AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-04, 19:19   Link #1081
Wysth

Ise really has low self esteem, after reading the last update I don't think he has worked trough his trauma yet.
Old 2013-02-04, 19:26   Link #1082
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@wysth he's already worked through it he's just having trouble controlling the harem lol
Old 2013-02-04, 19:26   Link #1083
Soji

Wysth@We already know that the trauma still there.
I recall we talk about this during vol 10 and that is Rias and the other job help him in this like he help them with their problem.
Also you can't blame him for his low self esteem ...I mean if we think about his life before he become devil and how his trauma born,I think is normal.

Hell I'm still suprise that he was able to do all the thing he do until now.

sapper@ He still have some problem to solve and I not talk about the harem.
I mean not much time has passed from its his confession and the girls help.
Old 2013-02-04, 19:57   Link #1084
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I recall we talk about this during vol 10 and that is Rias and the other job help him in this like he help them with their problem.
Also you can't blame him for his low self esteem ...I mean if we think about his life before he become devil and how his trauma born,I think is normal.

Give or take at best 2 months, then minus the time where they have school, capturing or killing runaway Devils, and remnants of the Khaos Brigade. Not much time there.
Old 2013-02-04, 20:25   Link #1085
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post

But right now he is living on open relationship with Rias, I say the only thing missing is the ceremony, cuz they share bed, house, work and all, so is understandably the issues with his inner self problems, but still wake up or sleep with 5? girls on huge house when he can easy sneak away with Rias (like the sauna scene) is odd to see the girls are the ones always with initiative, I think even the date with Rias wasn't made, all this without take in mind "Biological response", anyone living (night sleep) with a girl know this ...
Old 2013-02-04, 21:03   Link #1086
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
But right now he is living on open relationship with Rias, I say the only thing missing is the ceremony, cuz they share bed, house, work and all, so is understandably the issues with his inner self problems, but still wake up or sleep with 5? girls on huge house when he can easy sneak away with Rias (like the sauna scene) is odd to see the girls are the ones always with initiative, I think even the date with Rias wasn't made, all this without take in mind "Biological response", anyone living (night sleep) with a girl know this ...
Well there is that, but also other problems like the aftermath of the attack in vol 12. Still the girls are the major opponents there. Remember, Devils can sense the presence of others and Koneko can hide and detect the presence of beings quite easily so unless Ise and Rias train themselves to be specials ops to be undetected it is going to be a while.
Old 2013-02-04, 21:11   Link #1087
Red_Zeal_Knight

Akeno seem to has an ability to lauch sneak attacks to Ise
Must have learn to low her aura in vol 13 ss
Old 2013-02-04, 21:15   Link #1088
sky black swordman

^ Well Rias also possess a similar ability, but only to stop Akeno from having sex with Ise.
Old 2013-02-04, 21:48   Link #1089
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well one of those trauma just pop up, when Ise realize that other than his fighting ability, he can't help Rias or the others when it comes to matters like diplomacy. Situations keep emerging for Ise and the Gremory group, really they been worked to the ground.
Old 2013-02-04, 22:27   Link #1090
rickiminato

What characters they would like to fight in the novel?
Old 2013-02-04, 23:02   Link #1091
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Its looking like the Magicians are mad scientists. It seems that the reasons for the Magicians inside the Magic association who are working with the Khos Brigade wishes to do research on Magic and Magical beings without any restraints. For the Khaos Brigade, knowing that their strongest fighters cannot protect them no longer decide to deal with Ise and Vali another way since they cannot obviously fight them and win. Like they said, Dragons attract strong foes so who other than a Dragon to combat Ise and Vali.

It seems like with the Alliance become problems for many races and Associations who done their thing without any restraints. Now with the Alliance forming contracts or peace treaties with many races, it leaves many Magicians on edge who want to pursue knowledge of magic by any means.

No doubt there will be more races mixing in the series. I won't be surprise that they bring in Werewolves and other races in.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-02-04 at 23:13.
Old 2013-02-04, 23:39   Link #1092
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Good day, Nom@n. I know that there is only Life 3, 4 and New Life left for you to do. But I want ask these questions.

Spoiler for Questions?:

It’s almost time for “While Rias is away Akeno will play with Ise on bed” situation. She sure is taking this opportunity very seriously. So the next Life is where the Magicians are going to attack the academy, huh. They sure have naďve guts to take on Ise with three guys unless they’re part of some scheme.

Spoiler for Thoughts abou the current KB:
Old 2013-02-05, 00:37   Link #1093
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
- Is Kunou really going to show up in this Vol.? Since she is one of the returning characters according to HS DxD wiki. I just want a confirmation of her appearance.
- In the upcoming Life 3, are the new servants of Sona are gonna be introduced before Rias leaves or after?
- When did Kuroka’s flag raised?
- When will Sakra appear in the story? Is it in end of Life 4 or before the occurring events?
1.) Nope. Kunou doesnt appear in volume 14. She appeared in a short-story published on Dragon Magazine.

2.)Yeah, they appear after Rias leaves. But they will appear on Life 4.

3.)Kuroka's flag comes up in Life.3. The author also recently announced that he wants to do short-stories on sub-heroines. He named Kuroka along with Le Fay, and Sona.

4.)Sakra is mentioned but he doesnt directly appear in this volume. Though its revealed that he is building forces to defeat Shiva.
Old 2013-02-05, 01:18   Link #1094
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

I wonder if the author will use Shiva's nickname "Destroyer." He should bring back the oppai goddess hopefully he didn't forget about that...
Old 2013-02-05, 01:25   Link #1095
n0m@n
C-Z

Maybe its possible with Kuroka's oppai. Grayfia and Kuroka's oppai are superior than Rias's after all.
Old 2013-02-05, 02:01   Link #1096
malason13
Forsaken

Wait n0m@n what are you saying? Are you saying that there is a chance that the oppai fairy will appear using kuroka's or grafia's BREAST!!!!!!

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-02-05, 06:47   Link #1097
Wysth

Didn't the oppai goddess say hey could only use her power once?
Old 2013-02-05, 06:50   Link #1098
n0m@n
C-Z

I was just making a joke since the two girls I mentioned seems to have better breasts from Ise's description.
Old 2013-02-05, 07:36   Link #1099
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

In the past, I though Ise's servants will all be girls... but with his recent development I won't be surprised if he had monsters and, I'm not afraid of saying it, guys in his peerage!

PS. Among the stray magicians there is a longinus possessor? Seems they will be more trouble then I though.
Old 2013-02-05, 07:53   Link #1100
NeutralZero

So there's still hope for Miltan or whatever it can be called to be his piece?
It'll be also be nice if he has Tiamat as either a queen or a familiar...
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen