AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-09-16, 06:45   Link #33341
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

No exhibition quest it seems. And we get the bunny Scathach costume as reward. Plus lower rarity Servants get more damage bonus.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 06:47   Link #33342
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
No exhibition quest it seems. And we get the bunny Scathach costume as reward. Plus lower rarity Servants get more damage bonus.
Depending on how big the damage boost is, this'll just mean everyone uses Arash and Spartacus for every farming node with more than 1 enemy.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 07:19   Link #33343
Random14

And Chen Gong of course. As if double Castoria and Chen wasn't broken enough already. Although the ticket CE grants guts this year so that'll change things a bit. Now back to Gilfest farming.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 09:56   Link #33344
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
How the f*** are you supposed to defeat Leonidas and his 300 spartans buffing him? They actually oneshot my lv 80 Siegfried...

E: Does Darius get bonus damage?
Ignore Leonidas for the most part and focus your attacks on his spartans, if you let even one of them stay in the battlefield for too long he can potentially one-shot anyone. And make sure to prevent Leo from locking himself as objective, bring a saber with AOE NP.

Tried a team with Suzuka as my DPS, everything was going fine until she got a unremovable drastic attack down debuff that lasted 3 turns and screwed up my run.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 11:54   Link #33345
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Ignore Leonidas for the most part and focus your attacks on his spartans, if you let even one of them stay in the battlefield for too long he can potentially one-shot anyone. And make sure to prevent Leo from locking himself as objective, bring a saber with AOE NP.

Tried a team with Suzuka as my DPS, everything was going fine until she got a unremovable drastic attack down debuff that lasted 3 turns and screwed up my run.
I had almost an entire team full of AOE sabers... Sadly he is a lancer, so I can't just Eye of Euryale him to death... Or can I...?

Random Narrator: And thus, a really dumb idea formed in AC-Phoenix head, that will likely make him waste command Seals and 1 AP.

E: I tried another round, again with Suzuka, and now I wish i had gone with m Euryale idea... Only slightly different outcome than last time due to the use of command spells.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-09-16 at 12:12.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 17:46   Link #33346
cyberdemon

Quote:
How the f*** are you supposed to defeat Leonidas and his 300 spartans buffing him? They actually oneshot my lv 80 Siegfried...

E: Does Darius get bonus damage?
Get a good np loop going. Almost beat it after only 20 or so enemies killed but got unlucky with a very power crit. I would’ve won on the next turn
Old 2020-09-16, 18:05   Link #33347
Void

You don't actually need to beat that many, ten is plenty enough.
Old 2020-09-16, 19:50   Link #33348
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Get a good np loop going. Almost beat it after only 20 or so enemies killed but got unlucky with a very power crit. I would’ve won on the next turn
I can't even kill 5 of them if I don't go for a Suzuka + Siegfried setup.

Well I tried two with Euryale and three casters as a joke... It wasn't even that bad, given that she has class disadvantage there. 4 or 5 enemies killed. She really helps a lot with the hero units.

Also, she did 9k Dmg on Leonidas while none of his goonies was dead, so I guess without the buff he would have been toast, or rather shishkebab. (Since arrows and stuff)

Let me guess... I need to defeat Leonidas before I can try the next one, right?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-09-16, 20:06   Link #33349
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:

no, you don't need to
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 20:12   Link #33350
cyberdemon

Yeah I haven’t beaten the first one, I really have bad luck with it,and yet could do the second
Old 2020-09-16, 21:40   Link #33351
Wandering Soul

Quote:
I can't even kill 5 of them if I don't go for a Suzuka + Siegfried setup.

Well I tried two with Euryale and three casters as a joke... It wasn't even that bad, given that she has class disadvantage there. 4 or 5 enemies killed. She really helps a lot with the hero units.

Also, she did 9k Dmg on Leonidas while none of his goonies was dead, so I guess without the buff he would have been toast, or rather shishkebab. (Since arrows and stuff)

Saber Shiki is your best bet dude. AOE NP, an arts servant that has good support, and instant death actually has a good chance against the Spartans since they are bronze enemies.
Old 2020-09-16, 22:08   Link #33352
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Saber Shiki is your best bet dude. AOE NP, an arts servant that has good support, and instant death actually has a good chance against the Spartans since they are bronze enemies.
She got me closest to beating them. Just 1 more turn ended by a massive crit...
Old 2020-09-17, 01:31   Link #33353
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I tried with Saber Shiki and Nitocris, but that made me too late to break the first bar, or generate enough NP in my ST Saber for the second.

edit: did it at last. Saber Shiki, Nitocris, and Okita as a finisher. Tamamo, Mash and Skadi as supports.

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2020-09-17 at 02:23.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-17, 09:29   Link #33354
Void

Finally managed to beat the Spartan army. My lineup was George, Suzuka as DPS, Mashu, Holmes, Avicebron and Waver as friend support. George taunted them for as long as he could, and then Mashu and Waver kept Suzuka from barely taking any damage. Whenever there was an archer in the field I had Suzuka charm him. In the last stretch, I sealed Leonidas np with Holmes. I think I beat around 20 soldiers, and towards the end Suzuka had her critical boosted trice and beat the living crap out of Leo before Holmes finished him in the next attack. I didn't even have Avicebron enter the battle, but I had him ready with taunt CE equipped just in case.

Next is Izo? Time to break out my NP5 Sheba then.
Old 2020-09-17, 15:29   Link #33355
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Fortunately, Izo wasn't nearly as hard as Leonidas.
Old 2020-09-17, 16:14   Link #33356
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I only did one attempt for the time being, but all he did, was one-shotting my fox. I am lacking quick and buster centered casters though, so he got a lot of dmg free turns.

Old 2020-09-17, 16:31   Link #33357
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I only did one attempt for the time being, but all he did, was one-shotting my fox. I am lacking quick and buster centered casters though, so he got a lot of dmg free turns.
I'd brought Sanzou along, but she only lasted two turns and didn't do a lot of damage. It was almost all Caster of Midrash. The rest were taunters and Waver.

Also, what do you mean by damage free turns?
Old 2020-09-17, 17:10   Link #33358
Wandering Soul

I managed to win with Sanzou, but looking back I may have had an easeir time with Sheba.
Old 2020-09-17, 17:28   Link #33359
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'd brought Sanzou along, but she only lasted two turns and didn't do a lot of damage. It was almost all Caster of Midrash. The rest were taunters and Waver.

Also, what do you mean by damage free turns?
My only two attack~ish casters that are actually levelled (I got Sheba just a week ago or so) are Sieg and Medea, who are both Arts Servants.
However, each time you do an Art attack on him, he'll get a (stacking) resistance buff for two turns.
Apparently you also can't remove it, at least not with Rule Breaker.

E: This will stack up to a point where Medea won't do any damage at all, even with a 100% Grudge Match card. Sieg on the other hand would still do a bit, but also not a lot.

Old 2020-09-17, 18:52   Link #33360
Rizare

rip, failed to get second Yu from her second solo rate-up.

Interesting there'll be no exhibition quest, but I don't mind not dealing with the bullshit again.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon