AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-07, 09:26   Link #1741
bakato

The ultimate reason for Eggnog and Azureyfear's defeat was that they opposed the universal law: love conquers all.

Last edited by bakato; 2016-03-22 at 09:23.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-07, 10:21   Link #1742
Heir of the Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Yes they did.
That wasn't their primary objective and you know it.

Quote:
It was said these unmanageable geniuses would stage a jailbreak even if they were thrown into a top-security prison, but for some reason they acted like proper members of society when around this young man. That fact explained what was going on here.
Quote:
The three sisters (who actually wanted to show off to him) were a little displeased with that, but they refocused themselves.
Heir of the Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-14, 05:40   Link #1743
LazyHunter

Spoiler for HOEX C3 Parts 1-4:

Last edited by LazyHunter; 2016-03-26 at 19:56.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:09   Link #1744
Takatathien

Guys, may I ask where can I see the illustrations for volume 11?

Takatathien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:16   Link #1745
Keila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatathien View Post
Guys, may I ask where can I see the illustrations for volume 11?
You can ask, but we can't say
Keila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:52   Link #1746
Takatathien

So can you pm me or something?

Takatathien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-21, 13:20   Link #1747
LazyHunter

Spoiler for HO EX C3 Parts 5-7:
Old 2016-03-22, 13:45   Link #1748
moodie

this probably is already asked but can someone tell me where the anime will end off at?
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-22, 15:04   Link #1749
KnightShade

V3. Last two episodes are ao.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-24, 16:52   Link #1750
KnightShade

so after episode 22 i made the plunge into the LN with v4 and i'm loving it. the part where havia punched quenser the day after froleytia got drunk had me laughing like an idiot. but i have a question. this hyena group, was it something that wasn't covered in the anime or something that comes up later due to the episodic nature of the light novels
Old 2016-03-24, 18:00   Link #1751
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
so after episode 22 i made the plunge into the LN with v4 and i'm loving it. the part where havia punched quenser the day after froleytia got drunk had me laughing like an idiot. but i have a question. this hyena group, was it something that wasn't covered in the anime or something that comes up later due to the episodic nature of the light novels
Hyena is just the group of pirates that the 37th was sent to deal with in V4C1, I don't think they have appeared or been mentioned outside of that volume.
Old 2016-03-24, 18:06   Link #1752
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
Hyena is just the group of pirates that the 37th was sent to deal with in V4C1, I don't think they have appeared or been mentioned outside of that volume.
okay then. it was sounding like they showed before but i'm glad to know otherwise. on another note thanks for helping me out with these kamachi works! his protags and zaney plots are so good i actually care about that more than the shipping (and i know it serves for comedy, but seriously he's going to need to have milanda be more fleshed out if kamachi's going to push her. she just lacks presence compared to froylatia). which is always a good sign.

can't wait to catch up on this series
Old 2016-03-24, 18:43   Link #1753
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
can't wait to catch up on this series
Just wait, HO early volumes are nothing compared to some of the crazy stuff that happens in later volumes, where Kamachi is more comfortable with the series and has a clear idea of what he wants to write. Though V4 still has my favorite Object in the series.

I agree with you that with Kamachi's works shipping ends up being secondary to the crazy plots and awesome protagonists and side characters. Though I wouldn't say not to a bit more romance in his novels beyond the usual romcom and harem hijinks he uses.
Old 2016-03-25, 01:48   Link #1754
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Are the AO literally AO or maybe V5?
Spoiler for :):
Old 2016-03-25, 07:05   Link #1755
LazyHunter

They are anime original, previous episode had nothing to do with V5's story and I doubt the last one will.
Old 2016-03-26, 20:03   Link #1756
LazyHunter

Spoiler for HOEX C3 Parts 8-12:
Old 2016-03-28, 04:15   Link #1757
SineMora
Wait for it...

Damnit why is there no mention of Black Uniform Charlotte, Quenser's fan? Don't tell me she died

Also, no sexy time with my new favorite enemy in HO...

Also: En garde bitch.

I wish recurring charas appear more often, it keeps the 34th alive... Burning Alpha, rematch with Ice Girl One when?

And Ocean Driver Elite. I always thought either you're an asshole, or a snobbish over confident elite when you are mentioned in the earlier volumes, but you're actually someone being worthy of the title: king of the sea, may you be remembered, and may no fucking Object, except Baby Magnum ever cross the waters you once protected.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 05:35   Link #1758
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Volume 11 I presume?
Charlotte ZOOM wasn't even mentioned to be in the group, is she?
37th.
Even friendly Objects?
Old 2016-03-28, 07:59   Link #1759
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
And Ocean Driver Elite. I always thought either you're an asshole, or a snobbish over confident elite when you are mentioned in the earlier volumes, but you're actually someone being worthy of the title: king of the sea, may you be remembered, and may no fucking Object, except Baby Magnum ever cross the waters you once protected.
Pretty sure you're mistaking it for some other Object, the Oceanic Driver was mentioned for the first time in vol 11.
Old 2016-04-12, 05:19   Link #1760
SineMora
Wait for it...

Anyway I was laughing hard at Azureyfear's reaction when her plans: thousands of subs, drug wars, and the fastest goddamn object, was trampled by a DICK... Almost Literally!

Too bad. Still no sexy time though... For the sake of Heivia's sanity...

Still Kamachi's way with words is so much lol.

And that Quenser complaining that every single girl he meets either is dangerous (Charlotte, the object designer, the flat Black uniform, his classmates), other factions (OHOHOHO(Kamachi give us a name already), Martini series, Valkyrie, Putana), bears grudges (idol from the military channel, his past aquaintances), or just downright evil (Azureyfear)... While ignoring the deadliest most likely person who can kill him just by being at his goddamn side while pointing her main cannons at him like battleship cannons to a tiny ant... And he has the balls to mess with her AFTER confessing to her...

I have no words to describe the Idiocy...

The only decent girl would have been Princess Nikolashka

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, legendary bikini armor, object, sci-fi, shounen