AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-06, 01:03   Link #5761
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

lol, guys, i was just trolling (who accidentally puts flashdrives in blenders anyways?).

But before I get anymore of those "why dont you just release the whole volume, you had them done on your wiki" and before any more people bother zzhk to take on volume 12 due to my slow speed, I should probably say a few words. I did the earlier parts of volume 12 a few months back when I was even worse at translating. Over the course of the volume I have gotten better so I'm just going through my own work thoroughly to correct for my past mistakes and release a quality translation in the end. I translated this volume to ease the burdens of the other translators for this series (well, pretty much just zzhk now) and for the learning experience, so you can bet I will carry out my part to the end. Furthermore, I hope people realize that not everyone is as good as zzhk.....

Anyways, expect an update on Monday or so.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 01:08   Link #5762
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
That aside, Campione needs to have a recurring bad god...not like the Last King, but a god like a plain-evil Athena. Not a God who appears and disappears in the same volume.
You bring up an interesting point about evil gods. All of the Heretic Gods we've seen so far, even though they all did evil stuff were all righteous gods in their myths. I wonder how a god who was evil in mythology would behave?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 02:29   Link #5763
yazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
lol, guys, i was just trolling (who accidentally puts flashdrives in blenders anyways?).

But before I get anymore of those "why dont you just release the whole volume, you had them done on your wiki" and before any more people bother zzhk to take on volume 12 due to my slow speed, I should probably say a few words. I did the earlier parts of volume 12 a few months back when I was even worse at translating. Over the course of the volume I have gotten better so I'm just going through my own work thoroughly to correct for my past mistakes and release a quality translation in the end. I translated this volume to ease the burdens of the other translators for this series (well, pretty much just zzhk now) and for the learning experience, so you can bet I will carry out my part to the end. Furthermore, I hope people realize that not everyone is as good as zzhk.....

Dude, its all good, I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to translate stuff let alone doing this stuff for free. Keep up with a pace you yourself are comfortable with and keep up the good work.

Is there even any info about Volume 14?
yazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 03:54   Link #5764
erdii

well ı am a translator too so ı understand what you feel. when you finish a job hardly anyone appreciates it. when you can't finish a job everyone treats it as the end of world. just go on your pace as you are the one doing the job. by the way ı am a translator in turkish and english so ı can't translate light novels :S
Old 2013-01-06, 04:11   Link #5765
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Wait you may have stumbled upon something here. If the fans get out of line or bad mouth you just post a pick with a flash drive in a blender and ask them a question. "So you don't want this then?" and watch the groveling commence.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 09:01   Link #5766
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
Wait you may have stumbled upon something here. If the fans get out of line or bad mouth you just post a pick with a flash drive in a blender and ask them a question. "So you don't want this then?" and watch the groveling commence.
That was great! KKK! TJP you really should do this. Anyway thanks for the hard work man, you can be sure that there are people here who will happily wait for your work.
breno.m.fis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 09:44   Link #5767
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:

Wow, to think you'd go back and revise your earlier work, thanks for all your effort. As for the quality, its only second priority. I'm already very grateful there are translator that still working on the series.

By the way I just notice something, in volume 11, the boar is pretty ferocious, even when gotten beaten by Melqart or pierced by Doni it can still give some fight, but in vol 6 it got curbstomped by Luo Hao. Maybe its really the representation of Godou, can't really resist girls.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 12:15   Link #5768
Yye1
Wide Right

@tjp u have a wiki?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 12:58   Link #5769
chrono25

TJP1600 thankyou for your hard work on this and I look forward to the update !

zzhk keep doing the good work I looking forward to next update !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 16:15   Link #5770
GundamFan

I'm wondering when Duke Voban going to show back up looking for revenge afterall Godou did best Voban at his death game and got Yuri and Liliana. And Godou being so green as Campione I'm sure rubs salt in the wounds.

Also TJP1600 I wanted to thank you for all the work you have been doing translating these LN.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 21:09   Link #5771
Grave_digger

oh it's just a troll then
Don't worry TJP if we divide the class in campione terms it will be like this god = author, campione = publisher, divine ancestor or subordinate god = translator and editor,........, plebeian = reader only (including me), beggar = the one who always ranting about faster update but don't contribute anything.just do it at your own pace.Well thank you zzhk-sama , TJP-sama and for all random translator for the great work.

@GundamFan :the author probably settled thing with melqart first , voban , doni and the last probably athena.because athena is godou mortal enemy ( so it will be the last), voban challenge godou when he know he have sibling pact with luo hao, and doni will probably challenge godou after godou survived against full powered voban.
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 20:49   Link #5772
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
@GundamFan :the author probably settled thing with melqart first , voban , doni and the last probably athena.because athena is godou mortal enemy ( so it will be the last), voban challenge godou when he know he have sibling pact with luo hao, and doni will probably challenge godou after godou survived against full powered voban.
I'm thinking Athena is done in vol. 9 she pretty much eaten by the Grail and Tsurugi if she comes back from the dead well maybe Godou can use that charm of his and add her to his harem and as for his last enemy it'll probably be this king who has a reputation for killing Campiones.
Old 2013-01-07, 21:14   Link #5773
haseo0408

Quote:

God bless you man and don´t worry, take your time doing a good job, I´m every apriciates the effort you take to translate this awsome series. By the way, you got me with that joke.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 21:55   Link #5774
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I'm wondering when Duke Voban going to show back up looking for revenge afterall Godou did best Voban at his death game and got Yuri and Liliana. And Godou being so green as Campione I'm sure rubs salt in the wounds.

Also TJP1600 I wanted to thank you for all the work you have been doing translating these LN.
Wonder what he has been doing, thus far every Campione has some sort of occupation or hobby that keeps them busy.

Godou: High School Student, actively trying his best to live a normal life while avoiding reality of his true being.

Alec: Investigating the God that appears to end an era. (Though that could be something good to look for, but the guy got to get a real hobby)

Aisha: She is nowhere to be seen (jokingly could be sleeping or preparing for the God that ends an era).

John Pluto Smith: Lives two separate lives, either being an assistant or performing justice.

Doni: Most likely killing time or is fishing (that is a real hobby and more normal than Godou could ever be).

Luo Hao: Managing her association or practicing martial arts.

Voban: ???????????????????????
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 22:46   Link #5775
bakapervert
A pervert

Maybe Voban is playing around with his authority. To have dozen of authority without any real limitation, if I was him I'm going to use it as much as I want. Btw looks like vol 13 will take longer to update, I just realize zzhk is translating another series about vampire now and it does looks interesting.
Old 2013-01-07, 22:54   Link #5776
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Wonder what he has been doing, thus far every Campione has some sort of occupation or hobby that keeps them busy.

Godou: High School Student, actively trying his best to live a normal life while avoiding reality of his true being.

Alec: Investigating the God that appears to end an era. (Though that could be something good to look for, but the guy got to get a real hobby)

Aisha: She is nowhere to be seen (jokingly could be sleeping or preparing for the God that ends an era).

John Pluto Smith: Lives two separate lives, either being an assistant or performing justice.

Doni: Most likely killing time or is fishing (that is a real hobby and more normal than Godou could ever be).

Luo Hao: Managing her association or practicing martial arts.

Voban: ???????????????????????
Yup they could learn a lesson from Doni in the hobby department. As far as what Voban my guess would guess is he been trying track gods with either evil theme powers or seem likely to have an authority that would restore his youth and also tracking down more young women with rare magicial powers to enslave since lost his last 2.
Old 2013-01-07, 23:05   Link #5777
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Updated as promised
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 23:09   Link #5778
chrono25

thank you for your update
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 23:12   Link #5779
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Updated as promised
Thank you, I look forward to reading.

As a side note, I felt that Liliana's reaction to Godou finding out her secretive Novel in vol 12 is very underwhelming compared to vol 4.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 23:19   Link #5780
bakapervert
A pervert

Woohoo, thanks for the update.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem