AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2014-09-26, 07:56   Link #161
Eijigawa
Half-assed Nightmare~

Sword Art Online II Official Merchandises ~ And look at what we have here, a Yuuki's sword .......... MOTHER ROSARIO CONFIRMED !!!!
Old 2014-09-27, 22:07   Link #162
l.kostas

Aniplex USA will release Sword Art Online: Extra Edition BD-DVD.

Quote:
Aniplex will release Sword Art Online: Extra Edition on Blu-ray and DVD on December 23. The set will include the original Japanese audio track with English subtitles and an English dub. Bonus materials include the "Sword Art Offline" special animation with English subtitles and Sword Art Online II trailers.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 16:59   Link #163
shwahiffy

Check out my captured asuna statue

Got my statue in the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZAuVTFTYHU
shwahiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 00:41   Link #164
l.kostas

Source of the images:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/series/3343

2nd BD cover:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Sinon swimwear figurine:
Images

Shirushi and Courage limited edition:
Images

Edit:
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/969/969301/

Last edited by l.kostas; 2014-12-04 at 11:44.
Old 2014-12-12, 03:10   Link #165
KITTY CAT ALERT

Any body know where I can put jade the shirt Kirito is wearing in this photo ?

KITTY CAT ALERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 04:15   Link #166
l.kostas

http://www.swordart-onlineusa.com/sa...bluray-ee.html
SAO Extra Edition ships Early

Aniplex of America confirmed that Sword Art Online: Extra Edition and Kill la Kill volume three are now available for purchase—two weeks ahead of both volumes' December 23 release date.
Old 2014-12-25, 00:15   Link #167
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...09661&page=top
No. I mean, I want that Five-seveN pistol, but this version of Kirito...just no...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-25, 03:18   Link #168
l.kostas

Asuna at the beach figurine:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51465741.html

Images
Old 2014-12-28, 01:26   Link #169
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Maybe it's just me. On the one hand Asuna's gorgeous in that pic (admittedly hard to find any pics where she's not at least attractive and easy on the eyes). On the other hand I feel guilty looking at her since she's already connected to Kirito. It's kind of like how you see this absolutely perfect, beautiful woman you'd fall for in a heartbeat but know damn well she's already married and happily so to the guy you can't even begin to compete with at any level.

Oh, and there's also the other thing. Kirito. In a nutshell:

Last edited by wavehawk; 2014-12-28 at 01:38.
Old 2014-12-29, 10:41   Link #170
l.kostas

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/series/3343

Asuna, Sinon, Silica figurines:
Images
Old 2014-12-29, 10:45   Link #171
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

If by some chance i buy one of those figures, its going to be just from the intregity knights, for me those are the only ones worthy to buy, so I hope a season 3 soon so i can get my fanatio and eugeo integrity knight figures
Old 2014-12-30, 02:55   Link #172
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

The Asuna figma is a reissue so if you haven't got it yet I strongly recommend buying it. Especially if you already have figma Kirito. It's not often that Max Factory re-releases figmas once they've sold out so count your blessings and grab her.
Old 2015-01-04, 23:35   Link #173
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~

Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
The Asuna figma is a reissue so if you haven't got it yet I strongly recommend buying it. Especially if you already have figma Kirito. It's not often that Max Factory re-releases figmas once they've sold out so count your blessings and grab her.
So true, and if for nothing else it's pretty guaranteed she'll at least double in price within 2-3months of re-issue date
Old 2015-01-05, 02:04   Link #174
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ View Post
So true, and if for nothing else it's pretty guaranteed she'll at least double in price within 2-3months of re-issue date
- Just DOUBLE? I think it'll be worse than that.

Just as comparison: most Figma will set you back US30-40 on average (bigger packs like the Kancolle or Strike Witches figmas will obviously cost more, I'm only considering normal size packs). Out-of-production figmas will at least double if they're popular enough. For example: Figma Rider (Fate/Stay Night) at her cheapest will get you US$75 on ebay if you're lucky, but more likely will set you back US$80-90. She's a fairly popular character but not one of the major characters in that series. She sold out long before I could get a preorder in. And despite being popular isn't popular enoguh to have gotten a rerelease (yet).

By comparison, the cheapest Asuna on ebay that's NOT the reissue version will set you back...$104.99 +$16.93 shipping. So yes I consider myself RIDICULOUSLY lucky to have gotten both Kirito and Asuna at the same time for AU$95 (as a set at the time at an anime event.

So yes, consider yourselves lucky that Asuna is one of those rare figmas popular enough to get a reissue and grab her NOW. Even if you're not a big SAO fan and just like collecting figmas.

(should I be ashamed to admit I wasn't even remotely interested in SAO until I bought the Kirito and Asuna figmas?)
Old 2015-01-08, 03:54   Link #175
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...09247&page=top

Nitpicking here. I used to collect 1:6 action figures before they got too expensive, so I'm probably being too harsh on this.

This is probably one of the times when I'd say the 1:12 scale figma version is better than the 1:6 RAH version. Maybe it's the character styling, but Medicom's stock female body...does not look that good paired with Sinon's face. This is the kind of look I expect from someone making a fan custom 1/6 figure, not something that'll set you back nearly AU$300+ before shipping.

The costume also looks unsatisfactory. Probably because they're trying really hard to make an almost but not quite skin-fitting costume but using fabric that's too thick. I often argue that actual cloth is better than sculpted plastic where possible but not in this case. And it's not that hard: most 1:6 military figures use a thin but durable cloth for most of their costumes, can't see why Medicom couldn't have done the same and cut costs at the same time.

Seriously, it just looks off.

About the only good things on this kit seem to be the weapons. And knowing Medicom they'll be one piece static displays (eg no working parts or details, unlike most military 1:6 figures).

Partly because I don't collect 1:6 figures anymore and partly because the figma looks infinitely better, I'd go out and tell SAO Sinon fans: Forget it. Not worth your cash, get the figma or the statues instead if you want a Sinon figure.
Old 2015-01-27, 01:11   Link #176
l.kostas

Old 2015-02-08, 03:14   Link #177
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Took them long enough to announce Leafa!

Actually, how many of you guys will be getting the figma ALO Kirito and Asuna? I've already got the original Aincrad version figmas, and I'm...not really sure if I want to get the ALO versions, seeing how much cash I sunk in trying to get Kirito and Asuna the FIRST time... But they'll look out of place once I get Leafa...
Old 2015-02-10, 20:53   Link #178
l.kostas

A-1 Pictures Shows Off "Sword Art Online II" Perfume

Last edited by l.kostas; 2015-02-16 at 00:33.
Old 2015-03-17, 15:46   Link #179
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eijigawa View Post

Sword Art Online II Official Merchandises ~ And look at what we have here, a Yuuki's sword .......... MOTHER ROSARIO CONFIRMED !!!!
Is that the real sword?

Also looking for Yuuki Konno stuff....
Old 2015-03-22, 06:58   Link #180
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
I forgot to post this when I got it, but here's a picture of a certain character in Alicization strap~ Thank you Kinokuniya!

Spoiler for Alicization:

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote