AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2020-08-17, 17:01   Link #3281
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Unlike Izu, can't Jin just be brought back by the new president of ZAIA? Although I doubt that would be enough to stop Horobi.
Old 2020-08-22, 04:06   Link #3282
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Spoiler for Saber's DX:

Looks like the final form will be something that use all three slots at once if the order is fixed like that.

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-23, 00:26   Link #3283
kiak666

Spoiler for Episode 44:

Last edited by kiak666; 2020-08-23 at 02:45.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-23, 02:33   Link #3284
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Heisei's Final Form: Something cool that represent the very last of the theme

Reiwa's Final Form: Something cool that P-Bandai exclusive

Old 2020-08-23, 11:56   Link #3285
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was surprised Aruto could still transform into Zero Two and communicate with Zea.

For the final episode, I'm thinking Azu will be converted into Izu somehow. And by somehow, I mean using the Zero Two key.
Old 2020-08-24, 20:31   Link #3286
iko_uwais

The main theme song for Kamen Rider Memory of Heroez will be performed by Aya Kamiki w Takuya, the same duo who performed W's opening, WBX ~W Boiled Extreme~. The song is titled "Over Again". Yeah, this game is putting a very big emphasis on Double.

Also, the website has revealed some of the forms the riders can use and yes, we can use Zero Two
iko_uwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 10:00   Link #3287
kiak666

Apparently the mysterious Rider in the Zero One finale preview has been leaked:

Spoiler for Major Spoiler:
Old 2020-08-29, 22:47   Link #3288
kiak666

Just watched Zero-One's finale.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2020-08-30, 07:24   Link #3289
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Zero One Final Episode

Spoiler for Troubled Writing/10:

Old 2020-08-30, 07:46   Link #3290
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Zero One Final Episode

Spoiler for Troubled Writing/10:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2020-08-30, 12:01   Link #3291
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for Final episode:

Reiwa's off to a bad start.
Old 2020-08-30, 20:54   Link #3292
iko_uwais

So the story will continue in the movie. The main villain is a mysterious man named S, who can transform into Kamen Rider Eden after given a progrise key by Azu. His goal is destroying the current world and creating a new paradise.

About the ending, man, it was disappointing. I think even Zi-O's ending was better. Honestly, the series has been a bit boring after Aruto mastered Metal Cluster. Gai pales in comparison to Gentoku or Parado and Ark is a boring big bad compared to Evolt. Even Swarz is more entertaining to watch. Horobi isn't so bad, but all the attempts to make him appear complicated just doesn't work that well for me.

Overall, it had a good concept and beginning, but started to falter in the middle and the ending was just plain disappointing. Hopefully, Saber will fare better.

Oh well, at least we still got Memory of Heroez
Old 2020-08-31, 00:01   Link #3293
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Speaking about Gai, now I wonder if they truly planned his presence.
Thouser debut is good but his background of being weapon dealer, successful devs. who built Ark also Kurenosuke admirer and 40 years old AI haters pretty much a mess now I look at it again; his obsession to pet AI is like telling they have no plan for him beforehand then forgot he's the oldest character in group.

I'm not expecting much from Horobi for reason as I said before, there's no character development beforehand; ironically the weakest link in Metsubojinrai.
Following that I don't understand decision why they didn't stay with Ark as its own Rider character. The AI waiting for transformation to be done is gold and able to serve as basis of its personality that would be Banno-like (same VA after all) but no, ditch it for Horobi so there are screams? Ironic how the final battle is made by two characters with little to no character development.

Realizing Hopper is a no to me, Orthrus Vulcan is much better in terms of execution.

Saw some Japanese comments that seems disappointed by Realizing Hopper through "Remember guys, if its not P-Bandai then its not the final form" kind of comments.

Old 2020-08-31, 17:06   Link #3294
justavisitor

What I like in the final episode:

In the final episode, Aruto never tells Horobi explicitly about Horobi's wrong doing. Horobi acknowledges the mistake he made (killing Izu) by himself and that has way more impact

And Horobi becomes Sasuke from Naruto at the end XD

Now some random thought of this show:

Gai is arguably the only bad guy in this series (Horobi is twisted, Ark and Azu were programmed by Gai to do what they were supposed to do) and Gai gets the best ending! He begins by designing Ark, editing Fuwa's memory, allowing ppl who wear his device to go rouge, not to mention of his evil actions against humangear. What does he gain at the end? He starts to gain trust from ppl (even tho the trust is still minimal), doesn't need to go to jail, still gets paid by Zaia even if he gets demoted to a useless department, and most importantly, more AI puppies XD

Aruto's AI dad: As long as you have a strong mind, power level is bullshit!! (proceeds to use 01 in the final episode) I don't care if the new 01 is being upgraded, power scale in this series is a mess.

Izu...yes the new one is not the same, but I think audiences only care about Izu because she is cute...yes she has her moments but audiences would not complain a lot as long as she performs the Aruto's pose (which she did at the end)

The thing that I don't like the most...it doesn't matter whether you are in Showa or Reiwa, 02 will still be shadowed by 01!!

Overall, 7/10....considering that they do better than expected during this pandemic...7.5/10
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-01, 17:14   Link #3295
iko_uwais

Saber opening is titled "ALMIGHTY ~Kamen no Yakusoku~" performed by Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra and featuring guest vocalist Yohei Kawakami of the band Alexandros.

Being a big fan of TSPO since high school, I'm really excited for the op and ending. They're pretty much a legend in the Japanese music scene, having worked together with other Japanese legends, such as Sheena Ringo, Tamio Okuda, Masafumi Gotoh (lead singer of Asian Kung Fu Generation), Hiroto Komoto, etc. The ending will be sung by the band's drummer, Kinichi Motegi, who was previously the drummer for the legendary cult band, Fishmans

You know, when they go all out, Toei really don't pull any punches. Getting a legendary band to perform both op and ed like that.

Last edited by iko_uwais; 2020-09-05 at 22:57.
Old 2020-09-05, 22:56   Link #3296
iko_uwais

Saber ep 1:
So far, so good. Its a pretty standard introductory episode. The concepts introduced is interesting and the visual is actually rather awesome. Hope Toei can keep up the quality. But imagining Kamen Rider as Isekai, lol. Honestly, if these guys join Isekai Quartet, they won't be that out of place . Also, loved both OP and ED. TSPO never disappoints. The ED dancing sequence is a bit Sentai-ish, but I like it surprisingly. Can't wait for the other Riders and Villains to be introduced.

Last edited by iko_uwais; 2020-09-07 at 04:06.
Old 2020-09-06, 17:10   Link #3297
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yep, rather standard first episode, as you said. Liked the special effects and concept. Looks like promises are going to be Touma's shtick.

Mei's personality is like the opposite of Izu's. Will take time to get used to
Old 2020-09-07, 05:25   Link #3298
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Welp, Kamen Rider with Isekai flavor, color me surprised.

Still, guess it just trait of the writer himself, similar to Ghost, MC and his female sidekick doesn't leave strong impression to me.
Hopefully he develop them as we will got more Riders here compare to Ghost which make it kinda worrisome considering how Ghost handle their casts.

Henshin sequence is so sentai-ish, now they have reason why the transformation is unable to be interrupted. LOL. It only lack of enjoyable rhythm like Zero One.
Love the transition of big sword to small sword before finishing also how the page shown guide of how to perform the finisher, the theme of magic book used nicely here.

Old 2020-09-07, 15:30   Link #3299
GDB

Got around to watching episode 1. Since Gaim is the only other KR I've watched all the way through, I can only compare it to that.

Pros:
Young adults instead of kids is always a nice touch.
Concept and world building is interesting.
Rider designs shown between the episode and ED are on point.
Sword-play actually felt like real fighting instead of the slow stuff you're used to from other series.

Cons:
By god, the acting was so over the top.
I really don't like Mei as a character. Selfish and overacts/overreacts to everything.
I don't like how he just... knew how to use all the powers once he drew the sword.
CGI could be a bit off at times, like that blue lion the guy rode at the end.

Overall nothing amazing, but nothing offensive yet either. Will give it at least a few more episodes before deciding.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-08, 15:36   Link #3300
justavisitor

Kamen sentai saberanger!!

My first thought was I mistakenly clicked the Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger...A crossover between them would be sick...man they should broadcast in the same year XD

Too many CG and the setting is a bit too complicated...knowing Toei, they probably can't keep up going like this.. Heck , I will be surprised if the bubbles will still be there around ep 35

Well, one episode at a time, and let's hope Toei remember all the setting (An area enclosed like the book shape will happen every time a mutant appears, ppl seem to be separated from the "book", no matter how close they were. Is the rider fighting in the area or just beside it? Everything back to normal when the bad guy is defeated. And the bubbles!! Good luck remembering those, Toei)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu