AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-28, 13:06   Link #21
Rasty

^ MCs who are altruistic are just painful to watch and boring, so agreed. Though while being a bit cold, he still should be classified as a good person as Asmodeus herself said (as much as a daemon can be trusted).

Btw. if someone is wondering in what way he is a jerk, there is a small example:

Spoiler for one heroine and her real identity, but not like it's not clear from the first moment she appears:

Last edited by Rasty; 2018-04-28 at 13:39.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-28, 13:34   Link #22
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Ero Demon sees her master as amusement

But truly altruistic MC is actually good yo, see Kane from Ossan Kane
Those who you think altruistic are actually hypocrite MCs
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-28, 14:11   Link #23
Mirable
ミラベル

^^Is that a princess who try to set-up MC from @sasuke's spoiler?
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-28, 14:25   Link #24
Rasty

^ I will leave that to your imagination as that might be a major spoiler. But at the very least what I can say is, that the girl from Sasuke's spoiler is really good.
Old 2018-04-29, 01:50   Link #25
Lect

Hmm just started this so this deity or whatever just gave our MC memories so it wasn't necessarily HIS past life even if the MC said it was? Maybe I'm overthinking this but he feels more of his own character rather than the Jap MC:
せっかく、遠い世界の知識をあなたに与えてあげた、
Lect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-29, 03:24   Link #26
Rasty

^ That is something that gets explained later on, also part of one of a really funny scene.

Spoiler for heavy spoiler:
Old 2018-04-29, 04:11   Link #27
Lect

^Ah gotcha was thinking 'could it be? but that is amusing.
Lect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-29, 04:43   Link #28
Flare007

So what exactly is the protagonist like? His personality a jerk in what way? And he is OP in what way?
Flare007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-29, 13:29   Link #29
Mirable
ミラベル

Haha what a guy.

MC doesn't like to work when he doesn't feel motivated, so how to make MC do his damn job?

Simple, just make his osananajimi make a bet with him, if MC agree to work and he manage to succeed it, she will let him do anything to her. (both MC and osananajimi still 12 when they made their first bet.)
Old 2018-04-29, 13:38   Link #30
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^At least his motivation is clear
Unlike most MCs who help everyone without asking for reward yet being rewarded heavily anyway
What hypocrites!
Old 2018-04-29, 13:50   Link #31
Flare007

So..... is he a reincarnated?
Old 2018-04-29, 14:07   Link #32
Rasty

^^ Yep, his motivation is refreshingly clear and self-centric.

For a bit of his character: he likes capable people and try to get them to his camp even if they used to be enemies (and he doesn't mind using threats to do this), but hates losing, so currently not exactly in a good mood whenever he meets certain princess.
Old 2018-04-29, 14:13   Link #33
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^A Kid through and through

But better than most MCs who think they are adult despite mentally a child

^^Consider him 2 people in 1 body with one a japanese
Old 2018-04-29, 14:28   Link #34
Rasty

^ The Japanese hugging his knees somewhere in the corner of the body for the time being.

And while he is childish (that's nice) his personality seems to be changing with his age a bit. Him being arrogant and hating to lose stayed, but most of the other most childish traits got toned down.

Now there is the problem with succubus, raping her is of course of no use and if you slap her or beat her she is just gonna enjoy it. If you ignore her it's the same and if she gets bored she just turns on her S side and starts enjoying herself (on you, because she is much stronger)... Now how are you supposed to punish her?
Old 2018-04-29, 14:51   Link #35
Mirable
ミラベル

Well i didn't expect that..

Spoiler for spoil:

I wish i can find the original chapter before author toned-down ero scene
Old 2018-04-29, 20:15   Link #36
Flare007

So he is normal except that he has a Japanese’s memory with him? Like Seirei’s Rio/Amagi Haruto?
Old 2018-04-29, 23:39   Link #37
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flare007 View Post
So he is normal except that he has a Japanese’s memory with him? Like Seirei’s Rio/Amagi Haruto?
Spoiler for spoil:
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-30, 04:14   Link #38
Flare007

Ah I see. Thanks. So does the protagonist have immense magical powers? Or is he OP in the knowledge term?
Old 2018-05-01, 01:57   Link #39
Rasty

^ Firstly he is generally good in everything. Top 5 bowmanship, top 20 swordsmanship can decently ride a horse and also do hand combat. Is contracted with one of the 72 Solomon daemons (I guess those are highest tire "spirits" for this series) and has some good body strengthening skill (skills being mostly inherited at birth) and as the king of that country gets a skill, that makes it harder for elves to betray him. Also is smart and good in strategy.

But as he himself stated, he can get good at anything, but he will never reach the inhuman levels that for example, his fiancee has in a swordfight (she easily beats him) and so on. His daemon is not suited for a direct fight (not that she can't, but there are better ones) and he seems to have an immense amount of magic power, but till now has never used it (except for instilling fear using another his skill). Also while good in strategy, when it comes to real battle, he falls behind great tacticians like the neighboring kingdom's ruler.

The only real cheat he seems to use is the knowledge, but even in that he does not use much of cheat level things, but mostly things that are somewhere in the world, but are not known in his kingdom etc (I guess cocks being an exception).

So how does he manage to be so successful? He uses it all and some more. Knowledge, superior specs, great strategic planning and good tactics, coupled with his character that allows for radical risky decisions, out of the box thinking and ruthless actions. Of course a bit of luck to that.
Old 2018-05-01, 05:07   Link #40
Flare007

I see I see, well what about his harem? And ever thought of translating it?

Tags
choroi mc, elven clans, emperor mc, ikemen mc, romance