AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-05-26, 04:12   Link #1
WLegend
Driven

When will Naruto become stronger???[Spoilers]

Naruto has been a huge dissapointment, on the other hand they made Sasuke like this super strong dude. For what reason Naruto is such this weakling??? Naruto promised Sakura he will take back Sasuke next tiime with his powers, what happen to "Naruto's ways of a Ninja" what example Kish is setting up for the kids.
Is he trying to make the Kids hate or something. (setting some bad examples)
He is a gold digger that only cares about the money and rating of the Characters. Ever since day one..., Naruto was treated unfair as a main character, like a stepping stone.

Im not a huge Naruto character fan or anything, but the way the Author is mistreating Naruto is unfair, Naruto looks like a total fool after 2.5 years.
WLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 04:13   Link #2
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Jiraiya trained Naruto's Kyuubi powers, Naruto in kyuubi form is stronger than Orochimaru.

I dont see how people think Sasuke is over-powered and Naruto isnt.

Naruto can kill Orochimaru in 1 jutsu ^_^.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 04:20   Link #3
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Have you ever considered the fact that manga is big business and when the publisher doesn't like the way the story evolves, the mangaka has to shut up and comply when if he wants to get his money?

I'd rather complain with Shounen Jump Weekly rather than with Kishimoto sensei!
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 04:21   Link #4
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Jiraiya trained Naruto's Kyuubi powers, Naruto in kyuubi form is stronger than Orochimaru.

Kyuubi ISN'T Naruto... Orochimaru can be defeated by Kyuubi, yes of course, who can't be defeated by that BUT... Naruto with 4 tails is berserk so he attacks anything and anyone on his path.
Just some smartness and the wild beast is in a cage.
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 04:22   Link #5
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Kyuubi ISN'T Naruto... Orochimaru can be defeated by Kyuubi, yes of course, who can't be defeated by that BUT... Naruto with 4 tails is berserk so he attacks anything and anyone on his path.
Just some smartness and the wild beast is in a cage.
Kyuubi is part of Naruto, when he needs he can use that power , its still Naruto in the fight.
Old 2006-05-26, 04:25   Link #6
WLegend
Driven

Quote:

And look what is Naruto is trying to do, he is trying to banish Kyuubi powers and so far the default Naruto has been nothing but a fool, every battle he get played like a freaking fool. He has to go all.. Kamakaze is win a simple battle....
Old 2006-05-26, 04:28   Link #7
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
And look what is Naruto is trying to do, he is trying to banish Kyuubi powers and so far the default Naruto has been nothing but a fool, every battle he get played like a freaking fool. He has to go all.. Kamakaze is win a simple battle....
Well Yamato just told him he was stronger without using kyuubi and he knows he hurt Sakura, what do you expect him to do...
Old 2006-05-26, 04:37   Link #8
WLegend
Driven

That is the point, ever since Naruto grown up. Kish still gotta make him a fool, and dependent of Kyuubi all the time. He could of made Naruto alot stronger to without Kyuubi in the picture....but he didn't. He does the same Lame tricks...Bunshin then Rasengan.....
Old 2006-05-26, 04:43   Link #9
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Sasuke is super strong? To me he's still a weakling.. He just outmatched Naruto in speed and managed to trick Yamato. I dont think a serious naruto would be so crushed by him.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 04:57   Link #10
WLegend
Driven

Nah, He outmatch Naruto in speed, Stunned Sai, Stoped Yamato's Jutsu and Stunned him, Went in Naruto's mind with genjutsu, nearly simutaniously. Sasuke is Super strong, not to be bias or anything because im not even a fan of Sasuke. Naruto is defeated already, Sasuke already in the mind of Naruto, who know what else he could of done to Naruto. Maybe Kyuubi can save Naruto Butt from the genjutsu because we know how crazy Kyuubi gets.
Old 2006-05-26, 09:20   Link #11
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:

Given the right opportunities, maybe. But with the right opportunities anyone can kill anyone in one move.

If Naruto would be able to kill Orochimaru simply with one jutsu, Orochimaru would already be dead. The ninja uses jutsu to achieve the upper-hand in combat and a chance to finish them off, the finishing move itself isnt what's most impressing. Against Orochimaru, there's no way that Naruto would gain an upper-hand like that in his current state.
Orochimaru has way too much skill and experience to be overpowered by a crazed fox, it was obvious in the fight that he was just playing around with Naruto anyway.

And Sasuke isnt over-powered, he just surprised Team 7. I dont think he would stand a chance in a longer fight.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 12:21   Link #12
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Do you realize what Uchiha Rave just said O.o

One point for Naruto \(^_^)/
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 14:56   Link #13
WLegend
Driven

Im saying when will Naruto become stronger, not Kyuubi...
Old 2006-05-26, 15:09   Link #14
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLegend
Im saying when will Naruto become stronger, not Kyuubi...
Considering that we´ve been getting hints more and more often lately the time will come when Naruto will fight without tapping into Kyuubi´s chakra. And I don´t think Kyuubi has become any stronger since the start of the show.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 15:09   Link #15
fatez

I must say, the fillers irritate me so much and what has kept me sane was the manga. But now, that in itself is becoming very displeasing. I, like the many other guys, find everything just to be ridiculous. Does the term it does not compute rings a bell. I know most of you can force upon an explanation, but that is just not acceptable to me or many others out there. I guess making the main character to be a useless pathetic person is somehow enjoyable to everybody? Pardon the word pathetic because if the main character doesn't even stand a chance by the many main villains, he is pathetic. I'm sure he is not the weakest in the narutoverse, but what I want to see is the main character doing a little bit of ass kicking. And Naruto hasn't shown any of those. For the sake of argument, he is nothing without kyuubi and the show is call Naruto. He has no power of his own. Now if the show would be called "Sasuke" or "Kyuubi" I would have no problems whatsoever. Show us some originality.

I don't mind that naruto is a little "stupid" but show us something that only he can do? Also, what's up with the emotional crap about Sasuke. Over the 2.5 years, hasn't he grown any (mature). It seems everyone is progressing at an exponential rate, but our little hero is still in his diaper. I don't see how he can compete with the best villains unless they do another timeskip or doing something dramatic like the (3 days bankai) but that would ruin the whole story.
And if you guys are refering to "that jutsu", I'm not impress. If you were to tell me in the 2.5 years all he managed to do is learned 1 new jutsu and some few innovations. I say that was pathetic. Kishi, had the perfect chance to show us that Naruto can be great after the time skip but it didn't happen. It's would be plausible to put Naruto in the Kage level, or higher since he already has half of the component to make him one of the most powerful person. All he needs was technique and knowledge, and sadly he gained none of it.

So tell me friend, what now? All (most) of my hopes have been dashed.

I say change the name of the show to "Sasuke" or "Kyuubi" and end Naruto's torment. Saving face as you will.
Old 2006-05-26, 16:55   Link #16
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
It was cool and thrilling to see Naruto going 4 tails kyubi, it was something we've never seen before.. so a mini Kyubi pummeling Oro was fun.
But still, at this point we can clearly see that Naruto just has no touch, no special something.. no style.. it's still the old "i get mad at you! taste kyubi now! rawr!".

Sasuke looked pretty good, maybe overpowered in a way, but everything he did was new, stylish and it was overall suprising. I do hope Naruto now shows his signature and shows us some original and suprising jutsu's / stuff.
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 17:25   Link #17
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
If Naruto would be able to kill Orochimaru simply with one jutsu, Orochimaru would already be dead.
Well, no. Naruto didn't use a single jutsu during the battle. We have yet to see "that" jutsu.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 17:33   Link #18
venom1221

Lol naruto is basically a joke in the manga

In 3 years he has learned no new jutsus and keeps using kagebushin and rasengan

Its really boring to see him go Kyuubi form and just do mindless attacks
venom1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 19:53   Link #19
Alice Elliot
#1 Yaoi/Shonen-Ai Hater

Send a message via MSN to Alice Elliot
I don't think that Jiraiya just focused on training Naruto's Kyuubi form, he also knows that Kyuubi shortens his life span and can get really dangerous... I guess there's still more to come, Itachi is afraid of Jiraiya and Oro said once that he wouldn't be able to kill Itachi, so Jiraiya should still have really powerful jutsus we didn't see yet and it seems that one of those is a mass-damage-jutsu, because Itachi mentioned something like "In the best case we could kill him but we would die along with him and no matter how much people we were, the result would be the same". I think he taught Naruto a bit of non-Kyuubi stuff as well. Well I can't prove it with any facts or smth, but I think there's still more to come from Naruto.
Alice Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 23:04   Link #20
bdragonomega

I hope naruto gets a new jutsu... he's been training for three years... yeah, but even more, i hope naruto at least got more clever. I mean, naruto can probably do some wickedly cool ass tricks with all his kage clones around... but he usually just throws them at the opponent to eat up.
bdragonomega is offline   Reply With Quote