AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-10-21, 07:52   Link #101
Sixth
Hu Tao

Hahaha...The emperor got NTR so hard.

Unlike your generic harem stories, here is showing the downside of having a real harem where the girl will cheat on her husband easily due to neglect.

It is sure a lot of people get killed in this manhua.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-21, 14:13   Link #102
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Hahaha...The emperor got NTR so hard.

Unlike your generic harem stories, here is showing the downside of having a real harem where the girl will cheat on her husband easily due to neglect.
It's not neglect. She was his favorite, and even if she'd been his only one, she'd still have taken revenge.

If anything, it's the other side of the Emperor being forgiving and more interested in petty bullshit than in governing. He forgave a murder and failed to deliver justice.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-22, 07:27   Link #103
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It's not neglect. She was his favorite, and even if she'd been his only one, she'd still have taken revenge.

If anything, it's the other side of the Emperor being forgiving and more interested in petty bullshit than in governing. He forgave a murder and failed to deliver justice.
Didn't realize that she was his favorite.

Also, I think if she was honest with the Emperor, she could have that murderer get punished as I don't think that Emperor knew the relationship between her and the victim.
Old 2021-10-22, 13:31   Link #104
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Didn't realize that she was his favorite.

Also, I think if she was honest with the Emperor, she could have that murderer get punished as I don't think that Emperor knew the relationship between her and the victim.
Ch175. It says she's the favorite. And that she complained a lot to the emperor about her brother's murder.

It also says the criminal was punished harshly. I suppose it means the guy who actually murdered the brother was punished, but the guy who ordered it, Sheriff An, got away with a slap on the wrist.
Old 2021-10-23, 07:41   Link #105
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Ch175. It says she's the favorite. And that she complained a lot to the emperor about her brother's murder.

It also says the criminal was punished harshly. I suppose it means the guy who actually murdered the brother was punished, but the guy who ordered it, Sheriff An, got away with a slap on the wrist.
Thank you. I reread Chapter 175 and yeah, I completely forgot about it.

Then I guess it was totally the emperor's fault then.
Old 2021-11-01, 03:18   Link #106
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

"Is he smart or is he dumb?" A question for the ages, I'm sure, but I'm going to go with "dumb". He's got lots of good qualities, but intelligence isn't one of them.

Tags
beautiful female lead, rewriting future, romance, schemes, time leap