for its mobility in the current USAF repertoire while F35 can only boast avionics despite being a sitting duck for even a basic F15 in a dogfight. At least that is true as far back as 2010 to about now. I don't think they ever ran simulations again after that one disaster. Or at least I can't find any news clips of it. I think the one I saw was around 2011 or 2012ish
Old 2014-12-03, 20:00   Link #55376
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

@Coco
I'm going to be posting it tonight, as long as all goes according to plan.

Edit: now live.

Last edited by bitmeister; 2014-12-03 at 20:42.
bitmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 20:05   Link #55377
coco6561

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitmeister View Post
@Coco
I'm going to be posting it tonight, as long as all goes according to plan.
I'll make sureto follow/fave/ and review
Old 2014-12-03, 20:16   Link #55378
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Significantly better. I would have liked if IS were involved somehow but I don't want to be demanding. I would be interested as to how you expand on the canon cast's personalities to fit the Drive world though.
Thanks. About including the IS, we'll see later on. Your suggestion actually sparked some new ideas.
Old 2014-12-03, 20:53   Link #55379
coco6561

Does IS Academy have a ventilation system in each students room?
Old 2014-12-03, 20:55   Link #55380
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco6561 View Post
Does IS Academy have a ventilation system in each students room?
I sense mischeif. And yes, there is, unless the building designer wanted everyone to suffocate (which might not be too far off, if the architect was male and disgruntled.)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest