Notices

Old 2017-10-22, 16:34   Link #2501
elior

looks like lyornac is the new infernme by the second preview of episode 47
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-02, 11:33   Link #2502
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

So, preview next week looks more exciting. Think maybe Ash will get taken too?

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-02, 14:33   Link #2503
Twi

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Rainbow Rocket is silly, but it looks like they're putting everything into this version.
Old 2017-11-04, 23:48   Link #2504
grecefar

last chapter when kaki used the z move while playing was hilarious, but we need to get in serious business, lol pretty trolling hoshigumo make lillie see silvally and then going back just like that to bring back her trauma so easily.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 09:41   Link #2505
Twi

Lillie's mommy issues resurfacing and that tease with Burnet just made me wish that they started Sun and Moon like the game.
Old 2017-11-05, 11:08   Link #2506
Galaxian

New PV for the I Choose You movie:

Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-07, 22:57   Link #2507
Twi

Comparison of SM to USUM:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-11-07, 23:21   Link #2508
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Comparison of SM to USUM:
/snip
Glad I watched it before the video was taken down.

Those are some interesting changes indeed. Less hand-holding is certainly welcome.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-08, 01:11   Link #2509
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

Those are some interesting changes indeed. Less hand-holding is certainly welcome.
i just seen the titles for the next episodes and now i sure they rushing this arc so the anime will get to ultra moon sun right away
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-08, 06:19   Link #2510
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

Huh. They moved fast on that one. I just woke up and it was gone.
Old 2017-11-11, 02:56   Link #2511
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Huh. They moved fast on that one. I just woke up and it was gone.
It was gone within an hour of me watching when I refreshed the page lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2017-11-11, 08:03   Link #2512
Twi

Ultra Sun and Moon got leaked bad. Pokemon company must be pissed with only a week left for that to happen.
Old 2017-11-11, 14:54   Link #2513
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Ultra Sun and Moon got leaked bad. Pokemon company must be pissed with only a week left for that to happen.
Yeah, I heard about that. Luckily I'm still completely spoiler free. And intend to keep it that way until I finish the game which will be either launch day or the day after (or the day after that if truly necessary...). Nah it'll probably take me about 4 days to a week to get through the story of post game excluding all the other features that I'll play over an extended period of time. But I don't mind about being spoiled for those. I'm more worried about being spoiled about story + legendaries since that's half the fun lol.

Last edited by dniv; 2017-11-11 at 15:22.
Old 2017-11-11, 18:45   Link #2514
Twi

Then stay off Youtube and every other pokemon related site. I mean, I stopped caring about spoilers since by the time I get the game it'll be everywhere, but I'm serious when I say they are blasting spoilers everywhere. The promise of views lures in the Poketubers en masse.
Old 2017-11-11, 21:35   Link #2515
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Then stay off Youtube and every other pokemon related site. I mean, I stopped caring about spoilers since by the time I get the game it'll be everywhere, but I'm serious when I say they are blasting spoilers everywhere. The promise of views lures in the Poketubers en masse.
Thanks. That's good to know. That saves me a lot of hassle.

Old 2017-11-12, 14:53   Link #2516
grecefar

I'm good, I still spoiler free since ORAS.

after chapter 49 will see a more lillie acting like her mother.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 19:18   Link #2517
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I started playing. 2 hours in~ Japanese new nintendo 3ds ~~~ playing in English

Old 2017-11-17, 12:36   Link #2518
Twi

Just saw the episode translated. Leaving aside Nihilego rolling over their Pokemon and kidnapping Lusamine, Faba used candy to lure Nebby (a child) to a dark and isolated place, where he imprisoned it and hurt it. That combined with last episodes use of Hypno really gives off vibes that don't belong in a children's show.
Old 2017-11-17, 18:15   Link #2519
MCAL

This was a pretty good episode to start Ultra Moon with I will admit.

Also lol:

https://twitter.com/AshitanoGin/stat...02712418930688
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 20:10   Link #2520
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Good lord I just watched episodes 48-50. This is a kids' show, right?

I mean, sure it's a kids' show, but this pushed those boundaries pretty nicely. I approve. We need more of this.

@Twi well this was certainly an experience. Am glad you unintentionally convinced me to watch these by posting your reaction.

Last edited by dniv; 2017-11-19 at 00:46.