AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-05-12, 00:54   Link #661
Lex79
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Italy
So we are heading toward harem ending...
__________________
You will die, mortal
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-12, 17:02   Link #662
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
For those who can read Japanese, the official website has posted up an official raw of Chapter 82. Most likely it'll only be available for a short time.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-14, 07:25   Link #663
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
It's somewhat understandable because Elisa wants a child with Reito, but can't do it herself, so she made someone who had the same genes to do that for her. So Elisa would be getting a child who would end up with the same genes (through Suou) had Elisa been able to do it herself.
The sad part is if suon getting eliminated after she play her role and not needed anymore or if she died earlier because she is a clone....
That is sad.....
Suon's fan will get mad and begin bad mounthing the author that will end the author career as author....
Like some other mangaka....

I just hope the author will not make the same mistake....
I mean suon is not aerith....
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-16, 19:40   Link #664
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
The sad part is if suon getting eliminated after she play her role and not needed anymore or if she died earlier because she is a clone....
That is sad.....
Suon's fan will get mad and begin bad mounthing the author that will end the author career as author....
Like some other mangaka....
Which "some other mangaka" did you have in mind?

Suou's ageing is accelerated, so Reito had better have a child with her soon.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 09:58   Link #665
AndrewR5D4
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
So we are heading toward harem ending...
If all the surviving men are cured, the remaining males will all have a harem.

I still wonder how Doi would react. Of the MCs, he's the only one who seems genuinely happy that the virus wiped out most of the men.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 09:07   Link #666
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Which "some other mangaka" did you have in mind?

Suou's ageing is accelerated, so Reito had better have a child with her soon.
Dunno its name or the title
But its a story about a mc that meet a girl but in the middle of story the author kill her with a truck man, cause the author in favor with new girl that have same name,.... After that netizen bad mouthing the author to no end.... No matter what the author do with the story after that to fix it, is still end up in failure to gain favor from the reader, to the point the manga need to be axed earlier....
Dunno it that mangaka still drawing manga or not....
The reader hate him/ her....


And in shounen plus comment, there are already a hate comment that really harsh toward author when the reader learn that suon is a clone.....so...
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 10:32   Link #667
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Dunno its name or the title
But its a story about a mc that meet a girl but in the middle of story the author kill her with a truck man, cause the author in favor with new girl that have same name,.... After that netizen bad mouthing the author to no end.... No matter what the author do with the story after that to fix it, is still end up in failure to gain favor from the reader, to the point the manga need to be axed earlier....
Dunno it that mangaka still drawing manga or not....
The reader hate him/ her....
I don't recognize that title, but if what you say is true then it really is another example of how fanatical readers can be towards characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
And in shounen plus comment, there are already a hate comment that really harsh toward author when the reader learn that suon is a clone.....so...
Can you read Japanese? Could you translate a few of those comments? I didn't know there were such dedicated fans of Suou for this series.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 10:37   Link #668
grecefar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Blue Notes Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Dunno its name or the title
But its a story about a mc that meet a girl but in the middle of story the author kill her with a truck man, cause the author in favor with new girl that have same name.
that sounds like seo kouji, that bastard...
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 11:47   Link #669
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
that sounds like seo kouji, that bastard...
Then maybe the manga series that mastermind3342 was referring to was Fuuka by Kouji Seo.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 10:28   Link #670
Indalecio
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Spoiler for Ch. 83:
Indalecio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 10:43   Link #671
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I don't recognize that title, but if what you say is true then it really is another example of how fanatical readers can be towards characters.



Can you read Japanese? Could you translate a few of those comments? I didn't know there were such dedicated fans of Suou for this series.
Well
That hate comment is already being deleted by editor of that site, though the remained of it, like other comment that tell the hater that he or she can be sued for their hate comment, still there i think... The date is around the same with the release of the chapter that mention suon as a clone....

I used gt to translate it sure, but it seem legit, cauae that comment being deleted the next day....and all
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 14:16   Link #672
KasumiZX
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
I do enjoyed this serie but i like spin off of this series more
KasumiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-25, 22:36   Link #673
Hokoga
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Me and my shadow clones after seeing the latest raws
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

But I'm sure those UW bitches are going to cockblock them again.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-30, 09:45   Link #674
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
But I'm sure those UW bitches are going to cockblock them again.
The UW are pretty much out for blood at this point, so it's likely that whether or not Suou gets pregnant at this point in the story, the trio of Suou, Reito, and Elisa are on the UW's hit list regardless.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-30, 10:58   Link #675
wuhugm
Confused Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Shadow Space
He got best girl




wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-07, 10:42   Link #676
Hokoga
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
The latest raw gives me the feeling that this manga is coming to an end.

P.S It seems that the Reito, Suou and Erica threesome happened. *sighs in relief*
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-07, 14:48   Link #677
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
The latest raw gives me the feeling that this manga is coming to an end.
That's been apparent ever since the characters gained hope about making a successful vaccine for the male-killing virus. Or even when Reito and Elisa consummated their relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
P.S It seems that the Reito, Suou and Erica threesome happened. *sighs in relief*
And due to censorship, none of it was shown (as heartwarming as it might have been). Maybe the author should have selected an 18+ publisher for this story, or maybe the author should put out an less-censored version with an 18+ publisher.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-07, 15:53   Link #678
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
The latest raw gives me the feeling that this manga is coming to an end.

P.S It seems that the Reito, Suou and Erica threesome happened. *sighs in relief*
For first climax they say.....
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 15:57   Link #679
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Where is No. 5?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 17:18   Link #680
SirCopert
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Who knows... At this point, there is the possibility that he will wake up in a normal world, like before the virus without knowing about the mess that had formed
SirCopert is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adult, harem, multiple protagonists, not seinen, seinen, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.