AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-02-24, 09:10   Link #21
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

ALL I'm seeing in the chat is "beat misty" or some variant over and over and over but they keep running around in a circle. It's like they have no idea what they want to do. It's a miracle they even got this far, a miracle. It's like watching a thousand headed and legged creature try to run a potato sack race.
Old 2014-02-24, 09:14   Link #22
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

In fact , it is amazing that they managed to level up Pokemon and beat the Gym leader with such team , well , mostly the Bird jesus though .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-24, 09:16   Link #23
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Honestly the fact that they managed to decide on a team is what's amazing. I would think the pokemon breeders faction would have had massive flame wars deciding which pokemon and the skills to use.
Old 2014-02-24, 09:26   Link #24
Awrya
U mad?

Bird Jesus is is already at a level capable of fighting against the E4, the next highest leveled pokemon I've seen would be Zapdos and then there are some low level grunts.
Wouldn't be surprised if the great prophet ends up soloing the E4, I really can't imagine the community grinding more pokemons.
Old 2014-02-24, 09:45   Link #25
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
WE MANAGE TO REVIVE LORD HELIX. WITH 2 JESUS AND A KING. NOTHING CAN STOP US NOW
This made me chuckle to myself. The internet made a god out of random mistake from their concerted effort in fun and now that god is actually driving the actions of the community.

The experiment is starting to reflect reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
ALL I'm seeing in the chat is "beat misty" or some variant over and over and over but they keep running around in a circle. It's like they have no idea what they want to do. It's a miracle they even got this far, a miracle. It's like watching a thousand headed and legged creature try to run a potato sack race.
It's actually the opposite, too many ideas on what to do and only one game to do it. However, the system is setup so that as long as there's enough people pushing the game in the same direction, it will eventually get there. Also it helps that Pokemon was designed for children and doesn't have a solid fail state.
Old 2014-02-24, 14:04   Link #26
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Bird Jesus is is already at a level capable of fighting against the E4, the next highest leveled pokemon I've seen would be Zapdos and then there are some low level grunts.
Wouldn't be surprised if the great prophet ends up soloing the E4, I really can't imagine the community grinding more pokemons.
Pidgeot could barely handle Lavender Town. There is no way that thing can solo Agatha.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 05:03   Link #27
novalysis

They just downed Blaine with Zapdos. And they are now running in circles, trying to find the right turf to surf off back to Pallet Town.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 22:42   Link #28
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Welp its GG, there is no way we're getting past this gym XD
Old 2014-02-26, 03:58   Link #29
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

At this point it's a challenge for them to reach Giovanni. The gym design outside is indeed strong.
Old 2014-02-26, 07:23   Link #30
Awrya
U mad?

Double trap, ledge outside the gym and then those spinning panels inside the gym!
If this was Hard mode, Veridian City gym in HG/SS with even more panels would be Insanity mode.

Edit: Wonder if they could pull off Missingno glitch?

Last edited by Awrya; 2014-02-26 at 07:38.
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 10:30   Link #31
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Giovanni Indeed worthy opponent as last gym leader. he clearly now every singe red weakness and exploit it. from ledge in front of gym to the simply fact the red team is little effective against ground pokemon

still we won that battle. but it was close GG Giovanni

now we need to fight the biggest challenge in Pokemon history! victory Road is ahead us!
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 12:49   Link #32
Awrya
U mad?

The victory would have been much sweeter if they overcame the ledge in anarchy mode.
Bird Jesus once again came through in the end with that priority attack.
Old 2014-02-26, 14:34   Link #33
Slayerx

They have made a lot of progress, but I feel like their progress will stop at the elite four. I mean they have enough trouble beating a giovanni... beating 5 such opponents in a row without healing will be impossible as they are now. They got by mostly because of Jesus and Judas bird, but those are the only two members of their team that are ready for the elite four... the rest of their team seems far too low level, especially with them selecting attacks randomly. They are gonna need to do a TON of level grinding, as they will probably need a team of lv60's to beat the Elite four and the champion. How many days will it take before they are able to beat the elite four?
Old 2014-02-26, 18:27   Link #34
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Reminder that every time we blackout in victory road:
http://i.imgur.com/PsWWy1u.gif

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 14:38   Link #35
majestix1988

All hail his final form, lord helix hits 41 and is now omastar.

too much lol that or watever.....
Old 2014-02-28, 13:47   Link #36
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Thanks to power of Dome-cracy. We finally in elite 4!!

THE END IS ON OUR SIGHT!!!!!
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 14:21   Link #37
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

The end is there...but I don't see it any time soon. Party needs grind some moar.
Old 2014-02-28, 14:50   Link #38
Awrya
U mad?

Fighting against E4, Zapdos dealt the finishing blow against Lorelei with Thundershock.
Old 2014-02-28, 15:32   Link #39
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

And Red just beat Agatha. We're seeing history in the making.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 15:39   Link #40
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

And he just beat Agatha, who'd 'a thought? Granted it was mostly due to Zapdos but still. Good job.

Now he's losi-bullshit. What the f--? He actually beat Lance with that level 36 Venomoth..? What the f--k..?

Now he lost to Blue. No potions or revives..? Hopefully they'll grind a bit this time and buy pots and revives.

Last edited by Libros; 2014-02-28 at 16:02.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
twitch