AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - Episode 24 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 32 27.12%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 13.56%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 9.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 11.86%
6 out of 10 : Average 13 11.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.69%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 3.39%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 5.08%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 2.54%
1 out of 10 : Painful 17 14.41%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-11-02, 12:08   Link #301
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
They want something else animated. They also failed to see the point of this arc, basically blinded by their filler hate.
While its true we wanted something else animated, that didn't make us hate the arc.

What made us hate the arc was the OOC moments, lackluster villains and variety of plot holes.
Old 2013-12-22, 15:56   Link #302
Trudinh

I just finish watching the whole series, I guess im a little late. overall it amazing, except for the second half.

I love the fight scene, misaka going solo and kicking asses, fight scene are way more better then index.

The sister Arc is fantastic,

I don't know if the Silent Party Arc was suppose to be terrible or the way anime tell the story, it make it terrible.
Trudinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 18:03   Link #303
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Let's just agree that the second arc wasn't really canon. It was fine by my standards after waiting a while to see/talk about it. But it definitely was no where near as good as the first cour. I'd give it a 6 sad to say.

I liked the scene when Mikoto slapped you know who and thought that was actually really good.

Either way, I appreciate being able to see more of ITEM animated even if they were a little out of character except maybe Riko.

This arc happened because Mikoto's friends couldn't do anything in the first half of the series, so it makes sense because the fanbase watching the anime is really split up and to appeal to everyone they had to do it this way and split it up into two parts. It does make sense, even if it's a little annoying.

All in all it was an original story with very few episodes to be developed. It tied into season 1, so it managed to do alright. I think it wasn't that bad given how much room Nagai had to work with.

Anyway, after rewatching this I definitely prefer the first half to this, but still think this is fine, just not amazing like it would have wanted it to be.

Most importantly, no matter how epic some of the scenes here were it's still true that this arc can't be canon because it was way too loose in explaining things that characters could do like Saten... So I conclude this is filler and am then able to say that since this is filler this did alright. As a main story arc, though this would be terrible compared to the rest of what Kamachi writes... (if it were main story), but it's probably not...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote