3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-02, 10:11   Link #21
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

We got a transition episode but the next showdown should be over the top, Genius vs Harem eh.
Old 2015-03-03, 08:06   Link #22
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan3242 View Post
Lander is the one who want war? I though its the adventurer who want it to happen, cause you know... "Just a game", "we cant die" sort of reason.
You can pretty much expect from landers the same willingness to go to war as humans in our real world during medieval times. i.e. pretty high.

For them winning a war would mean gaining lands, they are "landers" after all.

Regarding adventurers, however, going on a full war among themselves wouldn't really have much of an effect apart from having some "fun". Because no matter how many times they kill their opponents, they will keep respawning, endlessly.

Old 2015-03-03, 09:28   Link #23
LKK

And so the kids' arc reaches its official end. The kid who impressed me most was Rudy. I admit I'm biased towards him to begin with. He's my favorite kid and one of my overall favorite characters. But I've always thought of him as a lovable braggart. Perfect comic relief. However, during this arc, he became so much more. Sensitive to his friends, aware of the cultural situation, yet he didn't lose any of the comedy that makes him a key character in the spectrum of character personalities. Go, Rudy!

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2015-03-05, 10:47   Link #24
Yan3242

I always see rudy as something else, sort of mediator between adventurer and lander, he dont have any bad will toward lander and adventurer since he is basically both of it.

I dont think it ever shown in the anime, but i take it since rudy is considered an adventurer, does it mean he cant die like other adventurer? If yes then by lander standard he just achieve "immortality"

By the way do lander (and maybe the adventurer too) age? Iam sure the real body of adventurer outside the game is aging but inside elder tale?
Old 2015-03-05, 11:54   Link #25
Gatmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan3242 View Post
I always see rudy as something else, sort of mediator between adventurer and lander, he dont have any bad will toward lander and adventurer since he is basically both of it.

I dont think it ever shown in the anime, but i take it since rudy is considered an adventurer, does it mean he cant die like other adventurer? If yes then by lander standard he just achieve "immortality"

By the way do lander (and maybe the adventurer too) age? Iam sure the real body of adventurer outside the game is aging but inside elder tale?
Landers do Age yes...that has been confirmed as for Adventurers so far there has been no hint weather they do age or not..... there are many Adventurers which appear old of young but that was a result of mixing both the Avatar and real world bodies....it has not been stated specifically weather they age or not...so far they have been stuck in the game for a year so they cannot tell at this stage yet.
Old 2015-03-07, 16:06   Link #26
Kirke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatmar View Post
Landers do Age yes...that has been confirmed as for Adventurers so far there has been no hint weather they do age or not..... there are many Adventurers which appear old of young but that was a result of mixing both the Avatar and real world bodies....it has not been stated specifically weather they age or not...so far they have been stuck in the game for a year so they cannot tell at this stage yet.
We are not sure about aging, but their hair grows. So it's possible they could be aging at a slow rate, but that's not confirmed.
Closed Thread