AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-06-13, 04:18   Link #681
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand ����
Speaking of where, where’s doi? I skimmed through the latest chapters but I don’t think we’ve seen him or the fourth guy—the one that was held in a village of women—for some time.

And I just had an idea: wonder what’ll happen if nozoki ana’s author took over? Maybe then we’ll get the NTR on reito lol
__________________
“All we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done.” - Lor’themar Theron, Regent Lord of Quel’Thalas.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-13, 11:11   Link #682
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
Speaking of where, where’s doi? I skimmed through the latest chapters but I don’t think we’ve seen him or the fourth guy—the one that was held in a village of women—for some time.

And I just had an idea: wonder what’ll happen if nozoki ana’s author took over? Maybe then we’ll get the NTR on reito lol
Didn't he just show up with the village ladies in the latest chapter to shoot the crazy bitch and her followers?
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-20, 10:07   Link #683
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Damn it no 1 is death.....
What a blunder.... Speaking of karma....
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-20, 10:41   Link #684
RDNexus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 32
Oh shit... Really? Damn!
__________________
For those potentially interested, I've translated Chapter 01 of my original LN-style story, LEGACY SCIONS, from portuguese to english.

You can download it here. Feedback is welcome. I hope you like it.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-20, 16:19   Link #685
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Damn it no 1 is death.....
What a blunder.... Speaking of karma....
That means it's all up to his son now. Really hammers home that old saw about burdens and sins being passed onto the next generation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNexus View Post
Oh shit... Really? Damn!
All this means we're hitting a later stage in the story. Things are really ramping and so are the stakes.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-20, 18:31   Link #686
SirCopert
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Hopefully not, I would be sorry for the new mom
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 03:06   Link #687
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Indonesia
Damn if that true then things get darker here.

I wonder what happen to number 5, hopefully he is not dead.
M.aybe part 2 Will explore number 5 POV since all males gathering there is possibility in part 2 all numbers goes MIA which make number 5 the last men somehow.
__________________
Oberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-25, 10:21   Link #688
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
With hino death.... There is no more reason for me to continue reading it......
Why must i?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-25, 11:10   Link #689
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
With hino death.... There is no more reason for me to continue reading it......
Why must i?
Because there might be something good that will come of his son? Because you want to see if the world can be saved from the madwomen? Because you're invested in the other male characters and want to see how their stories end?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-03, 17:01   Link #690
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Chapter 81 Return of Sensei with a baby boy
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-05, 00:14   Link #691
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Because there might be something good that will come of his son? Because you want to see if the world can be saved from the madwomen? Because you're invested in the other male characters and want to see how their stories end?
Dont care......
Its like gundam blood orphan anyway
With naze death... The story not interesting anymore...
Rather it is predictable....
I bet all the number except number 2 or 5 survive
Worst all of them death...
All men in crhyostatis...survived....
No 3 no 4 definitely death....
( Well i dont care, 2 is piss me off, 3 or 4 not the kind of mc i prefer.... Rather..3 and 4 is deserved to be killed rather than no 1)
Animation will make the ending go that way.....
True Harem is forbidden to have happy ending anyway by japan standard....
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-05, 09:22   Link #692
SirCopert
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Dont care......
Its like gundam blood orphan anyway
With naze death... The story not interesting anymore...
Rather it is predictable....
I bet all the number except number 2 or 5 survive
Worst all of them death...
All men in crhyostatis...survived....
No 3 no 4 definitely death....
( Well i dont care, 2 is piss me off, 3 or 4 not the kind of mc i prefer.... Rather..3 and 4 is deserved to be killed rather than no 1)
Animation will make the ending go that way.....
True Harem is forbidden to have happy ending anyway by japan standard....
You say? I like the number 3, while the number 4 is so not his fault, honestly making them die would be a shit and the author risks ruining the series, so we cross our fingers to make sure that the author does not take this choice
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-13, 06:23   Link #693
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
You say? I like the number 3, while the number 4 is so not his fault, honestly making them die would be a shit and the author risks ruining the series, so we cross our fingers to make sure that the author does not take this choice
Oh the author will..... Its world end after all....
There is some of world's end manga that make their best character died right and left, leaving only the useless mc survived..... And all the plot that being build pointless at that point...
Like i am a hero manga for example.....
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adult, harem, multiple protagonists, not seinen, seinen, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.