AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-02-22, 03:41   Link #50621
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

We are just a few who speculate on the IS-verse and its boundless problemspossibilities. As for the tags...

I mean, who else will Chifuyu get with?
Old 2014-02-22, 03:48   Link #50622
Izumi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
We are just a few who speculate on the IS-verse and its boundless problemspossibilities. As for the tags...

LOL Ichika with Chifuyu should be the only pairing IMO , that's why I asked If later vols of the LN showed if they were blood related.

ichika and Tabane are good too, just so I can see Houki rage for years come
Izumi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 05:40   Link #50623
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi. View Post
LOL Ichika with Chifuyu should be the only pairing IMO , that's why I asked If later vols of the LN showed if they were blood related.

ichika and Tabane are good too, just so I can see Houki rage for years come
IWe`ll make you one of us. Look beneath the underneath of 'that tag'

Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 06:15   Link #50624
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
The wincest still strong with this thread
...while the Anti-Incest Alliance is starting to crumble.
Old 2014-02-22, 06:41   Link #50625
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Or for my case, I'm just leaving both factions alone while itching to somehow put this in the IS-verse, nevermind not having a reason for it:

In case you're wondering, I meant both of them.
Old 2014-02-22, 09:21   Link #50626
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
If you can't beat them, join them! >: )

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 12:27   Link #50627
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

There's nothing that says that we can't have alien race baring down on humanity and the 467 cores are pulled into service against them. Of course, every government will want 10,000 cores a piece and Tabane says, 'screw you, you don't pay me,' type thing.

"Tabane - you are hereby declared traitor to the Continuum!"

"Heee~h? But your way of doing things is so boring~ Besides, Chi-chan likes this world. And so do I."

"Both you and this contaminated world will be destroyed!"

"Orimura Chifuyu, you are hereby promoted to the rank of ... Master Chief."

~*~

Sue me, I dare you. XD
Old 2014-02-22, 14:39   Link #50628
blitz1/2

Quote:
There's nothing that says that we can't have alien race baring down on humanity and the 467 cores are pulled into service against them. Of course, every government will want 10,000 cores a piece and Tabane says, 'screw you, you don't pay me,' type thing.

"Tabane - you are hereby declared traitor to the Continuum!"

"Heee~h? But your way of doing things is so boring~ Besides, Chi-chan likes this world. And so do I."

"Both you and this contaminated world will be destroyed!"

"Orimura Chifuyu, you are hereby promoted to the rank of ... Master Chief."

~*~

Sue me, I dare you. XD

Nah, why would we? For all we know, the Orimura bloodline is the start of the japanese Spartan program.

Old 2014-02-22, 19:11   Link #50629
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Ok, I definitely steal this idea from Zone of the Enders.

Quote:
Ichika got his heart replaced with a Core. Some typical pilot angst, and he tried to get out this mess.

Male Chifuyu - still don't know which name is appropriate - gave him two choice: Serve them, or get killed again to take away the Core. Sword duel to ensure that, and Ichika in a moment of rage, revealing the blade hidden under the heirloom wodden tsurugi. But the sword still cracked, and he still lost. A lecture, and he decided to join.

Oh, and Gotanda Gen is a retired Navy captain. But Dan only want to be a Fighter pilot
So, what do you think?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 19:53   Link #50630
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post

So, what do you think?
I think the idea is good but you should give credit to the creator of that. It`s best to ignore flamers and haters, they`re just jealous. I`ve already published story 3 days ago

Well 'wacko12' in ff.net just ripped off some lines or just a coincidence and I dont want that to ruin my reputation as a writer. That`s why the story challenge I accepted from him is still pending and I have not informed him the change of my pen name. So to him, I`m unknown to him.

Looks like I`m getting out of board since that one is in Naruto fanfic section(ff.net). I wish you the best of luck now.
Old 2014-02-22, 20:14   Link #50631
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post

So, what do you think?
If you want to use zone of the enders, might as well have Byaku Shiki and Kuro Shiki as the twin frames with Phantom Task stealing Kuro Shiki, and well Madoka being evil again.

Old 2014-02-22, 20:59   Link #50632
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

That is for Infinitus Potentia. Well, in the first year, Human government almost surrender to the Alien Invasion, but an AEUG-alike group rise up - including Ichika and his friends. But in the moment of victory, Tabane was shot. Enraged by his death sister (don't worry, the nanomachines will work), Ichika went berseker and forced everyone to eliminate him.

One year later, the War continue. A devastating duo of the Unknown attacked various human fortressed. The crew of Aetos Dios struggled to defence from both external and internal enemies - Autumn is their grand commander, with Squall - the Unknown spy, behind her.

Then you know how is it go. Ichika recovered to a Human. Thrasing Phantom Tasks, and then the Unknown. Facing a fused Madoka with the Unknown Queen - a sentinel machine, created by Chifuyu and Houki's great grandparent. It's like a really messed up relationship between Ichika and Madoka - Madoka is the clone of Chifuyu's mother, and therefore Ichika's great grandfather's grandchild (The old man is half-brother of Chifuyu's great grandmother). And then there is the Jealous with Houki, and the Yandereism with Ichika - she is a clone without any human interaction prior to Ichika.

And Lumine's original shift is based on Idolo, 1st shift is normal Jehuty, 2nd shift is Jehuty ver.2, Impurus Lumine is Naked Jehuty, and Infinitus Lumine...
Old 2014-02-23, 01:04   Link #50633
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

If this writer's block gets any bigger I can put a roof on it and call it a house. I'm startign to put in very politically incorrect jokes in my current fic that...just don't work. I'm trying to put a segment wherein Dan says something along the lines of "it is proof that you're a straight guy if you like lesbian sex" or something like thta but I just can't see where I can throw it in...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 05:42   Link #50634
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
If this writer's block gets any bigger I can put a roof on it and call it a house. I'm startign to put in very politically incorrect jokes in my current fic that...just don't work. I'm trying to put a segment wherein Dan says something along the lines of "it is proof that you're a straight guy if you like lesbian sex" or something like thta but I just can't see where I can throw it in...
Old 2014-02-23, 06:32   Link #50635
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Draft. Dammit.
Quote:
On the ground below, faces without eyes watched the event unfold. A single event in the campaign to take both the planet and the universe, handled by a small facet of the Crown and its armies. Humanoid in form but lacking the elements of a face, they performed their tasks silently save for moments of report. One had completed its analysis and turned to the leader, a tall white-cloaked form with the depth of dark space where a head should have been.

"My queen. The orbital elevator is falling." The faceless, unmoving form replied. "Speed has reached terminal velocity. Passengers: Five human, two unrecognizable."

"I am only interested in the humans. Ignore the others, unimportant." The white cloak's empty black face sparkled with millions of ruby-red stars. A million scarlet flares in the night laughing. "When they land, take them. I want them unharmed. Or at least mostly functional."

"Uh, ma'am?" The faceless form gave it's best approximation of a blank look. "I said the orbital elevator is FALLING. Fast."

"Excellent." The cold slice of a smile broadened, as she expected fine material for her new Slaverlords to arrive. "What are you staring at?"

The minion coughed. "The lift is FALLING."

"I know that, you moron!"

The faceless form at the seat looked at his partner, another faceless form. Both shook their heads. The other one started counting to ten.

At the count of ten, the white-cloaked figure finally understood.

"IT'S FALLING!! Why is it FALLING!! Get on site at once, you morons! I can't make slaverlords out of dead humans!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

How long are you going to just lie there, Baka-Nii?!

Dan finally opened his eyes, stil strapped into the metal coffin. Woozy, his head was thumping to loud invisible drums. Gotanda remembered a few seconds of screaming before losing consciousness. It didn't feel like he was moving right now, though he could smell the acrid scent of burnt rubber and wiring in the air.

"Everyone alive still?!" Flightjacket guy walked down with the biggest of smug grins on his face as he dusted himself off from the wreckage. "I haven't felt this thrilled about atmospheric reentry since I took the F-90 for a spin with its P-type armament."

He is having too much fun with this. Dan had absolutely no idea what mister crazyjacket was babbling about, but didn't like the look on his face. He seemed unconcerned as he pulled out a strange set of playing cards and started shuffling them. Gotanda watched him do a few clumsy tricks before finally giving up on patience. "Could you stop playing with yourself and get me out of this thing?"

"Can't you do it yourself?"

"--OBVIOUSLY NOT!" Gotanda spat.

Flightjacket clapped the cards together before returning it to his pocket. "Really. Kids nowadays." He walked over to the metal pod and pulled a handle. A few clicks as the restraining belts released Dan from their grip. Rubbing sore arms, he finally stepped out of the capsule. The jacket man looked back at Dan with his psychotic grin and hands in his pockets. "Oh yeah. Call me Rin. Rin Waterlake."

"Rin." Dan's face gave the impression that he'd eaten a fresh sea slug. "Everytime I hear that name I get the feeling I'll be bashed into a wall."

"Oh! So you DO know the little flat-chested firecracker, then!"

I don't think even Ichika would be stupid enough to say that to her face, Gotanda grimaced, then blinked. Huang Ling Yin, a childhood friend of his and Ichika's. Nicknamed 'Rin' as well. How does he--? "You know Rin-chan?"

"Sweet and Sour Pork is better with Plum Sauce than Apricot Sauce. I wodner if she's gotten over her hang-up of shooting wallabies, though." Waterlake shrugged, then waved. Gotanda turned around to see the others getting out of their containers. Alive, and none too happy. The black-haired kid still looked asleep, draped over the other redhead's shoulder. "Well, everybody looks none the worse for the wear."

"No thanks to you!" Koyomi's weird hair turned into an exclamation point.

Waterlake did not even acknowledge the remark, instead walking toward a door. Dan had a sudden sense of deja vu to one of his games, wherein after a long cutscene a random character opens a previously unopenable door to progress the story.

"That was NUTS." Kamijou took the words right out of Dan's mouth. "Are you trying to kill us?"

"No, but those people upstairs might." Rin kicked the elevator door open to the light and the sound of sonic booms thundering overhead. "Why does the Galactic Patrol have to be staffed by unreasonable, intergalactic idiot savant boy scouts with lenses on their wrists? Thank you oh so much, Mister Kinnison."

Slowly the troupe crawled out of the crashed elevator, with Dan coming out last. Adjusting to the light, he then saw the action overhead. Strange aircraft spun and rolled and died in the skies above, exchanging red and blue lights of fire.

"Welcome to Planet Gordian!" Rin had his arms outstretched, a manic travel guide showing them the glories of hell. "Worst possible date spot in all of creation."

This can't be real. Dan shook his head in disbelief and looked at the clearly mad man. "Rin Waterlake. Who the hell ARE you, really?"

"Well you see, I'm a Doctor--"

"No." The other awake three replied in concert.

"But I--"

"NO!!" The answer was final.

"Doctor?" Gotanda was confused. "Who?"

They turned their glares on Dan. "JUST NO!!"

"Okay!" Dan surrendered with arms up.
Old 2014-02-23, 19:04   Link #50636
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Draft. Dammit.

-snip-
I can only say one thing: Being Dan is suffering.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-24, 07:44   Link #50637
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Chapter II
Through the Shambled City

Tokyo, capital of the State of Japan. Even after the formation of USE, merged nations still insist to keep their original name: Britain, America, France,... A reminiscence of Nationalism, perhaps? Maybe, but for now, Tokyo is considered one of the most modern city on the Earth. Its Prosperity is compared to New York, History to Beijing, Glamour to Paris, and Speed to none - An epitome of a Metropolitan. On a normal day, millions of people flows through the complex net of roads, subways and tunnels. Everyone is mingling with businesses, or seeking pleasure in uncountable ways. And even more, it’s billions of billions of Zenny (USE’s currency, one equals to three good ol’ Dollars during its glory days) that is this city’s veins and blood. You could find everything legal, and (almost) everything illegal in Tokyo, provide that you’ve the resources. Life moving in the speed of Light.

However, make no mistake, Tokyo is far more than a Financial and Leisure center. After Third World War, many world heritage sites were either destroyed beyond restoration, or lotted. Luckily, this city remained mostly intacts. And thus the capital of Japan is one of a few place that is culturally guarded to the maximum extend. Pagodas, Temples, Houses, even Trees are placed under protection by the State Government. Every night, walking through the half-light and half-dark old streets, you could get the image of an ancient Japan, an isolated country with its distinctive cultural, unlike anywhere in this world. And in the center of it, candle lights still shine in the Imperial Palace every night, like the great days when the Empires thrives on the world. Next to the City of LED is the City of Paper Lantern. The Keeper of an almost extincted past.

But not today. For the day chess pieces fell has come. From here, on his wings, Ichika could see nothing but death and decay. The city that has been nurtured by the hands of generations, now is a statue of the Unknown’s power and Human’s agony. A statue that was built by shambles and bodies that were pulverized by the Ion beams. The sky is pained by the sickly red shade of flames. Ichika’s sensitive nose picks up the stinks of burning rubber and charcoaled human flesh. It makes him wants to throw out his entire dinner last night, and even the meal before it.

“Damn these Bastard…”

Dan curses behind his ears. He also shares Ichika’s sentimental, giving out a furious and frustrated looks to the destruction scene below.

“Ichika, are we getting there yet?”

“It’s hard to make sense of all this mess, but I think we are close..”

“... Hey, what is all about this freaking armor?” Dan motions to the suit that Ichika is wearing, curiousness all over his face.
“I don’t know…. Tabane-nee said that it's called [Infinite Stratos], and my Oka-san designed this [Lumine].”

“Wait... Your mother made this? Then your sister must be…”

“She lied to me, Dan.” Ichika sighs. “It's not her fault, I know. But she could have had told me about this.”

The silence continues for a few minutes until Dan speaks:

“Hey, I could see our block from here. Looks! It's your house!” He points to a pile of rubbles. Ichika could make sense of a leafless-apple tree that is planted on his backyard. Around the still standing tree, the ground is litted with debris of his collapsed home.

“Hope it's Ok…” Ichika mumbles before slowly descends on the ground. Taking a good look, he could see the road is filled with holes, upside down vehicles, and even in some place, asphalt melted because of the laser beams.

Without hesitation, Ichika uses his clawed hands to dig out the rubbles. Within a minute, he finally find what he is looking for. The boy hurriedly layers of black silk covered a long, straight object.

“Phew!... At least it's safe.”

“What is it, Ichika?”

The boy is now holding... more like cradling what seems to be a wooden sword.

“This…” Ichika dematerializes his armor, revealing the slenders fingers that running through the sword. “... is my family heirloom.” He swings it into a perfect circle. The force of it and the sound of wind being cut could be feel by Dan, meters away from Ichika. “Yawarakai-Te, Masamune's masterpiece.”

“You don't mean... I remember that the Tender Hands is a Katana in legend, not a Tsurugi, or is it made by wood.”

Dan is right to point that out, for the sword that Ichika is swinging, it doesn't have the trademark curve of a Katana. Instead, it's a straight, two-edged sword that remind people of a jian.

“Yes... But the legend is wrong. Masamune made this sword as a symbol of goodness. A tool that tender the skin of people, not cleaves through their flesh.” Ichika continues to move his sword in such a natural and powerful manner that could be compared to a dragon waving its tail, or an eagle gilding on its wings. Dan’s eyes are hypnotised with each of his friend’s move.

“Awesome…” He secretly praises the swordman, as Ichika performs a swift thrust - a sure-kill move to his invisible enemy.

“That means... That legend is real?

“Correct! It's true that the competition between Masamune and Muramasa did take place... But let’s leave that for another day.” Ichika finishes his dance by removing the imagine spilled blood on his sword, then returns it to his left hand - A wonderful demonstration of Iaido. His body baths on the gold-and-red rays of the setting sun. The boy’s breath is still normal, and no drop of sweat is visible. For a few moments, Dan has seen another side of his carefree friend.

“I'll tell you the story later. Let's find your grandfather first.” Ichika talks while folding the sword into the black cloth again. Dan is suddenly pulled out of his trace.

“O... Ok.”

“Is this my house?” Says a staggering Dan. “Shock” wouldn’t be the right word. In front of him is the half-burned panel of “Gotanda Eatery” written in Kanji. Nothing remained of the once bustling restaurant.

“Damn…” Ichika curses, his punch raises to the air. This place is even attached to him more than his own home. “Dan… Are you Ok?”

“N… No… But where is Grandpa?”

To answer for his question, a small groan comes from under the rubbles.

“GRANDPA!” With his bare hands, Dan digs through all the debris, never minding the cuts and gashes on his skin. With Ichika's help, he gets the job done after a few minutes.

“Grandpa, are you fine?” The old man uses his creased hands to stroke his grandson’s face. He is too tired to even breath, not even to say something.

“His pulse is very weak. We have to get Gen-dono to somewhere else!”

“But where?”

“Tabane-nee told me to go to the Tokyo Port. Hurry, we must go now! Let Gen-dono onto my shoulder!”

“Can you fly with two people on your back?”

“Don’t know. It will have to make it!”

But before Ichika has the chance to active [Lumine], a red beam passes through him, creating a big explosion and even more rubbles.

“Not now!” Standing in front of the human now are the Unknowns, most of them are the wyverns that Ichika encountered earlier. But what catches his eyes is a particular humanoid machine. It’s painted black with outline of white and beige. It has 6 wings - unlike Jehuty with its light, these are more like feathers or bones of a raptor, with golden light behind it. The head that has long chin, and the tail wagging behind it only helps to create the beastly appearance. Ichika suddenly remembers a picture from a book about Egypt that he saw long ago. But unlike statutes or paints of the God of Death, Anubis, Dark Miasma is being emitted from every part of the Unknown body.

“Dan, get Gen-dono and run for help. Now!” Dan immediately moves with his grandfather to behind of an upside-down car as a shield.

The humanoid Unknow, which seemed to be the leader, points its long staff on Ichika. The remaining Beasts surround him in a circle. But they don’t attack right away. Using this, Ichika activates [Lumine] again. He isn’s totally get use to the feeling of a helmet mysteriously seizes upon his head.
Have I done anything wrong? Grammar? Sentences? The Spirit?
Old 2014-02-24, 07:49   Link #50638
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
- (thinks)

Dan.

(Gets bashed by a phonebook-sized dictionary out of nowhere)
Old 2014-02-24, 08:37   Link #50639
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Maybe a new character that's yet to be introduced?
Old 2014-02-24, 08:53   Link #50640
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Maybe a new character that's yet to be introduced?
That would get out of whacked then. I`m not gonna risk my time for such OC to paired up with Chi-chan

*gets whacked by angry Chifuyu*

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest