AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-05, 05:07   Link #41
lived_1714

Twin, heterochromia and milf, well, it's not like Issei needs milf anyway.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 05:10   Link #42
jopjopjop

I'm just throwing out names, not saying they're a candidate

MILF - Yasaka
Heterochromia - Tsubaki *cough*Crom Cruach*cough*
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 05:12   Link #43
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ but tsubaki = kiba, Valerie = Gasper correct?
Old 2014-04-05, 07:04   Link #44
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

i was saying in a general way, now caring if they were from issei of another character,
so we only need blind girl and yandere and we would have every type of girl??
Old 2014-04-05, 07:11   Link #45
jopjopjop

@kusa Like what I said on that post, they aren't candidates for Issei's harem. They just fit the description.
Old 2014-04-05, 08:35   Link #46
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

@jopjopjop I know I'm just teasing you

But I do wonder will there further growth on the relationship of the main harems after irina and xenovia volumes
Old 2014-04-05, 09:22   Link #47
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
But I do wonder will there further growth on the relationship of the main harems after irina and xenovia volumes
I think that there will be more development ... when Ophis is going to start joining the fry (which I believe is going to start being hinted in the next volume after the irina and xenovia volumes).

Since, I believe that it would be pretty strange if we wouldn't get any development related to Ophis in the current arc, considering the introduction of Lilith and what Rizevim's goal is ... and since a large part of her current life is related to Ise and she continuously is watching and trying to imitate what the girls around him are doing ..
so ... I guess that it wouldn't be strange, if she eventually decides to try to learn ... just what is love ... and asks Ise about it
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 09:46   Link #48
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

i just had a vision when i read of issei trying to explain what love is to ophis.

issei : well ophis love is a warm feeling in your heart whenever you think or see that specific person and just want to be near them and make them happy.
ophis: owkay i love issei then! *jumps in for a kiss on the lips* issei just freezes and everyone loses their marbles and ophis just start snuggling in issei arms while he's still frozen in shock.
Old 2014-04-05, 11:15   Link #49
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
i just had a vision when i read of issei trying to explain what love is to ophis.

issei : well ophis love is a warm feeling in your heart whenever you think or see that specific person and just want to be near them and make them happy.
ophis: owkay i love issei then! *jumps in for a kiss on the lips* issei just freezes and everyone loses their marbles and ophis just start snuggling in issei arms while he's still frozen in shock.
If that were to happen, there will be nothing the other girls can do about it, even weakened ophis is still 2x stronger than both heavenly dragons put together, only great red can defeat ophis

Add Lilith to that scene and we will have twins in the harem
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 11:37   Link #50
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:

That, would be adorable.

After Irina and Xenovia's volumes we probably will get a volume centered on Ophis, and after that we'll get more focus on the main harem members again. I'm still hoping for a Le Fay and/or Kuroka-centered volume in this arc though.
Old 2014-04-05, 11:45   Link #51
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Well, considering Ophis' personality and the fact that she befriended Asia and Irina, she'd probably immediately go up to them and do the same thing.
Old 2014-04-05, 11:51   Link #52
jopjopjop

Spoiler for Trivia:
Old 2014-04-05, 15:25   Link #53
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Spoiler for Trivia:
... and if we add Tiamat or Lilith into this ... we could see the birth of another trio

Speaking about Tiamat ... I really wonder how Ise's school is going to take it, if another pretty girl (which I believe is going to be how Tiamat's human disguise form is going to look like ) transfers into the academy and shows an interest in Ise.

After all ... I think there is a reason why she is known as the Chaos Karma Dragon

Last edited by Chris38; 2014-04-05 at 15:37.
Old 2014-04-05, 15:46   Link #54
jopjopjop

Or she will be the leader of the group against Issei's "evil ways" since he hates Ddraig, but will eventually side with Issei. She will be the new, and will always be, tsundere.

(That is if she will show some love interest to Issei.. and also I said "will always be" since Ravel only showed her tsundere side before she joined the group.)
Old 2014-04-05, 20:06   Link #55
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:

And eventually chain reaction has to occur... from its Hiearchy from Rias up to Le Fay... Well as of the Latest volume in the LN how many are now in His harem? Well excluding the male characters?
Old 2014-04-05, 20:26   Link #56
jopjopjop

The official ones are (in no particular order):
  • Rias
  • Asia
  • Akeno
  • Koneko
  • Ravel
  • Irina
  • Xenovia
  • Rossweisse

Potential or fans want are:
  • Kuroka
  • Ophis
  • Le Fay
  • etc.. to tired to list all of them Someone else will surely do a complete one.
Old 2014-04-05, 20:31   Link #57
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Mostly likely i won't do it, too busy researching
Old 2014-04-05, 20:47   Link #58
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
And eventually chain reaction has to occur... from its Hiearchy from Rias up to Le Fay... Well as of the Latest volume in the LN how many are now in His harem? Well excluding the male characters?
(official members of the issei harem)

Rias Gremory
Asia Argento
Akeno Himejima
Koneko Toujou
Ravel Phenex
Irina Shidou
Xenovia
Rossweisse
(since vol 17 it seems)

(potential and or huge fans of his)

Kunou
Ophis
Kuroka
Le Fay Pendragon
Bennia
Tsubasa Yura
Kiyome Abe

this is the whole list as of this moment to my knowledge.
Old 2014-04-05, 23:57   Link #59
Chris38

Ise still hasn't realized what he has gotten himself into hasn't he

After all, even if we only take his current official harem into consideration ... time management is already becoming an issue and that's probably only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the topic of how Ise's future life is going to look like

Thankfully he is no longer a normal human and with his training ... he definitely has increased the chances of him surviving the hardships that he is going to have to eventfully go through, but that definitely won't make his future less miserable...

Since, it's literally going to be Haven and Hell, occurring at the same time
Old 2014-04-06, 01:47   Link #60
jopjopjop

Yeah. Going to Heaven and Hell literally.

At least there are some improvement with Issei.
  • He doesn't get nosebleeds anymore when he's surrounded by naked women or being teased.
  • He takes the initiative now when talking about his relationship with Rias.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem