Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-12-10, 18:19   Link #21
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
XRIS!!! I looked at the rules of the Fan Creations forums and it looks more like my thread idea doesn't belong the mainly because the forum seems to be for art work so please, and I humbly apologise for any harm done to your pride etc, read the entire conversation i.e. the title of the proposed thread
Well, if you bothered to actually have a look at some of the threads in that forum you should notice it's not just artwork.

"Forum for discussion, creation and feedback on Fan Art and other fan created works."

For example, try searching that forum using "fanfic" and you will find a lot of fanfiction. But be that as it may, this is off-topic to the purpose of this thread. NoSanninWa has already answered your question.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 20:03   Link #22
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

I apologise
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 20:44   Link #23
Ban kai
bleach luver

they should have a thread " Ichigo's dad captin or vice" bc he was wearing white when we saw him
Ban kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 21:56   Link #24
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban kai View Post
they should have a thread " Ichigo's dad captin or vice" bc he was wearing white when we saw him
There is just the thread to post your speculations theories questions on Isshin ( Ichigo's Dad ) . You can use this thread to discuss whether he was a vice captain or captain

What up with Isshin Kurosaki ? *

* A warning this thread may contain manga spoilers
Old 2007-12-13, 16:56   Link #25
Ban kai
bleach luver

we should have create ur own character like the one in naruto
Ban kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 17:18   Link #26
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Though we dont have a thread of that sort we do have a thread on those lines regarding Zanapkuto .

Create your own Soul Slayer! v2.0

People are using this thread to create their own Bleach Chracter + Zanapkuto. ( clicky ). You could do the same

Also as NSW earlier said

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Though, the biggest tip that they don't really exist on our forum is the simple fact that this forum has been unmoderated for years without anyone trying to create a fanfic thread.
This was in regards to Fanfiction same can be said about Create your own Bleach Character . So we need more people to request such a thread before making one .

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-12-13 at 20:29.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 10:09   Link #27
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

Unhappy What if bleach was to be made into a real movie...

I want to start a new thread about what modern actors and actresses people would like to be in the movie. which actors and actresses would be suitable to play the roles of characters in bleach depending on the type of actors they are, appearance and attitude etc.

I'm not sure if this thread had already been made but its certain to be an interesting thread, it will bring the creativity and Imaginary out of peoples minds. it would be a pleasure to see other peoples views about it.

even if its already been made please open it again
Old 2007-12-17, 10:20   Link #28
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ht=live+action

WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 01:07   Link #29
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
There have been a few references lately in bleach that could be interpreted as sexual or racial in nature(note: I said racial, NOT racist)
Spoiler for manga latest:

Last edited by Amirali; 2007-12-20 at 02:00. Reason: clarified language
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 01:27   Link #30
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
There have been a few references lately in bleach that could be interpreted as sexual or racial in nature(note: I said racial, NOT racist)
if you want to talk about the grusomness of Bleach there is a thread

Bleach Violence and Gruesomeness

Quote:
Spoiler for manga latest:
Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2007-12-20, 01:53   Link #31
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
if you want to talk about the grusomness of Bleach there is a thread

Bleach Violence and Gruesomeness
I think this thread would serve my purposes just fine. Only problem is that its not a "manga" thread. Could post everything in spoiler tags though, maybe, but tedious......... Thanks, geta.

My own idea was slightly different (have edited my language within the spoiler tags to make it clearer), but I can rant to my heart's content in the thread you found. Thanks geta. I definitely need to refine my searching skills.........I can't seem to come up with appropriate key words :S.

Only problem is that its not a "manga" thread. Could post everything in spoiler tags though, maybe, but tedious......... Thanks, geta.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 01:57   Link #32
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

NP ^o^ Yeah the creator of a thread is unfortunately is a Non Manga reader so you will have to deal with Vicious Spoiler Tags ( I so hate them myself ) . If the thread is once again active again we could change the tag to [Manga] if Wanderer permits us so
Old 2007-12-22, 18:17   Link #33
Mangafool
Soul Reaper

I think we could really use a thread about bleach sprites! Because I think it could really help out some people, to make fantastic flash movies.
Mangafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 21:22   Link #34
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I got a solution to there qieries but it wont materialize without more requests . A genral purpose Bleach Fan Creation Thread which could cover FanArts Manga Shading Sprites and Fan Fiction. But for that we need more requests ie Intrested people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangafool View Post
I think we could really use a thread about bleach sprites! Because I think it could really help out some people, to make fantastic flash movies.
You could use one of the existing threads to showcase Bleach Sprites

* Bleach: Image Thread

* Bleach Signature & Avatar Request Thread [Read Guidelines]

* Ridiculous image thread, Bleach style

On the other hand if you have made Bleach sprites you could use Fan Creations section

Old 2007-12-26, 18:08   Link #35
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

Can I request a "Name your best and worst moments in Bleach of 2007" thread. Since we are almost on the new year I figure this could be a good topic before the year is gone, don't you think?
Old 2007-12-26, 18:23   Link #36
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Done here (clicky) ^o^
Old 2007-12-29, 12:53   Link #37
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Let me go ahead and assume you want to speculate on Chad's new powers or Chad in general . There is just the thread for you to do that

Chad * (clicky)

* use spoiler tags
Old 2008-01-03, 11:33   Link #38
Neopluto

How about a thread to discuss the second bleach movie coming out? The diamond dust rebellion. At the very least for speculation and maybe debates on the quality of these movies.

from wikipedia:When an artifact known as the "King's Seal" is stolen during transport from Soul Society, Tōshirō Hitsugaya is assigned to retrieve it. Hitsugaya goes missing after a battle with the thieves, leading Seireitei to suspect him of treachery. They order his immediate capture and execution. Unwilling to believe that he is capable of such a crime, Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Rangiku Matsumoto, and Renji Abarai set out to find Hitsugaya and clear his name.

Meanwhile, Hitsugaya is still searching for the thieves, and stumbles upon a dark secret involving a shinigami long thought dead, a man named Kusaka Sōjirō. He was a good friend and rival to Hitsugaya when they were young.
Neopluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 11:42   Link #39
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The Movie Diamond Dust rebellion is already released in JP. There is also a thread to discuss it.

Second Bleach Movie Announced!
Old 2008-01-04, 15:21   Link #40
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

How About New Thread Like In Naruto But another Title ( If You Can Bring Character To The Real Life What Do You Think Will Happened ? )