AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-29, 21:20   Link #21061
Azure-Priest

Since it's been confirmed that Asia and Zenovia will "trade" to Issei's team, Rias would have a "Bishop" open. Kuroka could join Rias as a member, and that would put Kuroka into the harem, just not in Issei's team.

That is, assuming that Kuroka can't be "overwritten" by one or more of Issei's pieces, like "Rook."

As for Ophis, we all seem to have forgotten mutant pieces.

If Issei gets a mutant Queen, it would, at minimum, be 2 Queen pieces, or 18 pawns.

Further, if Issei can use "Gift" on it and double the power again, that's 36 pawns, MINIMUM!

Yeah, Issei may not be a tactical genius, but he knows a good thing when he sees it. If he gets the opportunity to get Ophis as an Evil Piece, he's going to take it.

Of course, he's going to have to keep that on the QT, because until he fills out his group, he's going to get owned, and hard, Ophis or not.
Old 2012-03-29, 21:23   Link #21062
AznSamsung

i dont think gift would work on ep
Old 2012-03-29, 21:27   Link #21063
Nightmare637
Who knows?

I don't think he'll need gift since he's so strong his pieces should be strong to plus ophis wold be Really weak so one Queen piece or like Azure said one Mutant Queen would work
Old 2012-03-29, 21:29   Link #21064
AznSamsung

stronger the king the less piece consume? wat about the lion pawn in vol 10 the king is strong but the lion still consume 7 ep
Old 2012-03-29, 21:31   Link #21065
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
stronger the king the less piece consume? wat about the lion pawn in vol 10 the king is strong but the lion still consume 7 ep
Well the lion was really strong to and was a former sacred gear so i think it's to be expected that even if hes strong he'd have to give a little to get it

Plus i guess it's a good thing that issei is stronger huh
Old 2012-03-29, 21:38   Link #21066
davicopetez
Casual japanese wannabe

Oh lady, I have to leave the city for a few weeks and suddenly 400 pages.
Not gonna catch up ; -;
Anything nice happened in the last 400 pages?
Old 2012-03-29, 21:47   Link #21067
XFire
150% done

@davicopetez A large number of spoilers, a big chunk of vol 10 and 11, and various terrible Mil-tan references.

btw, any hint at what vali's secret move is?
Old 2012-03-29, 22:05   Link #21068
zzhk
Summary Machine

400 pages ago would be the middle of February.

So essentially, Volumes 7-11, and most of the Social Group discussion, as well as the usual Volume 12 speculation.
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=765
Just click to join.

@XFire
No idea how Vali is going to pull a new power up out.
Embrace his appreciation of female butts?
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-29, 22:28   Link #21069
XFire
150% done

@ zzhk no, in vol 11 he says that he has a power that surpasses Juggernaut Drive. Or Ise asks and Vali implies the affirmative.
Old 2012-03-29, 22:39   Link #21070
Gene098

Isn't Ccq stronger than Juggernaut drive too?
Old 2012-03-29, 22:42   Link #21071
zzhk
Summary Machine

Fully mastered, CCQ should be equal to Juggernaut Drive.

They both access the full of power of original Ddraig, but via opposite paths.
Of course, CCQ has the overwhelming advantage of not eating into the user's lifespan and well as retaining full mental control.

As for Vali, who knows if he was putting up a strong front or not?
Old 2012-03-29, 23:13   Link #21072
Dragonking

Okay 2 questions where is tamiat anyway I no she is mentioned but when where and how is the thing plus I believe she is the only dragon king not seen second if azazel does die o saji who will replace them(nOt sounding harsh) but seriously though azazel has a more likely chance of dying since he's the teacher and cool badass teachers die for some reason but we have to see how 12 plays out though

Old 2012-03-29, 23:13   Link #21073
sky black swordman

what are the chance that Issei in a future is said to be a descendant of one of the past red or white heavenly dragon, do you guys see the author going done this route?
Old 2012-03-29, 23:17   Link #21074
Iamis

I don't believe that is possible

Vali apparently did research (He says this in vol 4.) on Ise's Lineage and found out that he was a completely normal human
Old 2012-03-29, 23:19   Link #21075
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
what are the chance that Issei in a future is said to be a descendant of one of the past red or white heavenly dragon, do you guys see the author going done this route?
No chance, Vali already made it clear that there are no exceptional people in Issei's family.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2012-03-29, 23:24   Link #21076
zzhk
Summary Machine

I think the point of Ise is to show that without special lineage or inherited powers, he can still rise to such heights through hard work and determination. Giving him special ancestors would ruin that part of the message.

The author once said he wrote Azazel for the female fans of the novel, so I don't think Azazel will be going anywhere.

Tiamat is said to be one of the few active dragon kings in the modern world, so crossing paths should be inevitable. It's just a matter of when.
Old 2012-03-29, 23:28   Link #21077
sky black swordman

Ok but here's one thing to think about how far did vail's research go on Ise's Lineage?
Did he go and check Ise parent's ,grand parent's and great grand parent's and that's or did he check the whole family back ground?

I am thinking this because of the MC in naruto . Naruto started of as a with some with little to no talent but has the Nine tail's inside him and then we find out he is the son of the fourth hokage and his mom is someone from a clan that has a common ancestor with the senju which gives him a connect to the sage of six path's.
Old 2012-03-29, 23:36   Link #21078
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamis View Post
I don't believe that is possible

Vali apparently did research (He says this in vol 4.) on Ise's Lineage and found out that he was a completely normal human
He was also extremely disappointed that his so-called "rival" had no hidden talent and is by all accounts, the least talented host ever. That's when he threatened to kill his parents and see what happen

Of course, personally, I think this is a great thing. Vali is considered the most talented White Dragon host of all time with Lucifer as his lineage. Isse is considered the weakest Red Dragon host of all time with a completely normal lineage. Despite these contrasting backgrounds, they have a legit rivalry. On the one hand, Vali is the best host of the White Dragon in the "traditional" way of combat while Isse represents the new possibilities with his crazy lust/will and is in the end, just as powerful as Vali when the situation asks for it.
Old 2012-03-29, 23:43   Link #21079
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
400 pages ago would be the middle of February.

So essentially, Volumes 7-11, and most of the Social Group discussion, as well as the usual Volume 12 speculation.
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=765
Just click to join.

@XFire
No idea how Vali is going to pull a new power up out.
Embrace his appreciation of female butts?
butt cannon

i dont think ophes should become a evil piece i think she should become ises familier she will still be able to particapate in rating games + ise dosnt have a familiar
Old 2012-03-29, 23:58   Link #21080
sky black swordman

Wait when vail said he loved a woman's butt didnt he say if he was forced to chose then it would be the butt.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural