AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-26, 11:32   Link #141
Frontier

Senpai drew some really nice Nagatoro portraits...that, yeah, feel like a boyfriend just showing off how cute his girlfriend is .

Ponytail President is surprisingly effective .

How do you fight the Demon Queen of Lewds? By merchandising your most valuable asset, Nekotoro! Whether it be her in her cheerleading outfit or her doing what she does best and messing with people, Nagatoro can get a lot of people's attention !

President wasn't kidding around with that portrait of herself naked and posing seductively with her shirt coming off. True art is glorious .

I love how Nagatoro isn't sure how to react when Senpai genuinely compliments her .

No surprise the disciplinary committee would crack down on a student's nude self-portrait...but luckily, while there were plenty of horny boys gawking at it, there were adults and girls who were able to enjoy it for the artistic expression it is (or are better at hiding their horniness) .

Senpai does not dream of Bunny Girl President! What a penalty for the President for losing the exhibition and a feast for the eyes! She's an amazing Bunny Girl. And then she starts stripping and unzipping in front of Senpai and I'm honestly not sure she was kidding about that .

President had it pegged when she said Senpai's art has love behind it, and that helps define art .

What a way to end things! Senpai draws a nice portrait of Nagatoro and she finally gives him a kiss on the cheek while she runs off with a teasing smirk on her face. What a fitting ending .
Old 2021-06-26, 11:44   Link #142
EroKing
Version Zero

Episode 12

NSFW
Tactical Nuke
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Ultimate Wholesomeness
Old 2021-06-26, 11:58   Link #143
GDB

Really enjoyed it. I may just be misremembering, but I don't recall the scene of Nagatoro and crew standing up for the President in the manga. If it really was added just for the anime, it was a nice touch that I enjoyed.

Though that said, I'm a little sad they didn't include the "Victory Celebration" aftermath. Maybe it'll be a BD bonus.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-26, 12:40   Link #144
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Yeah, I don't remember them standing up for her either, but I too thought it was real fitting (though I feel they could've chosen a better salute for the moral committee). And then they ended with the real second pic from way back near the start. I think someone said back then that they might have changed it to push the kiss back...

Also, I rather liked how reluctant she was to tease other people. Even when she did start to seem to get into it, she couldn't even look at the guy and seriously appeared very unhappy about the situation. Makes it quite clear how much she doesn't want to tease people besides Senpai.

Sadly, no mention of a second season. Here's hoping we get an announcement soon.
BWTraveller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-26, 13:04   Link #145
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Tactical Nuke

Images
Ultimate Wholesomeness
Were all the paintings and drawings seen in the art club made by Nanashi (the original manga artist) himself?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-26, 13:15   Link #146
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Tactical Nuke

Images
Ultimate Wholesomeness
The ultimate art .
Old 2021-06-26, 17:32   Link #147
Alchemist007
*Author

Glad it ended up being more wholesome than the impression I got from the first ep.

7/10
Old 2021-06-26, 19:05   Link #148
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
There's no doubt that President had some serious firepower behind her work . Even with all the incredible efforts it wasn't likely they could pull out a win without her effectively being removed from the vote entirely. Which would have been a shame since honestly Senpai did some nice work there. Really did have a 'boyfriend bragging about his girlfriend' vibe and was certainly full of love as the President noted.

It was nice to see some mutual jealousy there, but also not to have it drag out too much. Good call by the friends in having them take a break and grab something to eat. No point putting up a good fight if they end up on bad terms as a result of it. Of course it is a good thing for Senpai's efforts to get recognized. The club won't need someone trying to shut it down if he can't get anyone to join it. It's a nice date spot to be sure, but it does need to function as a club eventually.

While things haven't crossed the point of openly just dating, things certainly have progressed pretty darn far between them. At this point both of their feelings are blatantly obvious to anyone watching them. Nagatoro may still be able to swing quickly from open embarrassment to trying to cover it up, but it's pretty blatant with every compliment she gets .

The first episode was pretty rough. But things did only get better from there. A cute show with a nice main pair. Hopefully they get another season since it'd be fun to see what else they get up to.
Old 2021-06-26, 19:15   Link #149
X207
Gamyūsa

i wonder who took that picture of her, she used the camera to take the pics to draw the portrait.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-26, 20:16   Link #150
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i wonder who took that picture of her, she used the camera to take the pics to draw the portrait.
It's called a tripod.
Old 2021-06-26, 21:06   Link #151
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the President really knows how to paint her self to look even sexier

7/10 woundnt mind a another season
Old 2021-06-26, 22:15   Link #152
Top Sergeant

The last episode had an excellent ending. Well done.
Old 2021-06-26, 23:03   Link #153
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-27, 08:49   Link #154
James Rye

Dayum, dem planets! o.o
Also the way President only started to zip up when Nagatoro arrived...makes me wonder if she had gone all the way to full nude if not for that interruption. <.<
Very cute Nagatoro pictures and hell of a business sense by the three gal friends, they made a killing that day, lol, a real trend-setter. xD
A fun season, hope it will get a 2nd one as well.^^
Old 2021-06-27, 09:41   Link #155
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Dayum, dem planets! o.o
Also the way President only started to zip up when Nagatoro arrived...makes me wonder if she had gone all the way to full nude if not for that interruption. <.<
Very cute Nagatoro pictures and hell of a business sense by the three gal friends, they made a killing that day, lol, a real trend-setter. xD
A fun season, hope it will get a 2nd one as well.^^
Honestly I don't think she was joking about stripping in front of Senpai. I'm not convinced she's not an artistic exhibitionist .

Gamo is a killer at marketing .

Here's to a hopeful season 2 !
Old 2021-06-27, 13:48   Link #156
Dj0rel
True Believer

Nagatoro poped cat ears out of nowhere. Were the animators preparing us for the upcoming Komi-san anime?
Old 2021-06-27, 15:17   Link #157
grecefar

I told you guys that the kiss was going to be there but at the end since its a really special moment to show just in a regular chapter in this kind of anime.

It was the same with takagi-san but its last chapter was original.

I really enjoyed this.
grecefar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-27, 21:34   Link #158
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
It's called a tripod.
LOL, it forgot about those handy items. set it on a tripod and a timer to take pics.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-28, 00:45   Link #159
HandofFate

the nagatoro dance lol.
don't really get why the entire school knows about the mascot though
Old 2021-06-28, 09:50   Link #160
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Because Nagatoro's friends are very skilled at marketing. They used their connections to spread the cute image and the associated dance around the school in a hurry.

Anyway, it's a pity some of the extras never made it in. I'd love it if we had an OVA with one or two of those. Particularly the Valentine's Day extra.