AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-13, 13:16   Link #121
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
One thing I can kind of understand people being unhappy about: while they expanded Nagatoro’s bust, they cut President’s by more than half
I think president looks better this way, I've never been a fan of too big busts. But I didn't imagined her with that hair color xD

That OST at the confrontation between nagatoro and president sounded pretty cool, I liked this chapter.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-13, 13:27   Link #122
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
One thing I can kind of understand people being unhappy about: while they expanded Nagatoro’s bust, they cut President’s by more than half
Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I think president looks better this way, I've never been a fan of too big busts. But I didn't imagined her with that hair color xD
Let's wait 'til the next episode. Then we should know for sure if the Prez has been made smaller.
Old 2021-06-13, 19:05   Link #123
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I’m not a fan of big busts either. I can understand the displeasure here specifically because of the feelings of enmity Nagatoro has towards her. If Nagatoro isn’t especially flat and the president isn’t that excessively busty it kind of detracts from that particular aspect of her rivalry.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-13, 20:23   Link #124
Frontier

I'm used to Nana Mizuki characters being busty...although usually their busts don't end up reduced in adaptions .
Old 2021-06-14, 01:33   Link #125
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
I’m not a fan of big busts either. I can understand the displeasure here specifically because of the feelings of enmity Nagatoro has towards her. If Nagatoro isn’t especially flat and the president isn’t that excessively busty it kind of detracts from that particular aspect of her rivalry.
Is it a bad thing though to not have that be an aspect of their rivalry? I kind of prefer the focus of her motivation being backing up the Senpai she likes. Sure you can have additional issues. But there aren't many episodes left anyways. Might as well keep her issue with this person more focused on the core issue.

It isn't terrible to have that layer there. But I do kind of like how both characters end up looking visually so I can't bring myself to complain on that part . That it doesn't detract from the core issue helps me accept it as well.
Old 2021-06-14, 08:39   Link #126
BWTraveller
Born to ship

There are particular ways in which rivalry over bust size plays directly into what's coming, and there are other hilarious chapters to come if they do another season that also play directly off of her fear that he might be distracted by the bouncy. Don't want to get into details since it could be a bit of a spoiler...
Old 2021-06-19, 11:32   Link #127
Frontier

Everyone doing an impression of the President was pretty fun. I can understand how tempting it is to pretend to be Nana Mizuki .

People were talking about them nerfing the President's boobs, but then you see that nude portrait of her proudly displaying her huge chest and her amazing butt for all to see. What a bold woman to do a nude portrait of herself and then stand right next to it stoically while everyone looks on. This President doesn't mess around .

Yes, that is the piece that made Senpai come to respect the President...and totally for artistic reasons and not because of her amazing nude body .

Nagatoro has a great figure even if it can't compare to the President and her friends might all have bigger boobs...but Senpai understands there's plenty else she has going for her .

Swimsuit Nagatoro! Nekotoro! Nagatoro in nothing but a towel! He couldn't properly draw any of them, but what a feast for the eyes .

Sex sells, but sometimes it's the normal, everyday, things that mean the most and have the greatest impact .

Nothing bothers a girl more than when she's trying to help the object of her affection and then he says it's none of her business .

Dang, I wish I had an art club President who took pictures of herself naked to paint and would then advise me on art while wearing nothing but a towel. Too bad Nagatoro had to walk in at the exact worst moment .

President definitely knows a thing or two about art, but she also understands how important it is to run after your girl .

Senpai finally realizes that he wants to draw Nagatoro, because it's the normal Nagaotoro for all her teasing, happiness, and just not leaving him alone that he's attracted to and enamored by, and that's what's worth drawing. Although it's so embarrassing that it's a good thing they both fell in the pool to cool down...well, that and a gander at Nagatoro's bra .

Look at Senpai just casually calling Nagatoro cute like that .

One thing to look forward in the festival next week is definitely the cosplay .
Old 2021-06-19, 11:49   Link #128
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Yeah, the artists just didn't really do a good match on last ep. Manga of the same scene had her bust much more consistent with later images. Glad they were just off there, as like I said it plays a role in the situation, increasing Nagatoro's feelings of jealousy and fear that she's going to "lose" him to that titan of eroticism.

I kind of wondered why they moved the scene. In the manga, he corners her in a sort of alley where she was surprised to find a locked door. She tried climbing a tree to reach a window, but fell on him. Finally he told her that he wanted her as his model because he finds her to be the most stimulating for him, and as she beats him with her noodle arms the two girls from before walk by and chuckle about how "stimulating" the sight is. I guess they thought this would be more touching, and since they were going to end the ep with that chapter it seems more appropriate to go with sweet rather than just more humor.
Old 2021-06-19, 12:45   Link #129
Frontier

Quote:
Yeah, the artists just didn't really do a good match on last ep. Manga of the same scene had her bust much more consistent with later images. Glad they were just off there, as like I said it plays a role in the situation, increasing Nagatoro's feelings of jealousy and fear that she's going to "lose" him to that titan of eroticism.

I kind of wondered why they moved the scene. In the manga, he corners her in a sort of alley where she was surprised to find a locked door. She tried climbing a tree to reach a window, but fell on him. Finally he told her that he wanted her as his model because he finds her to be the most stimulating for him, and as she beats him with her noodle arms the two girls from before walk by and chuckle about how "stimulating" the sight is. I guess they thought this would be more touching, and since they were going to end the ep with that chapter it seems more appropriate to go with sweet rather than just more humor.
I can appreciate the change .
Old 2021-06-19, 16:02   Link #130
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 06:38.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-19, 17:25   Link #131
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
That about sums it up .
Old 2021-06-19, 19:01   Link #132
grecefar

Yeah there are some changes but they aren't bad changes. When paisen was telling her that he wants to draw her in the pool I really liked the ost.

Looking foward to the last chapter.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-19, 20:35   Link #133
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Naoto really keeping up with Nagatoro running away good thing worked out a little

Well that some painting just to leave around in the art room
Old 2021-06-19, 22:08   Link #134
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Just FYI, since it was never there, I decided to make a page for the manga. First time doing it so my summary and other stuff may be rough.
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=156834
Old 2021-06-19, 23:58   Link #135
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
They had to reach their lowest point to take some steps forward. Indeed it isn't a shock that the art show did so darn well considering the main piece the president was putting forward. That's some elite confidence there . Although it doesn't hurt that she's got a lot of reasons to be confident in herself.

True enough that it might be easier to paint for Senpai with fruit. But there is no passion to it. He can reproduce it well since he does have skills. However if he wants to put up any kind of fight then he's got to draw what matters to him. And while all the flash and cosplay may be fun, it isn't what made him interested in Nagatoro. While I'm not sure if he can really win with even a beautiful everyday considering what he's up against. But it matters to go with what he can represent best.

Glad we're reaching a point where (even if they both get embarrassed) he can call Nagaotoro cute and attractive .
Old 2021-06-20, 09:24   Link #136
Dj0rel
True Believer

So they decided to move the Attack on Titan reference to this episode.

Nana Mizuki turned out to be a very good fit for the voice of the Prez. Nanashi must be very happy.
Old 2021-06-20, 12:20   Link #137
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
So they decided to move the Attack on Titan reference to this episode.

Nana Mizuki turned out to be a very good fit for the voice of the Prez. Nanashi must be very happy.
Yeah, I read the mangaka was a huge Hinata fan...so not surprised she's in this now .
Old 2021-06-20, 16:46   Link #138
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Yeah, I read the mangaka was a huge Hinata fan...so not surprised she's in this now .
If I recall his career path correctly, that's a severe understatement.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-21, 01:48   Link #139
X207
Gamyūsa

i'd call that a confession if anything. it feels like they made alot of progress. they still need to say those 3 words to each other but his comments this episode were rather sufficient to get his point across.

he said that all tha running practice was useless and it served him well to chase after her.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-21, 13:53   Link #140
James Rye

Now there is the imposing president we have been waiting for! Love her going full "It's love." and telling her kouhai to chase after his muse. And he made her blush like a tomato twice! Senpai is on a roll! Next episode we can witness his sweet fruits of success.^^