Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2020-07-02, 18:37   Link #22221
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I have yet to start... I don't want to waste any more buckets on it than I have to... No idea who will be the historicals for the EOs, other than the Kongous that is.
The Cranes are much likely to be ''historical'' for E7, given than it's supposed to be based on the battle of Santa Cruz Island .
Old 2020-07-05, 20:35   Link #22222
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Finished the Main Operations part of event today. Spent roughly 387 buckets, net costs of ~50K fuel, ~48k ammo, ~14k steel, ~37k bauxite.

E-4's HP phase was by far the hardest of the phases. 29 runs to from start of chip, 16 last dance attempts to kill. Bauxite costs through the roof because of CTF usage in this map. I got most of the new drops as I was clearing, so I didn't have to go out of my way to farm them especially. Still have girls I never got so might try to go for them (Hayanami in particular).
Old 2020-07-09, 03:24   Link #22223
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
E-4's HP phase was by far the hardest of the phases. 29 runs to from start of chip, 16 last dance attempts to kill. Bauxite costs through the roof because of CTF usage in this map. I got most of the new drops as I was clearing, so I didn't have to go out of my way to farm them especially. Still have girls I never got so might try to go for them (Hayanami in particular).
I have to agree about the disparity between the 2 transports phase and the kill phase; node X was such masive roadblock on Hard than it could had been a boss node. I endded up switching to normal for the last part, still took 20 runs (12 for the last dance).
Old 2020-07-11, 03:25   Link #22224
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Hornet is beautiful, worthy being the last map reward

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Konishi nailed it. Its almost certain he'll draw the rest of the Yorktown sisters. Enterprise is in good hands if Tanaka dont derp it.
Old 2020-07-11, 03:33   Link #22225
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

That's a big case she's got there. She hide the B-25s in that sometimes?
Old 2020-07-11, 04:21   Link #22226
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post

Images

Konishi nailed it. Its almost certain he'll draw the rest of the Yorktown sisters. Enterprise is in good hands if Tanaka dont derp it.
I quite like Ariake's design as well.
Old 2020-07-11, 04:32   Link #22227
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
I quite like Ariake's design as well.
That's the 2 girls that stand out to me. It renewed my motivation to play the game. Likely gonna do 乙 for most post e1 maps. Mostly for shiplock and resource consumption reasons.
Old 2020-07-11, 04:47   Link #22228
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:

Images

Of the 5 ships added, she's my clear favorite; a pretty, prefessional-looking. I don't have much though on Ariake, Helena and Yashiro but South Dakota do bother me a bit with her ridiculous hair.
Old 2020-07-11, 07:22   Link #22229
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The real pity is that Yashiro and Helena design as whole aren't bad, but Ace's art style and colorization undermine them quite a lot. That and just like Mikura, it seems their CG are "squeeshed" for some reason.
Meanwhile, the other thing that bothers me with South Dakota is how thin her arms are but also ZECO keep doing the same kind of leg protection all the time. On a side note, I really think her chuuha pose works better than her regular pose.

Gotta wait a bit before starting. 9 locks aren't exactly encouraging without proper preparation.
Old 2020-07-11, 07:25   Link #22230
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
That's the 2 girls that stand out to me. It renewed my motivation to play the game. Likely gonna do 乙 for most post e1 maps. Mostly for shiplock and resource consumption reasons.
E3 is actually a pretty simple cruise even on 甲. On the other hand, E1 was a pain for a first event map.
Old 2020-07-11, 07:50   Link #22231
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

One guy said that they likely chose Konishi for Hornet, so we can eventually put Big E in the same promotional arts as ZKK. Il be fine with that.
Old 2020-07-11, 09:44   Link #22232
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
One guy said that they likely chose Konishi for Hornet, so we can eventually put Big E in the same promotional arts as ZKK. Il be fine with that.

ZKK?

That being said, I'd be happy about Konishi drawing E, he actually nailed it. I just think they'll go with Yoshinori for her though. Why? The majority of the more well known USN ships is drawn by him, Intrepid being the exception here, though, she is also not exactly the first one you'd think of when hearing USN Carrier.

---

South Dakota isn't bad... However, her design somehow reminds me of AL.
I'm also not sure what to think of Helena's expression there

I'll probably start tomorrow, I can't bring up the motivation to play KC for some reason.

E:
I just tried starting e1... And as Klashikari said, the seven locks aren't very encouraging... I got absolutely no idea who to bring other than Tatsuta.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-07-11 at 15:21.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-11, 21:09   Link #22233
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
South Dakota looks... awful. Way too AZ-esque.

Hornet and Ariake look awesome, though. Really like Ariake's VA.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-12, 12:10   Link #22234
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

In addition of Hornet, clearing in 甲 give a TBF AND a Flying Pancake.

https://twitter.com/osakanateitoku/s...60402412617728

乙 give TBF.
Old 2020-07-13, 02:53   Link #22235
AC-Phoenix
Detective

The question is... Is the pancake actually worth the extra trouble?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-07-14, 07:29   Link #22236
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Done with E5H, I was lucky enough to get both Helena and Ariake while beating the map. Difficulty-wise, it wasn't too bad but the 960 TP of the second part is ridiculous, it's just padding.

Quote:
The question is... Is the pancake actually worth the extra trouble?
I don't see myself doing the last map on hard anymore, so the answer is no for me. If it was a reward for normal difficulty, I would try for it .
Old 2020-07-27, 18:32   Link #22237
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Done with E5H, I was lucky enough to get both Helena and Ariake while beating the map. Difficulty-wise, it wasn't too bad but the 960 TP of the second part is ridiculous, it's just padding.

I don't see myself doing the last map on hard anymore, so the answer is no for me. If it was a reward for normal difficulty, I would try for it .
Tbh, I'm not even sure I want to do it on medium, but then again, the TBF might become more important later and it's a decent plane.

I'm done with E6 H btw.

74 Runs for the entire map, gimmicks included. Only to get a passive aggressive battleship >>

Old 2020-07-28, 11:25   Link #22238
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Tbh, I'm not even sure I want to do it on medium, but then again, the TBF might become more important later and it's a decent plane.
I ended up going for easy for E7, the TBF is a decent plane but I had 2 already and Hornet get one when getting her remodel so I didn't feel it was so important to get another one.
Old 2020-08-01, 02:52   Link #22239
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I cleared about 3 days ago. Finished the event on full Hard; my first such accomplishment during an actual 7 map event. Hoodoo broken!

Friend Fleet Souryuu stole my girls' glory shot, so felt a bit anti-climactic after all the struggles in E-7's tough portions.

Total spend this event was as follows:
Fuel: 306514
Ammo: 204626
Steel: 129209
Bauxite: 154447
Buckets: 1291

All in all, a very tedious and dragged out event: too many gimmicks involved and that made the maps feel like a chore to get through. I hope the following events do not follow this trend.
Old 2020-08-03, 01:19   Link #22240
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I first started on medium, and then went down to easy. Not all the requirements for the medium boss debuff were known at the time (and I don't think they already are), so I didn't want to bother.

I'm taking a bit of a break at the moment, so I can still try to farm Ariake and MAYBE Helena.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls