AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-12-16, 17:44   Link #881
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Does anyone know when the new characters announced are actually supposed to be available?
Old 2015-12-16, 18:36   Link #882
Crimson Cloak
We Like Ike

All we know is that it'll be sometime in February.
Old 2015-12-16, 22:22   Link #883
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Ephraim: "...?"
Hector: "...!"
Green Guy: "Does dagger count?"
Hector wasn't the main protagonist, no matter how many people loved Hector Mode. Don't kid yourself. The primary protagonist was always Eliwood, especially since the game was a prequel to Roy's story.

And unfortunately for Ephraim, not only was his game unpopular, but there was also no Smash game in development until Ike's games were already out.

Sothe was never the main protagonist of Radiant Dawn either. He was always second to Micaiah, and even then, as I have said before, her story and the Dawn Brigade in general were overshadowed by Ike completely. The fact that you couldn't remember his name either shows how important he is to you
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-16, 23:27   Link #884
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I know that this is the last batch of DLC, but I wonder if they will continue patching the game.
Not that my characters usually get patched anyways, but... *glares at ROB's up-throw being weakened*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Hector wasn't the main protagonist, no matter how many people loved Hector Mode. Don't kid yourself. The primary protagonist was always Eliwood, especially since the game was a prequel to Roy's story.

And unfortunately for Ephraim, not only was his game unpopular, but there was also no Smash game in development until Ike's games were already out.

Sothe was never the main protagonist of Radiant Dawn either. He was always second to Micaiah, and even then, as I have said before, her story and the Dawn Brigade in general were overshadowed by Ike completely. The fact that you couldn't remember his name either shows how important he is to you

*shrug* I don't plan to reason on why or what or the level of protagonist-ism in this thread. Just noting that there are protagonists in Fire Emblem that use main weapons other than swords.

And yes, Sothe was 80% a joke. Probably a joke in present-tense too, but I don't feel like picking on the poor guy or his fearsome Bane too much.
*whispers*: But Kamui (Corin? Corrin?) was a joke in Nohr too...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
super smash bros. 3ds