AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-15, 08:56   Link #941
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niker117 View Post
Didn't Dengeki G's have several Angel Beats! Announcements when the anime was due?

Niker
Sure but there really isn't much left to be announced,we've got the full staff and cast.

Meanwhile for angel beats the anime was announced in April 2009 and all we knew was that Jun Maeda was writing,we didn't get to know the staff and studio until September.
Old 2012-05-15, 09:02   Link #942
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

You know what I'm wondering?
Will they end up animating any of the battle rankings or not? I'd love to see some Masato's pop up pirate versus Komari's balloons action.
Old 2012-05-15, 13:58   Link #943
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I'm sure they will. I will rage if they don't put the whole Kick the Can scene...

Niker

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-05-15, 15:51   Link #944
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Keep in mind that if you want to speculate about what will be shown in the anime based on your knowledge of the game, you should go to the game thread instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niker117 View Post
Didn't Dengeki G's have several Angel Beats! Announcements when the anime was due?
Dengeki G's was the magazine associated with that show, so that's why they featured the news in that case, but in this case they seem to be printing their own special magazine instead. Still, I imagine that minor news may still be listed there, but they'll save the big reveals for the Dengeki Visual Art's magazines.
Old 2012-05-22, 03:43   Link #945
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Well given the lack of news I think we can assume that this next season will not feature little busters. Although it was an optimistic date, I still think it's sad news. Another 3 months minimum :sadpanda:

Arturia

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-05-22, 07:00   Link #946
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
Well given the lack of news I think we can assume that this next season will not feature little busters. Although it was an optimistic date, I still think it's sad news. Another 3 months minimum :sadpanda:

Arturia
You really thought we'd get summer? Optimistic indeed! I'll start my :sadpanda: if it becomes obvious it'll be later than Fall.
Old 2012-05-22, 20:49   Link #947
matrixhazard

I also believe at least Fall 2012 might be the fastest that Anime will be out, 6 months after the announcement.

Hope that at least in July we might know something more. But seriously, lack of news make me feel uncomfortable too
Old 2012-05-23, 02:45   Link #948
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
Hope that at least in July we might know something more. But seriously, lack of news make me feel uncomfortable too
If there's a PV (with actual animation) released in july i'd say odds are it'll air in fall,if there isn't maybe it'll air later.
And there isn't really any lack of news,we know plenty already.
Old 2012-05-23, 04:05   Link #949
matrixhazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
If there's a PV (with actual animation) released in july i'd say odds are it'll air in fall,if there isn't maybe it'll air later.
And there isn't really any lack of news,we know plenty already.
Well, for me

Only I know are most of the CV reprises their voices, the production studio and main staff. That's it ,and there are many things that I don't know. For example, the CV of Riki and Sasami and whether they are also going to adapt the EX Heroines' route or not.

CV might not be a serious factor, just my personal interest. But I really want to know about possibility of EX heroine route adaption. If I truly know, I might be able predict the no. of episode.

(Well, in promotional PV, there is Saya, but in an interview in VisualStyle magazine, it is said "still be a secret", I don't mind if there will be no EX Heroine route, just curiously to know)
Old 2012-05-23, 08:49   Link #950
maximilianjenus
[E]

as long as the next news we get are not "random member of key staff support a random member of jcstaff and really trusts him/her for adaptig little busters, rest easy guys" I am ok with waiting for news.
Old 2012-05-25, 02:15   Link #951
flack

Hope J.C. staff are not rushed in airing this. They need to cut down on their other projects if they are serious about this. I would be very very angry if they worked on Little Busters while doing 3 or 4 other animes.
Old 2012-05-25, 02:59   Link #952
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Isn't JC Staff sectioned into different studios? I'd imagine that them working on other projects wouldn't really change much, as they would have one of their studios working on LB and others working on the other anime, as opposed to one of their studios working on LB and the others working on nothing. I don't really know how JC staff is organized though, so...
Old 2012-05-26, 07:59   Link #953
tsunade666

for now, the next season line up for JC staff is only 1 anime. That's a good sign given that maybe arcana will only air 1 our or 2 cour but I'm not sure because I haven't look at it yet. As for fall line up of JC staff. I haven't heard anything yet.

JC Staff is pretty quite.... for now. Though it will stir major response if JC staff finally show fall line up or at least a pv for LB!
Old 2012-05-27, 17:29   Link #954
Shiina
ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

Actually JC has two anime airing in summer, Arcana Famiglia and Joshiraku. They have Bakuman 3 in fall, and that's all that's been announced AFAIK.

They have multiple physical studios I think, but I know nothing about how work is split between locations. At least they shouldn't have 6 shows airing at once like what was going on earlier this year...

It's about the time for Dengeki G's Magazine leaks so we'll see if there's any new info on LB soon. The cover confirms a feature and some Q&A from staff, but who knows if there's going to be any major news.
Old 2012-05-27, 17:35   Link #955
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Arcana Famiglia is JC's staff first VN adaptations after quite some years. Maybe some people will change their minds on JC staff being the production studio for Little Busters depening how well/bad that anime will turns out.
Old 2012-05-27, 20:19   Link #956
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Arcana Famiglia is JC's staff first VN adaptations after quite some years. Maybe some people will change their minds on JC staff being the production studio for Little Busters depening how well/bad that anime will turns out.
Well, except it should be pointed out again that neither the director nor writer for that anime appear to work for J.C.Staff, nor have anything in common with the team for Little Busters... plus the demographic for that show will probably be generally different than for this one.

I think one of the reasons there's so much consternation in this thread is because people tend to oversimplify everything under the banner of the animation production studio when so many of the key decisions are made by people on the outside. So whether this other show is good or bad probably doesn't really tell us much if anything about what to expect for this show, because there won't likely be any overlap of decision-making personnel.
Old 2012-05-27, 20:42   Link #957
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, except it should be pointed out again that neither the director nor writer for that anime appear to work for J.C.Staff, nor have anything in common with the team for Little Busters... plus the demographic for that show will probably be generally different than for this one.

I think one of the reasons there's so much consternation in this thread is because people tend to oversimplify everything under the banner of the animation production studio when so many of the key decisions are made by people on the outside. So whether this other show is good or bad probably doesn't really tell us much if anything about what to expect for this show, because there won't likely be any overlap of decision-making personnel.
Besides, you'd have seriously awful and stupid to mess up an otome title. The fans of Arcana are prob just as bad as the Little Buster fans.
Old 2012-05-27, 20:54   Link #958
tsunade666

I didn't know that arcana is a vn game until hyl pointed it out and I checked it in vndb that it is indeed an otome game. No wonder when read I the manga that it's a marriage arrangement for the girl.

Still I think that the success of it will give a few ease of concern for LB fans but arcana is still not set for fall. JC always reserved their best or most studio reserve a good one for fall season. And Bakuma is the only one announce for fall? isn't Index movie announce for fall too?
Old 2012-05-28, 11:12   Link #959
Shiina
ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

Oh yeah, forgot about the Index movie. But that doesn't have a release date set yet, does it?
So they've got 5 things coming up as of now. In other words it feels like the typical JC schedule.

Report from 2ch about new information in this month's Dengeki G's!

There was nothing.

Yeah, let's just try and be patient and wait for Dengeki Visual Arts Summer...
Old 2012-06-06, 02:41   Link #960
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
Report from 2ch about new information in this month's Dengeki G's!

[...]

There was nothing.
Actually, there was one thing: Dengeki Visual Art's Summer now has a sale date of 28 June. Which means that we can expect the next bout of information (in whatever form it'll be) in about three weeks.

Tags
anime game, little busters