Old 2003-12-08, 13:45   Link #141
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

oopps, me sorry! You are right!
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 14:51   Link #142
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

it doesn't matter who had the symbol first, it invokes a negative response from many people. Throughout history many bad racial slurs are created from words that weren't meant to be used that way. This is why manga is better than anime because the real story can be told without leaving out anything.

Btw even though neji's dad turns out to be a hero later on, as far as neji is concerned he would rather (and his dad) have no curse seal on him. Remeber his father and uncle were equals at birth, they just aren't in reality because of clan rules. it's not that he doenst like his clan, he just doesn't like what they did to him and his dad and anyone with the curse seal
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 18:16   Link #143
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of understand Neji. It doesn't make sence to me that after several generations we are going to take a second born twin and toss him into a lower class. It may of made things easier for them to keep track of successions to being leader etc.... but it really ruined the point of the breeding. (sorry to call it that, but it is). With all this inbreeding, the good as well as the bad is intensified. Crap having the two brothers compete one day for the title of Clan Leader would of made a lot more sence to me. Nothing like breeding for true strength and then tossing it down the toilet because of twins happening.

However, Neji can be understood because HE does appear to be very very strong and his dad and Neji one day could/would of made great Clan Leaders. But now because Neji is in the lower class, he will have to choose a girl from the lower clan (right?) and thus he will strengthen the lower class. This can't be what the people intended to happen when they decided to toss Neji's dad into the lower class.
Old 2003-12-08, 18:34   Link #144
GreyArea
Meatf***er

I think that there is supposed to only be one head family, and every other Hyuuga family is branch, only somewhere along the line they forgot to mention this. At least that way this makes sense: only one family is the head of the clan, everyone else is branch and has the seal so that they cannot try to usurp the current leader.

That would explain why one of the brothers had to lose out, and had to have the seal (it seemed to me like Hizashi would have disputed the decision further down the line, if it hadnt been sorted straight away).
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 18:53   Link #145
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

His problem is that he knows he is a genius and is awesomely strong. Hinata the heir isn't and that pisses him off. For all practicality Neji was bred to be the strongest and because of the twin situation, a weaker Main will become Clan leader.

Ever get passed off for something like (sports team, job promotion, a mate when dating) knowing that you were better yet didn't get picked? Worse yet then have to live with a situation such as Neji's where someday he will have to live under the rule of a weaker main leader one day.

I'm hoping that Hinata is like a slowly maturing flower that takes a long time to show it's true beauty. (strength).
Old 2003-12-08, 18:54   Link #146
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

He's pissed off cause the branch family is there to protect the main family and his dad had to die cause of that. If he was in the head family his dad wouldn't have died and he could be the heir to the leadership.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 18:58   Link #147
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

that goes with out having to be said
Old 2003-12-08, 19:00   Link #148
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Well he did wanted to know why he was pissed so i guess it needed to be said.
Old 2003-12-08, 21:19   Link #149
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
But actually I don't really understand why Neji is this upset. Okay, he has this seal, but as I see it he doesn't really have any disadvantages with it... the only thing it does is prevent him from going against the main family, but is that what he will?
What's his problem with beeing in the branch family? He can go on missions like everybody else, he can train like everybody else. I don't really see some sort of big disadvantage.
To be marked like cattle and to be obliged to obey at people who have the right of life and death upon you isn't something to be upset of?

The branch family are all slaves.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 21:58   Link #150
EvilMonkeyMistress

Send a message via AIM to EvilMonkeyMistress Send a message via Yahoo to EvilMonkeyMistress
Smile

-_- must.see.episode.62.now. >.< it's so annoying how we must wait before seeing the next one... I've spent long and hard days in stress wanting to see the next ep....i....sode...???? *looks around realizing no one cares* -_-U ah well then I'll be leaving for now.
EvilMonkeyMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 13:43   Link #151
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

good idea.eheh. nah, seriously,I think everybody is like you EMM, we all wanna see ep.62 NOW!!! IT will kick ass.

PS: Neji has a lot of reasons to be pissed off.
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 16:04   Link #152
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

this may be a strange question, but I'm sure someone has an answer.

When Cloud asked for the dead body of Hiashi and got his twin instead (and it is clear today that Hiashi is alive) didn't they get upset? (that they were tricked)

I don't know if Cloud knew he had a twin? Not like this really was an honorable deal to begin with seeing as it is described as 'backdoor".
Old 2003-12-09, 16:10   Link #153
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Well yes they must have been upset seeing that they couldn't get want they want but it wasn't really a fair deal to start with it's not like to could bring it back saying they wanted refund. They got screwed but one of the hyuga clan still died so i guess they took the dead useless body and got upset in their corner. It would not be seen well if they say out loud that the body was useless.
Old 2003-12-09, 18:21   Link #154
AnimeFangirl

And about the switcharoo, in ep 62 Hiashi will make the pretty much the same arguments that pathyfinder made and some evil old Hyuga dude will counter with the arguments Dryad made.
Old 2003-12-09, 19:47   Link #155
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Sounds like more important info is thus on its way in 62 YES! That also means that the Naruto vs. Neji fight will finish in that ep?? YES!

(off topic, can a CD burner in a computer burn DVD's also, or would a drive have to be installed to do that).
Old 2003-12-09, 20:46   Link #156
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Sounds like more important info is thus on its way in 62 YES! That also means that the Naruto vs. Neji fight will finish in that ep?? YES!

(off topic, can a CD burner in a computer burn DVD's also, or would a drive have to be installed to do that).
Yes Neji vs Naruto fight will end in ep 62. As for your other question it's obvious that a cd burner can't burn dvd cause if it was the case we wouldn't need dvd burner. So to put it simply cd burner burns cd as the name say and dvd burner burns dvd and prolly cd as well.
Old 2003-12-09, 20:55   Link #157
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

did anyone else cream their pansts when 64 hands of hakke was performed? I thought it looked amazing.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 22:10   Link #158
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
did anyone else cream their pansts when 64 hands of hakke was performed? I thought it looked amazing.
You're not alone, the 64 hands of hakke seems to come from the insane dream of a crazy super-acupuncturist
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 22:12   Link #159
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Hum it's kinda strange someone talked about creaming pants and yet no sign of Dorfl? But yeah it was nice to see.
Old 2003-12-09, 22:15   Link #160
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice one Dryad!!! I'm sure Dorfl will say something about this. I'll help her(or him) a bit. cream!cream! hinata's cream! Neji uses cream...
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote