AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-13, 16:48   Link #6281
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
She "REALLY" loves Touma.....

And yeah....after the whole kamikaze Gabriel in the Arctic issue.....
I thought she never actually claimed she truly liked Touma romantically, just that she was grateful to him for saving her and wanted to seduce him the name of England. Did she say that in vol 22 or am I just being too lolserious?
Old 2010-11-13, 17:17   Link #6282
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

All the girls are gonna cry like hell. Lessar (still wondering if thats even an english name along with stiyl) is a supa perv. like close to rapist.

BTW we never though of this but misaka might not be in index 3 if it happens.
Old 2010-11-13, 18:19   Link #6283
yuiichi9

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Doesn't the same applies to EVERY girl in Touma's harem.

I mean, from the hints of Index's and Mikoto's reactions in the Epilogue...
Which epilogue?
Old 2010-11-13, 19:36   Link #6284
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Volume 22 epilogue.
Old 2010-11-13, 19:55   Link #6285
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
She "REALLY" loves Touma.....

And yeah....after the whole kamikaze Gabriel in the Arctic issue.....
wait when did Lessar Love Touma? I can't seem to remember that fact.

The last thing she's doing is to escape together with Sasha.

Their are escape pods already in the Star of Bethlehem. It's just that the others are destroyed thanks to those two wrecking the fortress on their fight. So it ends with a small escape pod for only one person.
Old 2010-11-13, 20:02   Link #6286
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
wait when did Lessar Love Touma? I can't seem to remember that fact.

The last thing she's doing is to escape together with Sasha.

Their are escape pods already in the Star of Bethlehem. It's just that the others are destroyed thanks to those two wrecking the fortress on their fight. So it ends with a small escape pod for only one person.
Love in the close friends kind of love.....but with intense pervertedness....you know how strong those attachments can be...
Old 2010-11-13, 20:30   Link #6287
Phibrizzo
Honos628

I dont think even Aogami come close to Vasilla in pervertness raiting on this series.
Old 2010-11-13, 20:56   Link #6288
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
I dont think even Aogami come close to Vasilla in pervertness raiting on this series.
Does Vasilla have a huge text dump on what she likes? I think she likes shotas/loli's, and that's it. Aogami is the very epitome of perverted guy. Because he has more then one thing where he says guys are alright.
Old 2010-11-13, 22:14   Link #6289
Phibrizzo
Honos628

No but the difference is "he say he likes", Vasilla actually go for them.
Old 2010-11-13, 22:24   Link #6290
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
No but the difference is "he say he likes", Vasilla actually go for them.
who knows we hardly know anything about aogami, even less what he does ion his free time...
Old 2010-11-13, 23:09   Link #6291
Manic
real men love pink

just wondering but could someone link or tell me the page theres a novel 22 summery, sounds really interesting and would like to read about it

also about the romance thing, never really thought about index as an actual LI. Not counting the fact that shes a nun and a small kid I have never seen anything that suggests he has any interest in that sort of relationship with her. I always felt he saw her as sort of a younger sister and protects her as such as he thinks that's what his previous self would do.

Mikato is about the only one who makes sense of the girls revealed so far in the anime, and considering railgun they had a sort of fun relationship going on before his memory loss too.
Old 2010-11-13, 23:30   Link #6292
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
just wondering but could someone link or tell me the page theres a novel 22 summery, sounds really interesting and would like to read about it
There is a fan translation at Baka Tsuki, not complete yet tough.

Quote:
also about the romance thing, never really thought about index as an actual LI. Not counting the fact that shes a nun and a small kid I have never seen anything that suggests he has any interest in that sort of relationship with her. I always felt he saw her as sort of a younger sister and protects her as such as he thinks that's what his previous self would do.
Did he? Unlike the usual beliefs, in the school Touma was thinking about Index, her smile and the sad thing he probably he never will meet her again. Even he says he was romantic, check the Vol. 1 it reached that part already.

Quote:
Mikato is about the only one who makes sense of the girls revealed so far in the anime, and considering railgun they had a sort of fun relationship going on before his memory loss too.
For Touma, there never was fun, for worse, she treats her as kid who is no more of a problem seeker.
Old 2010-11-13, 23:36   Link #6293
tsunade666

The one who probably likes Index is the Touma before memory loss. For now he treats her as a younger sister and and a family.

Touma treats Mikoto as a troublesome kid.
Old 2010-11-13, 23:54   Link #6294
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Lol, Index and Mikoto are about the same age. In fact if you put them side by side, Index is only a little bit shorter than her.
Old 2010-11-13, 23:56   Link #6295
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
The one who probably likes Index is the Touma before memory loss. For now he treats her as a younger sister and and a family.
Bad luck
Reminding the details pointed out by Plant, what if he fell in love again despite getting his memories destroyed?

Then, crushing-a-fortress-on-Gabriel happens.

Indeed bad luck, again. That mades me think even God doesn't wants him falling in love .

Quote:
And that is even with memory loss.
Old 2010-11-14, 00:43   Link #6296
tsunade666

well even before or after the memory loss. Mikoto still needlessly trouble Touma so a troublesome kid.

Well God is forbidden to fall in love to begin with ( -_-) it would hinder their heart and work (0_0) b
Old 2010-11-14, 00:57   Link #6297
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
There is a fan translation at Baka Tsuki, not complete yet tough.
meh nvm then dont really wanna read the whole thing, was hoping someone had posted a summery of it somewhere on here.

Quote:

maybe when you read it in the novels u get a different fealing, but during the anime i never got that. The way he acted is the same way he acts with any girl in need of rescue.

Shes no more troublesome than index prolly less so since anymore she doesnt try to fight him. With how far i am it seems he finds time for her when he has it, most of the time he has to pass her by since he is saving some other girl or index.

Quote:
Lol, Index and Mikoto are about the same age. In fact if you put them side by side, Index is only a little bit shorter than her.
they may be around the same age, but index doesnt look that much older than the loli teacher. Atleast mikato looks around the same as him.

I think index has too much against her to end up with touma.

and i agree with whoever listed about mikato she has had alot of romantic comedy scenes: the dates, parents meeting, ect.
Old 2010-11-14, 01:12   Link #6298
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

sadly even mikoto knows it, she knows touma doesnt like it that way but he still deceives her(or she deceives herself) what will(or would had)happen(/ed) if touma finds out he was the world to misaka, wich he swore to protect, other part is when index asked what he has been figthing for during the sisters arc, why did he said"for myself"?
Old 2010-11-14, 01:17   Link #6299
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

they may be around the same age, but index doesnt look that much older than the loli teacher. Atleast mikato looks around the same as him.
No I mean, go look at a picture with Mikoto (161cm) and Index (148cm) standing side by side, they're roughly around the same height range give or take 10cm.

Episode 23 when the two girls were chilling in the heat is a good gauge.

Komoe is arguably much shorter than Index.
Old 2010-11-14, 01:35   Link #6300
Manic
real men love pink

that with or without the nun cap on haha.

meh either way if he doesnt end of with misaka or one of the other girls he prolly wont end up with anyone, cus i cant see him ending up with index

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen