AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-07-06, 18:37   Link #81
bonsobon

Anyone think there is a possibility that Obito deliberately threw his fight with Kakashi in order to create the current situation?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 18:47   Link #82
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
Anyone think there is a possibility that Obito deliberately threw his fight with Kakashi in order to create the current situation?
as naruto pointed out, it was obitos plan all along to become the jinchuriki...
that said, yes he deliberately threw the fight against kakashi, but i personally am unsure why...

(hopefully not the scenario where itachi keeps sasuke alive in order to die by his hands)
Old 2013-07-07, 16:07   Link #83
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
but everyone in the world isn't a super genius. we've just established that only itachi and minato really have a right to that title.
Shikamaru and his over 200 I.Q. say hello. How many times has Kishi fanboyed his over the top genius? Hell, Shikaku was more of a super genius than Minato. He just lacked his drive and talent. But his intelligence was without measure.

And it is not so much that Obito is a genius. It is that he is incredibly obsessed and determined. That can make up for a lot.

Anyway, I truly expect Obito to now try and teach Naruto Uchiha emo suffering by killing the things he loves. He still wants to prove a point. Expect Naruto's buddies to be targets.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 22:26   Link #84
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Shikamaru and his over 200 I.Q. say hello. How many times has Kishi fanboyed his over the top genius? Hell, Shikaku was more of a super genius than Minato. He just lacked his drive and talent. But his intelligence was without measure.
well this goes back to the meaning of genius in naruto. put itachi and minato against an unknown super powerful opponent and they can probably come up with something on the fly. put shikamaru in that same situation and he's dead whether he figured out the opponent or not, he couldn't do anything about it to win by himself. yes, him and shukaku are the most intelligent characters sure. but in naruto, being a genius means more than that. it means scope of techniques, ability to learn and adapt and of course intelligence as well. all debatable sure, but as far as this discussion has gone, it's been about more than an iq test
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 05:45   Link #85
Monster0

Obito's identity didn't matter to anyone but the fans guessing who he was.Madara or not he was still a threat before he told anyone that.Do you think he would have been ignored or not taking seriously if he had not said he was Madara?Maybe they wouldn't have formed an alliance "it's ok guys it's not madara,go home".I'm not disputing Obito's insane genius,i just don't think his playing Madara is the best example of it.
What about Orochimaru is he at Willie Coyote super genius status?

Last edited by Monster0; 2013-07-08 at 06:54.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 07:08   Link #86
Pentium
Uchiha

Here is a question. Back some time ago Kisame saw Obito remove his mask and Kisame acknowledged him as Madara? WTF?

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 07:20   Link #87
Monster0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentium View Post
Here is a question. Back some time ago Kisame saw Obito remove his mask and Kisame acknowledged him as Madara? WTF?
That's one example of Madara's identity having some weight,at least toward an individual.After Nagato died Tobbi took on leadership,Kisame not knowing anything was like who are you to be leader.Apparently Obito was playing Madara for sometime and revealed himself to kisame years earlier.Kisame not knowing either Madara or Obito from dirt was convinced.
Old 2013-07-08, 07:55   Link #88
Pentium
Uchiha

But Obito doesn't look like Madara or was Kisame convinced it was Madara because Obito showed off his Sharingan?

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 07:55   Link #89
HasuMasu
*Artist

It's either the presence of the Sharingan itself or a Genjutsu.
Old 2013-07-08, 11:04   Link #90
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
Apparently Obito was playing Madara for sometime and revealed himself to kisame years earlier.Kisame not knowing either Madara or Obito from dirt was convinced.
he was. he was 'madara' back when he first recruited kisame into akatsuki. but that said, kisame should know 'madara from dirt' there's a giant statue of him at the VotE and it looks nothing like obito. therefore, i can only assume it's a genjutsu obito used to convince kisame he was madara in the first place
Old 2013-07-08, 16:26   Link #91
Monster0

You know those Uchia all look alike.With his messed up face he could have said he was Kisame's mother.Anyways if Kisame is as smart as you he would realize that an aged Madara wouldn't look like the statue no more.But seriously,i do believe he used genjutsu i just didn't say so cause i figured you guys could put two and two together.Oh wait this is the forum where that person went insane cause i didn't want to explain something,sorry then.

Last edited by Monster0; 2013-07-08 at 17:04.
Old 2013-07-08, 17:33   Link #92
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
i can only assume it's a genjutsu obito used to convince kisame he was madara in the first place
So either Tobi kept using that on Kisame or it doesn't make sense. Kisame was told by this "madara" guy that he will save him from this world of lies and deception, and then suddenly he learns that it's probably not Madara because he looks completely different. Which would mean he was deceived by the masked guy. Of course if Tobi kept his genjutsu on Kisame then he would have to look like Madara to kisame while he is playing the idiot Tobi, which is not possible because Kisame would know that others should recognize Madara. Kisame was also paired with the master of genjutsu (in fact he knew what was going on with Deidara when he was trapped into Itachi's genjutsu, he also knew of tsukiyomi and it's effects which is kinda odd since that's something very rare and secret), it would not make much sense that he is fooled by some lower level genjutsu all the time.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 17:37   Link #93
GDB

I thought he removed his mask and Kisame acknowledged him as the third Mizukage, not Madara?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 18:27   Link #94
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
i just didn't say so cause i figured you guys could put two and two together.Oh wait this is the forum where that person went insane cause i didn't want to explain something,sorry then.
silly troll. you're comments are usually among the least interesting and pointless. go away please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So either Tobi kept using that on Kisame or it doesn't make sense. ... it would not make much sense that he is fooled by some lower level genjutsu all the time.
why is it so far-fetched that he used it twice? when he recruited him and when he revealed his face to him. the other times he was in kisame's presence and/or with other ninjas around, he had his mask on. kisame wasn't an idiot, but i assume he wasn't very good against genjutsu. he treated itachi like his superior and pretty much just did whatever itachi wanted. my only thought about that is that it's because he knew itachi would beat him easily with genjutsu if he ever wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I thought he removed his mask and Kisame acknowledged him as the third Mizukage, not Madara?
he addressed him as both iirc. when the conversation ended, kisame called him madara-san
Old 2013-07-08, 18:55   Link #95
Monster0

silly troll. you're comments are usually among the least interesting and pointless. go away please

I was answering a question,sorry.You're right a simple point can be made simply,so if the way i say things has too much pazazz for you i apologise again.I just said Kisame was convinced earlier in the story, and i did not elaborate on how.And even though Tobi may have used a genjitsu on Kisame it's more speculative than to think Kisame wouldn't recognise Madara at that time walking down the street.
Old 2013-07-08, 18:55   Link #96
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Anyway, I truly expect Obito to now try and teach Naruto Uchiha emo suffering by killing the things he loves. He still wants to prove a point. Expect Naruto's buddies to be targets.
i actually kinda expect him to turn on madara first...prolly wont tho
Old 2013-07-08, 19:24   Link #97
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
i actually kinda expect him to turn on madara first...prolly wont tho
the ultimate surprise would be for obito to beat madara without madara getting a chance to fight hashirama but that's... not gonna happen haha
Old 2013-07-08, 22:01   Link #98
Bijuu Kurama

Jinchuriki process?

How does Obito dying = him becoming the Jinchuriki host? What am I missing? Can someone explain the process.
Bijuu Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 22:35   Link #99
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Kurama View Post
How does Obito dying = him becoming the Jinchuriki host? What am I missing? Can someone explain the process.
Welcome!
Obito wasnt dying per se....as you saw, he spirited kakashi away to the other dimension for reasons that may or may not be revealed later, to allow kakashi to slap him around a bit. then he left said dimension to go and become the jinchuriki. what you are likely confusing as him dying is edo madara attempting to control his body and perform the Rinne tensei which would sacrifice obitos life in exchange for bringing madara back to this plane. however, obito overpowered madaras chakra with his own "RIN" a tensei (huh huh huh lol. i make bad jokes ) and proceeded with becoming the jinchiriki which was his plan all along as stated by naruto...

Quote:
the ultimate surprise would be for obito to beat madara without madara getting a chance to fight hashirama but that's... not gonna happen haha
yeah i cant wait to see what the next move is gonna be

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-07-08 at 22:45.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 23:00   Link #100
Bijuu Kurama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Welcome!
Obito wasnt dying per se....as you saw, he spirited kakashi away to the other dimension for reasons that may or may not be revealed later, to allow kakashi to slap him around a bit. then he left said dimension to go and become the jinchuriki. what you are likely confusing as him dying is edo madara attempting to control his body and perform the Rinne tensei which would sacrifice obitos life in exchange for bringing madara back to this plane. however, obito overpowered madaras chakra with his own "RIN" a tensei (huh huh huh lol. i make bad jokes ) and proceeded with becoming the jinchiriki which was his plan all along as stated by naruto...

yeah i cant wait to see what the next move is gonna be
And Greetings to you! I'm confused about HOW Obito is becoming the Jinchiriki. Is that him (Obito) running towards the 10-tails at the end? I thought it looked like that old sage frog guy.

I love a good pun, only bad rapping is more fun. Fool, ya Fool.
Bijuu Kurama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion