AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2017-09-21, 11:39   Link #981
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Hopefully a Magic character, which the exception of Index every other character so far is on the Science side.

And I can think of two perfectly popular characters to fit the bill
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 14:42   Link #982
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I'm fairly certain Kanzaki can be one of them. But as for a character that hasn't appeared in the anime? Most magic characters likely wouldn't fit that bill save for like Carissa or Fiamma. Hamazura would've been the perfect fit if he hadn't already appeared, so who does that leave?

Most OT15 characters are too small-time to be counted, except Kakine. That pretty much leaves WORST.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 15:17   Link #983
Callum18
Fukou da

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
I'm fairly certain Kanzaki can be one of them. But as for a character that hasn't appeared in the anime? Most magic characters likely wouldn't fit that bill save for like Carissa or Fiamma. Hamazura would've been the perfect fit if he hadn't already appeared, so who does that leave?

Most OT15 characters are too small-time to be counted, except Kakine. That pretty much leaves WORST.
Misaka WORST is the most likely choice. The only other's I can think off is Kakine, Fiamma, Lessar and maybe Gunha????

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 20:31   Link #984
Reuan

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Acqua confirmed for being playable in the Mobile game outright, preparations for his release are now in the files,
as well as Frenda, Etzali and Tatemiya because their seiyuus are also confirmed to be recording now.
OT15 is in production for them and Misaki was heavily hinted at(told players who expected her to prepare their pocket money) so expect those two soon as well
Reuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 22:45   Link #985
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post

I mean, they could go straight to Thor and Othinus....
Old 2017-09-21, 23:21   Link #986
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I mean, they could go straight to Thor and Othinus....
Of course its gonna be Othinus. Geez.
Old 2017-09-22, 00:45   Link #987
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Of course its gonna be Othinus. Geez.
How would a 15cm fairy play a game that is about the same side as her?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-22, 00:54   Link #988
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
How would a 15cm fairy play a game that is about the same side as her?
This isn't canon so there's no reason to have her at that size in the game. If they're going to choose the most popular non-anime character to put into the game, it's going to be Othinus.

Last edited by OH&S; 2017-09-23 at 21:52.
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-23, 22:30   Link #989
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
This isn't canon so there's no reason to have her at that size in the game. If they're going to choose the most popular non-anime character to put into the game, it's going to be Othinus.
I like how in this series that doesn't have any filler, its first game will be filler. How excited are people for the livestream?

I'm excited. I'm currently listening to it courtesy of OH&S. I understand like around 80% of it or 90%.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 01:00   Link #990
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Livestream is starting now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtI6g4UaZbY
Old 2017-09-24, 01:35   Link #991
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

As much as there was some fun stuff that happened, it was largely uneventful.

*Yuka Iguchi and Rina Satou throwing shade at Atsushi Abe who wasn't there.
*Yuka Iguchi kept stuttering when trying to say Bal-Rloon (Baru-ruruun).
*Saw a tutorial with Komoe-Sensei and Lilina.
*Yuka Iguchi tried playing the game. Did well. Gameplay actually looked pretty fun.
*Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival ad at the end.
Old 2017-09-24, 01:40   Link #992
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
As much as there was some fun stuff that happened, it was largely uneventful.

*Yuka Iguchi and Rina Satou throwing shade at Atsushi Abe who wasn't there.
*Yuka Iguchi kept stuttering when trying to say Bal-Rloon (Baru-ruruun).
*Saw a tutorial with Komoe-Sensei and Lilina.
*Yuka Iguchi tried playing the game. Did well. Gameplay actually looked pretty fun.
*Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival ad at the end.
You forgot that her controller died lol. Also, how good is your Japanese lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2017-09-24, 01:44   Link #993
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
You forgot that her controller died lol. Also, how good is your Japanese lol.
I maintain that its at Kindergarten level. Most of it I couldn't understand but there were some pockets of speech that I could glean info from.

Also apparently, people on 4chan are saying Uiharu and Saten are NOT playable in the game.
Old 2017-09-24, 01:53   Link #994
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
I maintain that its at Kindergarten level. Most of it I couldn't understand but there were some pockets of speech that I could glean info from.

Also apparently, people on 4chan are saying Uiharu and Saten are NOT playable in the game.
Huh. Interesting. I think my listening comprehension is middle school level or even high school though I don't know a lot of the casual speech so I'd say middle school (since I do know that level of casual speech generally to some degree).

I understood around 80-90% of it. Was cool. The difference isn't that big. With practice you should be able to easily bridge it. Is totally worth it, and I can confirm that it makes watching anime 10 times better.

Old 2017-09-24, 03:24   Link #995
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Nevermind playable characters, I'm genuinely concern about number of maps.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2017-09-24 at 09:55. Reason: typo "nevermind"
Old 2017-09-24, 09:39   Link #996
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

A friend of mine was at TGS and he got to try out the game (20mins queue, which for convention standards, kinda short imo)

In his own words, "Virtual on was pretty fun. Like, more fun than I expected."

"I played accelerator and mikoto, But his stuff are all so slow can't get used to it, Mikoto's missiles are more fun to me."
Old 2017-09-24, 12:35   Link #997
Callum18
Fukou da

Fun and cute stream!

Very little new stuff was shown but was nice to see Yuka Iguchi and Rina Satou again. Them waving to Abe-San was also cute !

A little uneventful, but still fun!

Get ready for judgement day next week!

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 12:38   Link #998
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum18 View Post
Fun and cute stream!

Very little new stuff was shown but was nice to see Yuka Iguchi and Rina Satou again. Them waving to Abe-San was also cute !

A little uneventful, but still fun!

Get ready for judgement day next week!
Don't you mean anti-skill day?

Old 2017-09-25, 06:07   Link #999
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nevermind playable characters, I'm genuinely concern about number of maps.
How many maps did the original VOOT have? The demo only had one stage but the point of the demo was to showcase the gameplay above all else so its not the best thing to use as an indicator for the number of maps in the full game.

Also, isn't it amazing how out of all the things there are to have concern about, the only thing you're worried is the number of maps? This past week has turned everything around regarding the game's reception!
Old 2017-09-26, 05:21   Link #1000
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Welp, looks like 4chan anon was wrong:

Uiharu Kazari: SAV-326-D/9/VSL GRYS-VOK

Images

Saten Ruiko: RVR-33/VSL APHARMD S

Images

Also here's a roundup of articles talking about the game: