AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-06-01, 06:36   Link #2341
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
those were fake. but the new ones intresting as well. we finally starting the akala island arc.
episode 31: Enter Lychee! Cry and Laugh, Island Queen!!

summery :Satoshi and the others have had to go to Akala Island for a Pokémon School class. There, they meet the Island Queen Lychee, who's accompanied by her Lugarugan!!

episode 32:We Found a Treasure! Mooland Search!!

summery: Satoshi and the others have decided to go treasure hunting with a Mooland at Akala Island. But when the Mooland doesn't really want to listen to Suiren all that much, trouble occurs?!
You forgot about the one with Lillie taking care of Pikachu but okay

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 11:30   Link #2342
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
You forgot about the one with Lillie taking care of Pikachu but okay
yes . i guess lilie and pikachu interacting could progress her overcome the pokemon fear
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-09, 20:26   Link #2343
Galaxian

Kind of a spoiler regarding Gladion...

Spoiler for :
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 04:16   Link #2344
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Kind of a spoiler regarding Gladion...

Spoiler for :
i guess it going to happen in his next apreance in the anime
Old 2017-06-12, 18:42   Link #2345
grecefar

he's getting better.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 04:24   Link #2346
elior

so this new opening in episode 30 was kind of 20 aniversary opening i guess
Old 2017-06-17, 15:02   Link #2347
grecefar

I ship pikachu and lilie.

well finally they are going to the next island.
Old 2017-06-23, 10:07   Link #2348
elior

olivia was funny how she tripped all the time
Old 2017-06-23, 22:48   Link #2349
grecefar

no battle in the next chapter, well at least we got more of her.
Old 2017-07-17, 02:07   Link #2350
elior

well this is interesting news from july 23 there will be pokemon tv show with 10 episodes where 10 pepole each one choose random episode to air from season 1 to xyz and the first one will be episode 1. i hope one of the chosen 10 episodes will be the Porygon episode. those some of the episode i prefer they will choose.

EP001 is a no brainer and was already chosen.
EP039 Could be good to show the bond between Ash and Pikachu, maybe better than the first episode because their bond wasn't that strong back then.
Ash vs Gary in the Johto League (given Gary was shown to be Ash's rival from the start).
Episode about Meloetta and/or N.
and "snow way out"
Old 2017-07-17, 09:11   Link #2351
grecefar

10 chapters... well ash vs gary in johto league it's a must.

for me it would be most of the battle but besides that, there's the chapter when he capture snivy (she's a tsundere for that it's my favorite pokemon of ash team), goodbye butterfree, charizard will in the valley, the lastest chapter were misty and brock appeared (specially brock).

by hype fir the ship that it's recent the last chapter of XYZ. There's a lot of chapter alright it's hard to choose but yeah like I say it' would be most of the battles, the tobias battle was epic.
Old 2017-07-19, 19:31   Link #2352
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Sigh, since this isn't getting subbed. I should just watch it raw I guess. It really isn't that hard tbh. Half of the episode is just Japanese Pokemon names anyway.

The rest of it is not too bad, lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 20:43   Link #2353
kanoguti

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
well this is interesting news from july 23 there will be pokemon tv show with 10 episodes where 10 pepole each one choose random episode to air from season 1 to xyz and the first one will be episode 1. i hope one of the chosen 10 episodes will be the Porygon episode. those some of the episode i prefer they will choose.

EP001 is a no brainer and was already chosen.
EP039 Could be good to show the bond between Ash and Pikachu, maybe better than the first episode because their bond wasn't that strong back then.
Ash vs Gary in the Johto League (given Gary was shown to be Ash's rival from the start).
Episode about Meloetta and/or N.
and "snow way out"
Ash vs Paul is a must. He's probably the second best rival after Gary. I would also include the episode where Misty gives away Togepi (togetic).
Old 2017-07-19, 23:19   Link #2354
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanoguti View Post
Ash vs Paul is a must. He's probably the second best rival after Gary. I would also include the episode where Misty gives away Togepi (togetic).
Well the Ash v Paul thing comes down to which battles do you chose and ultimately i can't decide between the 2 full 6 v 6 battles or the one in the Sinnoh League (i personally prefer 6 v 6 because there was way too much dumbshit from paul in the Sinnoh battle.

IMO though Paul is the best rival and far surpasses Gary because of how impactful Paul is during the whole Sinnoh series.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-22, 10:51   Link #2355
grecefar

I was wondering why there wasn't new comments in this topic, no eng subs?.

Well last chapter was good, kaki got a new pokemon and turtonator got a new move, next one it's mao centric, we need to wait for island battle.
Old 2017-07-25, 00:27   Link #2356
elior

Quote:
Well the Ash v Paul thing comes down to which battles do you chose and ultimately i can't decide between the 2 full 6 v 6 battles or the one in the Sinnoh League (i personally prefer 6 v 6 because there was way too much dumbshit from paul in the Sinnoh battle.

IMO though Paul is the best rival and far surpasses Gary because of how impactful Paul is during the whole Sinnoh series.
episode 2 of the 10 episodes series is "Bye Bye Butterfree". not so surprising considering it was one of the most sad moments of the show
Old 2017-07-25, 00:30   Link #2357
elior

i glad rika chose "bye bye butterfree" as her episode i loved this sad episode and it fit for her to choose such episodes
Old 2017-08-01, 12:30   Link #2358
kanoguti

Quote:

Paul and Gary had similar arcs in many ways. I think Gary had a better end though (becoming a professor, and moving on from Ash).

I also agree I think the 6v6 is better. I'm pretty sure it lasted more than 1 episode though, so it may not be used for the contest thing. That's really the main issue with the league battles and such, they're not contained into one episode.

As for XYZ, I think Ash vs Sawyer is more entertaining than Ash vs Alan.
Spoiler for opinion:
Old 2017-08-03, 07:54   Link #2359
elior

this was good battle against olivia. also next episode the pokemon i didnt expected to apear so soon going to show up with gladion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMJn0Tm5sPM
Old 2017-08-03, 09:30   Link #2360
Vegard Aune

Man, that battle had me going "THAT'S NOT HOW THAT WORKS!!!" more than once (Stealth Rock being an active hindrance during the fight when all it does in the game is hurt Pokémon on switch-ins, Lugarugan's Z-Move missing), but... eh. 'twas still a fun episode. I mean if I were to criticize every single thing in the anime that contradicts the game I'd be here all day.