Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-18, 00:48   Link #21
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
....Come on monir...give us some news =3
Certainly. A zanpakutu's shape and abilities are based on their Shinigami's soul. That's what the blank screen says:

Stay tuned for more next week.
Old 2010-03-18, 09:14   Link #22
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

kitten320 and anyone else who got negrepped by people who need to vent their anger and childishness by throwing negreps left and right without being able to write constructive criticism, you can send a mod a PM to report your rep and (maybe) get it deleted.

Anyway I heard this episode had Tobiume <3
Old 2010-03-18, 09:18   Link #23
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post

lol maybe for like 3 seconds and within those 3seconds haineko hits her head while laughing.

<3 this episode XD
Old 2010-03-18, 09:54   Link #24
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think she pats her so hard she gets a bump...that's comedy for you.
Old 2010-03-18, 10:16   Link #25
kitten320

Quote:
kitten320 and anyone else who got negrepped by people who need to vent their anger and childishness by throwing negreps left and right without being able to write constructive criticism, you can send a mod a PM to report your rep and (maybe) get it deleted.

Do I really need to repeat myself?
I was answering that idots question, I wasn't simply saying nosence not related to the topic.

And yes, Tobiume was there who got owned by Haineko in seconds and left Suzumebachi all confused.
Old 2010-03-18, 10:48   Link #26
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Do I really need to repeat myself?
I was answering that idots question, I wasn't simply saying nosence not related to the topic.

And yes, Tobiume was there who got owned by Haineko in seconds and left Suzumebachi all confused.
I can't follow you. Nobody said something about you posting nonsense. My post was directed against the negrep-person, not against you.
Old 2010-03-18, 11:52   Link #27
kamyu

Old 2010-03-18, 11:55   Link #28
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I lol'd at it in the episode, but now Im watching something "Else" bounce
Old 2010-03-18, 12:16   Link #29
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
That must be one hell of a good bra.
Old 2010-03-18, 12:45   Link #30
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Off-topic: How about not talking about neg-reps all together? It's not really that bad and certainly not the end of the world when compared to the considerable amount of positive feedback any average posters get. So talking about reps come off as whining all the time whether or not one intends it as such. Let's drop this subject, shall we?

To be on topic, this was a terrible episode as far as the story goes. Zanpakutos' are supposed to be the avatar of the sword holder, so Haineko's shallowness utterly displayed in it is clearly a contradiction to Rangiku's characteristics. To be honest, I haven't been a fan of Haineko's characteristic since she was introduced. Rangiku is playful, but she is meticulous and not without a purpose. Her conversation with Orihime and during her fight with Kira shows her level of maturity. In fact, most of the Zanpakuto avatars are ridiculous considering that brief message each episode start out with....
Old 2010-03-18, 12:50   Link #31
Kafriel
Senior Guest

What message could it ever be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Certainly. A zanpakutu's shape and abilities are based on their Shinigami's soul. That's what the blank screen says:

Stay tuned for more next week.
Oooh you mean THAT message, the one that needs to hit the road along with the current OP!
Well, although zanpakuto have been shown to lack depth, Haineko is one of the most developed ones...I mean, check out Ashisogi Jizou, Sogyo no Kotowari, Wabisuke, etc. who got little or no character at all. For all his screentime, Senbonzakura remained a blank paper, while at least Hyorinmaru got the amnesiac's role.
Also, maybe they're meant to compliment each other, I mean Ichigo was scared at first but Zangetsu gave him the courage (I'm sorry, resolve) to fight
Old 2010-03-18, 13:05   Link #32
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Well, although zanpakuto have been shown to lack depth, Haineko is one of the most developed ones...I mean, check out Ashisogi Jizou, Sogyo no Kotowari, Wabisuke, etc. who got little or no character at all. For all his screentime, Senbonzakura remained a blank paper, while at least Hyorinmaru got the amnesiac's role.
Also, maybe they're meant to compliment each other, I mean Ichigo was scared at first but Zangetsu gave him the courage (I'm sorry, resolve) to fight
No argument there. I also agree that Haineko (and Tobiume's and the monkey-snake duo ) has seen a lot of development in her character, but as far as I'm concerned it's out of sync and without much basis. Zangetsu is actually a very good example as to how these avatar should have been handled. His interaction with Ichigo serves as a prime example as to the limitation to the zanpakuto personality and how much it can be (should be) developed.
Old 2010-03-19, 14:12   Link #33
Shiemi
Counting days

Having a really tough week. Can't say this episode cheered me up.

Frank Parsons
Old 2010-03-19, 16:36   Link #34
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!

I love Haineko's voice actor. That alone kept me interested throught the episode. I've gotta admit that I haven't watched Bleach for about 2 months. Same with Naruto.

But still. This episode was just random. Let the canon episodes start fast !
Old 2010-03-19, 16:51   Link #35
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
No argument there. I also agree that Haineko (and Tobiume's and the monkey-snake duo ) has seen a lot of development in her character, but as far as I'm concerned it's out of sync and without much basis. Zangetsu is actually a very good example as to how these avatar should have been handled. His interaction with Ichigo serves as a prime example as to the limitation to the zanpakuto personality and how much it can be (should be) developed.
makes me wonder what's the main difference between Zangetsu and the rest *jeopardy think music*
Old 2010-03-19, 16:58   Link #36
kitten320

Quote:
I can't follow you. Nobody said something about you posting nonsense. My post was directed against the negrep-person, not against you.
My apologizes for misunderstanding then.
Old 2010-03-19, 20:02   Link #37
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

aww Narunosuke had to die >.< they were a sweet couple~ HainekoXNarunosuke

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2010-03-19, 20:08   Link #38
lelouchlover

lol fillers suck....
Old 2010-03-19, 23:14   Link #39
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
aww Narunosuke had to die >.< they were a sweet couple~ HainekoXNarunosuke
I hear ya... they would have made a great couple... the very first Zanpaktou couple.. thats breaking news right thur! ... E! Online... u ain't got nothing on them!
Old 2010-03-21, 03:20   Link #40
Ashmedai

I can't believe this filler crap has been going on for at least NINE FREAKIN' MONTHS! ...And they've asked us to bear with it for a while...ugh.
Closed Thread