AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2003-12-07, 20:04   Link #1
Kame_Sennin
Inactive Member

ANBU still doing Gunslinger Girl?

I've been downloading ANBU's version of GSG since ep 1. lately they've been almost the last group to release the newest ep. Which was never a problem. But ep 7 is now being released and they still haven't released ep 6. I was wondering if they were still subbing the series? Or are they just experencing technical difficulties?

I would have posted this on thier forum... but for the past few days I've only got a "Internal Server Error" message when I try to access it.

I hope thier still translating the series. If not, it would be nice to know before ep 6's Seeds get too low. BT's slow as is.

Thanks to anyone who can answer my question and thanks ANBU for GSG eps 1-5. I've been converting the series to VCD and enjoying it on my bigscreen tv.
Kame_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 09:07   Link #2
starduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kame_Sennin
I've been downloading ANBU's version of GSG since ep 1. lately they've been almost the last group to release the newest ep. Which was never a problem. But ep 7 is now being released and they still haven't released ep 6. I was wondering if they were still subbing the series? Or are they just experencing technical difficulties?

I would have posted this on thier forum... but for the past few days I've only got a "Internal Server Error" message when I try to access it.

I hope thier still translating the series. If not, it would be nice to know before ep 6's Seeds get too low. BT's slow as is.

Thanks to anyone who can answer my question and thanks ANBU for GSG eps 1-5. I've been converting the series to VCD and enjoying it on my bigscreen tv.
FrozenShade, the translator had to go to Japan to take an admission test. Crustol translated episode 05, but he decided that it wasn't worth translating episode 06 since FS was coming back soon... FS should be translating them soon. Hopefully.
starduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 13:20   Link #3
Kame_Sennin
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by starduck
FrozenShade, the translator had to go to Japan to take an admission test. Crustol translated episode 05, but he decided that it wasn't worth translating episode 06 since FS was coming back soon... FS should be translating them soon. Hopefully.
cool, thanks for letting me know Starduck. I'll keep an eye out for them.

lol when ep 5 was released I Accidentally downloaded the AonE version thinking it was yours. Which was ok cause they're a good group. I didn't realise it till I was converting it and the title came up. When I saw it I said "AonE WTF!" I converted and burned it to cd anyways.

Even though the subs are about the widescreen "black bar" the text wasn't formatted to fit my TV screen. the font was too small and part of the first and last word in every other line was cut off.

So I downloaded yours the next day. ^_^

(Just thought I'd share that, no real reason)
Kame_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 22:42   Link #4
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

FrozenShade is back, he was in #nipponsei. Oh, by the way, his Japanese is superb