AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-04-29, 16:23   Link #161
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Spoiler for Quick and dirty translation of the next episode preview:
As an pro Fortune Lover player I didn't expect that they'll also adapt the super secret yuri ending
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-29, 18:33   Link #162
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for episode 5 preview:
Old 2020-04-30, 09:33   Link #163
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 4:

Have already read the novel and the manga, so I skipped right through to this.

Won't spoil anything.

Didn't expect Katarina to be so beautiful when animated, and her voice fits so well.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2020-05-01 at 22:20.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-01, 21:57   Link #164
Itlandm
Porcupine

Watched first four episodes. I did not have high expectations, but this was really funny. Although I wonder how they will be able to fill a whole season, as fast as things have progressed up till now. I guess this is where the complications and misunderstandings will begin for real.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 13:34   Link #165
leongsh
Daijoubu!

LOL She conquered Maria as well. So... she effectively hacked the whole game. XD
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 13:46   Link #166
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongsh View Post
LOL She conquered Maria as well. So... she effectively hacked the whole game. XD
She have all heroines and LI in line, she even flecced a minor characther too, Bakarina Charisma is infinte.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 17:16   Link #167
dmaxzero

Bakarina's mom is really having a hard time.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 18:28   Link #168
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Maria ticks all the boxes for being the main protagonist. Makes me wonder if they're going to continue like this until the end, that would be boring!
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 18:45   Link #169
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

"I didn't mean that kind of like"

How cute, she thinks they're the dense ones.

I'm surprised she didn't know about Maria's home situation, since I assume her background must have been covered in the game.
Old 2020-05-02, 20:48   Link #170
Metaneo
Anime Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

I'm surprised she didn't know about Maria's home situation, since I assume her background must have been covered in the game.
For someone who's supposedly played the game, she seems drastically uninformed about the game.
Metaneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 21:26   Link #171
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaneo View Post
For someone who's supposedly played the game, she seems drastically uninformed about the game.
Maybe Maria Backstory come from one of those expensive side materials? plus Otaku girl seems was more a casual gamer-otaku than a hardcore one
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 22:02   Link #172
Frontier

So the pinnacle of Bakarina's growth as a mage...is creating a bump to throw a girl wearing heels off balance. That effort sure was worth it Bakarina .

When you initiate Girl Talk and it turns out all the girls like you but you're too dense to realize it .

Another thing Bakarina seems dense about is continually assuming her character is set for doom on the flimsiest of reasoning so she has to over prepare in the case she gets exiled or worse. Ignoring the fact that, even if the boys do turn their attention to Maria (which isn't likely at this point) she is nowhere near in the position game Catarina was to warrant what happened to her. At this point it's going to be through her own fault if she gets herself in the same kind of trouble game Catarina did rather then the fault of those around her .

Catarina and Keith in glasses? I know one of the Bakarina Council sports them, but on adult Catarina it's super effective .

Was that Aya Hisakawa as Maria's mom? Cool! Always nice to hear her .

I wonder if Maria's background was from the game. I mean, Otome Heroines having their own background isn't unheard of but Bakarina didn't seem aware of it (but she doesn't always remember stuff from the game when she needs it too). It's a pretty depressing tale of Maria exhbiting sudden powers and then suddenly she gets accused of being a lovechild, has her father seemingly leave her and her mother, get shunned by everyone, and then be practically emotionally abandoned by her mother. It's amazing she's as sweet and caring as she is in-spite of all that. Maybe she truly is the ideal Main Heroine of an Otome game .

Those girls were such jerks. They had no good reason to refuse those cookies when she was offering them .

If there's one thing Catarina is good at, it's cutting through people's emotional trauma's and being there for them when they need them, and in doing so she's become the friend Maria's longed for all this time .

Catarina should've known better to return home considering what her mother is like. As plain as her outfit was, at least she was still wearing a skirt .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaneo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Maybe Maria Backstory come from one of those expensive side materials? plus Otaku girl seems was more a casual gamer-otaku than a hardcore one
She's admitted she never even completed the game. She didn't do Nicol's route and had to have a friend tell her about it. Not to mention she only seems to remember what happened in the game after she's done something to change it .
Old 2020-05-02, 22:06   Link #173
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Is Maria's dad dead?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-02, 22:11   Link #174
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 5:

even as a farmer, Katarina is beautiful.

her council of lolis remind of the Platelets in Hataraku Saibou.

whoa, giant pumpkin!

Amazing, she was able to somehow make Maria's family problem less severe. Maria good relations with her mother is restored.

looking forward to next week.
Old 2020-05-02, 22:20   Link #175
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Is Maria's dad dead?
I assume he left the family under the belief that Maria might not be his kid and that her mom cheated on him.

It would explain why the mom was so despondent because her husband left her for an affair that never happened.
Old 2020-05-03, 03:13   Link #176
Meophist

My guess is that Maria's backstory wasn't covered in the game, which mostly focused on events in the magic school.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-03, 03:46   Link #177
Random14

Well, Bakarina's already established her harem but its still funny to see her worrying about doom flags. At the moment I'm more worried about her mother as the "final boss" rather than anyone else in the harem. It'd be ironic if her preparations for survival got her kicked out of the household, one of the fates she's been trying to avoid. Though I'm sure there's more than a few people who would be happy to invite Bakarina home in that case.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-03, 03:56   Link #178
Liddo-kun
is this so?

if ever she get exiled from her house, for sure her circle of friends would be happy to invite her into their home. Although inviting an exiled noble into your house, could also invite problems..
Old 2020-05-03, 04:54   Link #179
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Dunning-Kruger Effect, harem version. She's so dense she thinks other people are dense.

Quote:
1. She didn't complete the game.
2. Maybe the MC's background isn't as important as the conquer target's in those things?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-03, 04:56   Link #180
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
if ever she get exiled from her house, for sure her circle of friends would be happy to invite her into their home. Although inviting an exiled noble into your house, could also invite problems..
She is already engaged to Geordo and he is aleeady adamant that he will not break the engagement. No worries there. If he does, there are others in the harem ready to pounce. She is very, very safe unless she does something deem as treason.
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reincarnated mc, reverse harem