AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-08, 11:24   Link #21
SeekAndDestroy

I don't care for complainers, I think that episode was great.... hopefully this will shut every other post of being someone saying filler this filler that.. JUST LET IT GO.. if you want the story to be that of the manga so bad just read the manga and stop complaining about it....

anyway, onto more happy stuff. I think this shows that they are actually making a big effort on this story. They are not just throwing some episodes together as a gap, someone is actually thinking up a good original story, and i think they're doing a good job. Nothing like that classic bleach moment tho, the whoopie cushion couldn't have been better timed.
Old 2006-03-08, 13:41   Link #22
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
Why seek for Kon? The face of Rukia is too much of a joke already.
consistentcy has always been an issue w/ series longer than 13 episodes :P
Old 2006-03-08, 18:09   Link #23
Petbe
Wingless Angel

This is the first episode ever that I was dissapointed. I know its a filler and I have been happy with the previous episodes, it just was not exciting. The best part of the entire episode was the golden cup. That was hilarous.
Old 2006-03-08, 19:03   Link #24
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
Well...
Spoiler:

Ishida is not gettiing any powers in this filler arc. They are practically using him as the lad in distress instead of the usual damsel in distress.

I have to give them the credit....that is not stereotype/usual for them to do so.

Yes, I think the filler might contribute something to the future manga chapters.

BTW, what's with this Kenpachi joke?? Is it really Shinigami Cup...GOLDEN??
Old 2006-03-08, 19:12   Link #25
ragingfear79

I like this episdoe a lot too, I'm very curious to find out what they are going to do with Ishida. Good overall episode even thou i think the dude with the snake is retarded. Ja ne
Old 2006-03-08, 21:58   Link #26
Red_Eclipse
Phoenix

Wow Ishida's all helpless and bishie-like XD

How does slamming one's face to the ground like this...

Undress someone like this?...

And he's bleeding on the wrong side!

Visit My Graphic Site: The Forgotten Lair
Old 2006-03-08, 22:11   Link #27
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I think he was undressed, not by the beating, but by the tentacle wrapped around his body. If you wrap someone in wrope and TWIST it around their frame, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few buttons popped. I'm not going to try to address why he's bleeding on the wrong side.

It was amusing to see a man wrapped in tentacle though.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-03-08, 22:19   Link #28
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I think he was undressed, not by the beating, but by the tentacle wrapped around his body. If you wrap someone in wrope and TWIST it around their frame, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few buttons popped. I'm not going to try to address why he's bleeding on the wrong side.

It was amusing to see a man wrapped in tentacle though.
Oh totally. I must say it's quite a change of scenario with Mai-HiME/Otome in mind - with what the tentacles usually harassing women.
Old 2006-03-08, 23:54   Link #29
SeekAndDestroy

I think it's funny that he's bleeding in the wrong side.. it's kinda like seeing the people fight with sneakers and watches in brave heart.....

I really gotta say tho, i totally missed Rukia's drawing can't find that quality of artwork anywhere (and the comedic value is priceless).
Old 2006-03-08, 23:58   Link #30
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
This episode was just painful.

and it saddens me to say it.
Old 2006-03-09, 02:05   Link #31
gameoffreak8

It was very interesting... The battle was bored. Bound arc seem better.
Old 2006-03-09, 02:15   Link #32
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
This episode was just painful.

and it saddens me to say it.
I can't get to understand your objection. On the contrary, I actually think that the writers are making up a coherent plot not farfetch'd for the filler arc.

The music continues to astonish me as well. The two tracks that caught my senses were 1) played at the conversation between Kyouraku and Kurotsuchi and 2) heard during the conversation between Yoshino and Ishida.

The first one mentioned reminded me awfully a lot to the theme of the Exorcist, particularly with that ringing tone that was a bit creepy.

The second one sounds like coming from the spooky OST of any Castlevania (or any other horror) games. That was fantastic.

I think that the excruciating wait and boring disappointment the majority of you felt at the beginning of the Bount arc with all those hide & seek and catch games episodes is at last delivering a ripe story with the Bount Jin attempting to dislocate the balance between the worlds of humans and Hollows.

What would Ishida's role play that makes him the target for the Bount?
Spoiler:

What exactly does SS knows in truth regarding the Bount?
Spoiler:

And cheer up, because we got to see a few wisecracking puns to enjoy.
1. Ichigo farting because sit on top of the Boo cushion that Kon mischievously placed on his place.
Everyone's dead silence with their bugged out faces surely made my day.

2. Rukia's taking notes about the tunnel in reference to the bunnies and bears analogy.

Bleach’s Bount Arc is resembling more and more to the YuYu Hakusho Chapter Black Saga with the plot following devices being used:
1. The protagonists unknowingly gets messed against strangers that seek to test their capacities and cognitive skills, and the audience initially thought those strangers were the enemies beforehand.

2. The real enemy makes use of unusual tactics and powers to strain the heroes in despair and hopelessness.

3. The real enemy is opening a portal to another dimension to get the human realm swallowed into it.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-09, 04:47   Link #33
TBox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
the conversation between Kyouraku and Kurotsuchi
There was music? *checks* Ha! I was so wrapped up in the dialogue I didn't notice. That whole scene was just tailor made for people like me. Total win.

And, apparently, Kurotsuchi uses X-Windows?
Old 2006-03-09, 06:29   Link #34
AoiMidori

yeah.. i quite agree with some of you... this is quite and interesting episode for a filler... i really like it.. maybe because i like ishida and there was a lot of him in this.. but i still want the manga story..
Old 2006-03-09, 08:14   Link #35
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

It was really, really funny. I laughed my ass out when I saw Rukia. And it was just five minutes into the episode.
Old 2006-03-09, 12:30   Link #36
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
I can't get to understand your objection. On the contrary, I actually think that the writers are making up a coherent plot not farfetch'd for the filler arc.[/SPOILER]

I'm not comaplining about the filler, just the episode.

It was just a pain to watch, the entire plot revolving around Ishida and the woman bound was just so fricken cliche.
Old 2006-03-09, 21:26   Link #37
SeekAndDestroy

I'm gonna have to disagree... while it's true that, I think, everyone knew she wasn't bad, i didn't think they were gonna revolve most of this plot around Ishida. I think the story is clever, and I think they're doing a great job at writing it... it's got me hooked
Old 2006-03-09, 22:42   Link #38
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Hehe, I loved when Rukia glared at Ichigo over the drawing thing. XD I really missed her crappy drawings. And then she smacked him out of the way. XD

I also enjoyed Ichigo screaming 「飛べぇ!!」when he threw Kon out the window ROFL
Old 2006-03-10, 04:00   Link #39
kismis
Rabid Fangirl

did anyone think ishida looked very bishie in this episode?? he actually looked kinda cute with his button undone ^^
Old 2006-03-10, 04:23   Link #40
real folk blues..

best moment of the episode..the whoppeee cushion by kon
totally didn't expect that..
Closed Thread