AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-15, 08:54   Link #1441
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

why is impossible? she not interesting in any of politic. so weather she is in empire or revolutionary. it doesnt change the fact that she can kill her "enemy" (and torture them. revolutionary probably dont care as long is not innocent).

thought my theory probably to early to think. i m ok to be proven wrong

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 10:31   Link #1442
galdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
why is impossible? she not interesting in any of politic. so weather she is in empire or revolutionary. it doesnt change the fact that she can kill her "enemy" (and torture them. revolutionary probably dont care as long is not innocent).

Esdese's blood lust will be a problem after the empire is toppled and time for reformation.
She pretty much provoked neighboring tribes/nations to war.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 11:32   Link #1443
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:

But her methods of torturing those she captures definitely is not condoned by the Revolutionary army, id assume. Even if she wanted to join them, she wouldn't be allowed to so long as she retains her inner nature.
Old 2012-08-15, 11:36   Link #1444
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
TBF Najenda's age isn't that surpring considering her back story. Raba's flashback didn''t really imply such a significant age difference the two, that means unless he was fairly older than he looks, rather than roughly Tatsumi's but a bit older she was unlikely to be 30, though late 20's were possible.
I guess her personality fooled me into thinking she much older than she actually was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galdr View Post
Esdese's blood lust will be a problem after the empire is toppled and time for reformation.
She pretty much provoked neighboring tribes/nations to war.
I think that entirely depends what happens to her growth/development wise. Esdese may not even be alive by the end of this civil war, and if so this won't matter. One thing for sure is, that she has no real loyalty towards the PM so her switching sides or going neutral is not unlikely.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-08-15 at 11:56.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 21:33   Link #1445
dresden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
But her methods of torturing those she captures definitely is not condoned by the Revolutionary army, id assume. Even if she wanted to join them, she wouldn't be allowed to so long as she retains her inner nature.
I have a feeling the Revolutionary Army will turn out to be as scummy as the Imperials.

As for Edese I can't really see her defect. Her and Tatsumi are bound for one final battle, just like Akame and her sister.
dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 22:20   Link #1446
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
well i expect it they make some kind of a deal. like she can torture them after they win the war instead dealing it everyday. so RA is not too bothered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
I have a feeling the Revolutionary Army will turn out to be as scummy as the Imperials.
i am not surprised if there is some corruption in RA. probably from third party.

Quote:

As for Edese I can't really see her defect. Her and Tatsumi are bound for one final battle, just like Akame and her sister.
well assuming my theory i correct. Tatsumi and Edesse still have final battle. it just they switch sides

Old 2012-08-18, 22:48   Link #1447
Xacual

Quote:
i am not surprised if there is some corruption in RA. probably from third party.
I wouldn't be surprised at all, we've already learned the PM likes to have his own agents in place. I'd like to think the Rebels would know that themselves to be prepared for spies but the truth is depending on how their own forces are set up, it would be all too easy for spies to infiltrate. It would explain part of why the PM seemed to not care about them in one of the earlier chapters when the one guys were talking worriedly about how more military defected.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 04:41   Link #1448
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Edese won't defect, even when she finds out who Tatsumi really is. However I don't think Tatsumi has it in him to kill her or Wave, Edese and Wave will die but not by Tatsumi's hand.

Side notes: IDK why so many people are into EdesexTatsumi, everyone knows AkamexTatsumi is the OTP. ^_^

Final page of Ch. 28 is badass.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 06:51   Link #1449
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
Edese won't defect, even when she finds out who Tatsumi really is. However I don't think Tatsumi has it in him to kill her or Wave, Edese and Wave will die but not by Tatsumi's hand.

Side notes: IDK why so many people are into EdesexTatsumi, everyone knows AkamexTatsumi is the OTP. ^_^

Final page of Ch. 28 is badass.
everything is doomed from start. everyone going to die at the end

Old 2012-08-19, 14:57   Link #1450
XFire
150% done

They fix everything, Esdes and surviving Jaegers switch sides, The Emperor executes the PM and becomes a just ruler.

Then a giant meteor smashes the planet. Everyone dies.
Old 2012-08-19, 16:42   Link #1451
kfcpanda

sounds like an ending made by Lim Dall-young
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 16:54   Link #1452
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
Who is that?
Old 2012-08-19, 17:34   Link #1453
kfcpanda

guy infamous for terrible endings.

like he made a fantasy series (on LN or manga i forget) where the ending really was like big explosion or something to that effect to which everyone went wtf
Old 2012-08-20, 02:16   Link #1454
supermegasonic

all i know is that shit is about to hit the freakin FAN!! im guessing they'll use this arc for everone to have a one on one match against their counterparts. this religious organization will just be their setting.

the "lord" of the religion seems really clueless, and might actually get killed. but i dont think that spy will take over that easy. one thing that can happen is that the whole religion just falls and crumbles to the ground, and everyone goes insane.
Old 2012-08-20, 04:29   Link #1455
NeutralZero

Esdes won't defect under any normal circumstance...
Unless she gains the disfavor of the empire and started treating her as a traitor or an enemy then she might be or she have a very very very huge character development for her to choose to defect...
Hell... even Tatsumi gave up on the idea of persuading her not for her brutal nature but because of her pride...
That aside, wasn't Lim Dal-young also the author of Freezing and Unbalancex2? not certain about his other works but the ending of Unbalance seems ok... to us at least...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 20:24   Link #1456
halibonga

All-out war coming soon, i dont want anyone on Jaegers to die (except for the angel wings homo boy, dont give a #$%@ about him)!
halibonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 21:19   Link #1457
kfcpanda

only ones id prefer surviving on jaegers would be esdese & bors.

rest i dont care too much for
Old 2012-08-20, 23:30   Link #1458
OverSeer
Inactive Member

I still hope Esdese and Tatsumi get together after all of this!!

Somewhere far away from the rest of the world in a little forest in a house (you can imagine the rest) ^_^
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 23:36   Link #1459
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
There was a manga where he actually made an ending?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 23:48   Link #1460
kfcpanda

not manga but LN of legend of maian i believe

i forgot if it was ln/manga and which series, i just know that the author of legend of maian is notorious for shoddy endings.

& i dislike most of his series anyways except legend of maian in manga which is why i know the author

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!