AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-11-16, 05:25   Link #521
LovesSeiran

sweet melody...in the romantic scenes

Does anyone know what that tune they played in the first series whenever Sakujan and Shureei were together it was a sweet melody, I'm sorry I don't know if its called a song or something else but there weren't words it was just an instrument, but I really loved the sound of it! Does anyone know what its called??
LovesSeiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 09:10   Link #522
Thousand Mistress
Glory to the Wind!

Send a message via Yahoo to Thousand Mistress
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesSeiran View Post
Does anyone know what that tune they played in the first series whenever Sakujan and Shureei were together it was a sweet melody, I'm sorry I don't know if its called a song or something else but there weren't words it was just an instrument, but I really loved the sound of it! Does anyone know what its called??
I'm pretty sure it's one of the melodies played by an erhu, but I'm not exactly sure about the title. All of the songs in the first soundtrack have Japanese titles, you can see them here http://anime.thehylia.com/soundtrack...nogatari-ost-1

Although I also liked that song, I feel bad that I can't even find the title...

Oh, speaking of the series. I LOVE THIS! (although I haven't seen the second season yet. xD) I have a lot of favorites, since there are a lot of guys to swoon from. xDD
Old 2010-11-22, 12:16   Link #523
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I could have sworn I heard one of the themes from this show during the break to commercial on a recent Asian Tour event on The Golf Channel. It made me think the melody was a traditional one that had been adapted for use in Saiunkoku Monogatari. I don't have the OST album, so I can't tell you which piece it was, though it's quite commonly used throughout the series.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, historical, madhouse