AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2022-07-31, 17:42   Link #841
cyberdemon

Is there really only 1 non colored image in 16 and 17 or is the wiki just not posting the rest?
Old 2022-07-31, 17:53   Link #842
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Is there really only 1 non colored image in 16 and 17 or is the wiki just not posting the rest?
Haven't added them yet.
Been doing other stuff.
Would try to add them soon within this week.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-31, 18:04   Link #843
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Haven't added them yet.
Been doing other stuff.
Would try to add them soon within this week.
Ah I figured the like with Arifureta zero 6 you were just waiting to add them lol. I could understand 17 in that case since it hasn’t released in English but couldn’t understand 16 lol. I’m still on 9 so doesn’t matter too much but seeing future illustrations gets me excited to read more.
Old 2022-08-04, 13:09   Link #844
AP24

The latest web chapter seems to be the end of Vol 18. Then, Vol 19 will cover the final war against Fuuga and then Vol 20 will deal with the aftermath.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-16, 10:59   Link #845
cyberdemon

Finally got caught up to 16. Sad that it will still be a few months till 17 is released in English. I was hesitant to start this since it was so different from your typical isekai series but I ended up really enjoying it.

Glad to see Maria finally enter the harem. I’ve got to wonder though just how far her and Souma went that night. It’s just vague enough that they could or couldn’t have gone all the way. Lol. He’s certainly learned to work fast.

I really hope though that Fuuga has a scene later on where he laments the choice to bring in the troublesome nobles that Maria opted to throw away lol. I do have to question how they will manage to defeat Fuuga. His army they could possibly fight evenly with but Fuuga is an army of his own and too powerful. If I had to guess Hashim will assassinate hi when Fuuga continues to not make a move on the kingdom. Then through scheming places the blame on the kingdom to rile up his followers.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2022-08-16 at 13:31.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-07, 23:21   Link #846
cyberdemon

That was rather anti climatic for the demon lands. Yet it makes sense since the so called demons never had any direct involvement despite being held up as some great evil.
Old 2022-11-13, 09:53   Link #847
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Finally got caught up to 16. Sad that it will still be a few months till 17 is released in English. I was hesitant to start this since it was so different from your typical isekai series but I ended up really enjoying it.

Glad to see Maria finally enter the harem. I’ve got to wonder though just how far her and Souma went that night. It’s just vague enough that they could or couldn’t have gone all the way. Lol. He’s certainly learned to work fast.

I really hope though that Fuuga has a scene later on where he laments the choice to bring in the troublesome nobles that Maria opted to throw away lol. I do have to question how they will manage to defeat Fuuga. His army they could possibly fight evenly with but Fuuga is an army of his own and too powerful. If I had to guess Hashim will assassinate hi when Fuuga continues to not make a move on the kingdom. Then through scheming places the blame on the kingdom to rile up his followers.
That's his problem, I believe. Even with his superior power, if the internal slowly begin to destabilize, there's a chance that some could defect to others. Managing internally is not easy as we can think of. Even Souma on early days admit his flaw in that he didn't have enough officers to manage the government.

I would say that my prediction is like Fuuga would be treated like Lu Bu. Having a land, and conquered through power, but he was defeated through internal affairs added with a final strike from Shu & Wei coalition.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-13, 16:58   Link #848
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
That's his problem, I believe. Even with his superior power, if the internal slowly begin to destabilize, there's a chance that some could defect to others. Managing internally is not easy as we can think of. Even Souma on early days admit his flaw in that he didn't have enough officers to manage the government.

I would say that my prediction is like Fuuga would be treated like Lu Bu. Having a land, and conquered through power, but he was defeated through internal affairs added with a final strike from Shu & Wei coalition.
With the way they described Lumieres work so far. Perhaps she will get ambitions of becoming an empress instead of a bureaucrat. She already betrayed one, what’s one more? I could also see Hashim killing him if it seemed that there was even a slight chance he could lose to Souma.
Old 2022-11-17, 11:12   Link #849
AP24

Lol, I just noticed the Kaguya-sama reference in Vol 17 Ch 2. The chapter title and last line of the chapter made it obvious.

Last edited by AP24; 2022-11-17 at 14:39.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-17, 13:01   Link #850
SidVicious
Anime addict

Just started volume 10 of the LN.
This series is way better than what I expected.
Old 2022-11-17, 17:01   Link #851
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
Just started volume 10 of the LN.
This series is way better than what I expected.
I understand that feeling. I felt it too when I started. A hero being summoned turning into a paperwork signing king sounds weird. Yet it has good characters, the plot lines flows nicely and yet there is still action. Not to mention not much beating around the bush in regards to his harem. Wait till you get to 16. It puts a pretty massive spin on one character.
Old 2022-11-21, 09:51   Link #852
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
With the way they described Lumieres work so far. Perhaps she will get ambitions of becoming an empress instead of a bureaucrat. She already betrayed one, what’s one more? I could also see Hashim killing him if it seemed that there was even a slight chance he could lose to Souma.
I think with fanatics around; it's best to disrupt the CoC (Chain of Command) first. It's a basic rule of warfare to hit the Chain of Command before going for the head. With the command is disarray, Fuuga will definitely show more openings.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-21, 10:02   Link #853
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I think with fanatics around; it's best to disrupt the CoC (Chain of Command) first. It's a basic rule of warfare to hit the Chain of Command before going for the head. With the command is disarray, Fuuga will definitely show more openings.
True he picked up zealots with no loyalty that were served to him on a silver platter. I can’t help but think he’ll struggle to trust them since he already realized what she likely had done. This would just serve as a schism between different factions.
Old 2022-11-24, 04:14   Link #854
SidVicious
Anime addict

Finished LN 17.
Some good progress and it's nice to see Yuriga getting closer to Souma.
Old 2022-11-26, 22:12   Link #855
shadowarc

Death by internal assassination would truly be a fitting end for an Ambitious Conqueror like Fuuga. Hopefully, Hashim and Lumiere get a similarly "tragic" end to their ambitions as well. If it does turn into a war between Souma and Fuuga, I'm wagering that Souma, Hakuya and Julius will outplay him by forcing him into a situation where he can't display his strengths and either die a dog's death or have his ambitions/kingship end as a pathetic loser.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-27, 02:53   Link #856
Fhenex
Anywhere Nowhere

Latest chapter in webnovel
Spoiler:
Fhenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-27, 12:09   Link #857
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhenex View Post
Latest chapter in webnovel
Spoiler:
Any spoilers for the war?
Old 2022-11-27, 22:03   Link #858
Fhenex
Anywhere Nowhere

Quote:
Any spoilers for the war?
i'll post it later. little busy with RL work these days. attention: since narrating story isn't exactly my forte so please forgive me if the details feel lacking.
Old 2022-11-28, 10:00   Link #859
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhenex View Post
i'll post it later. little busy with RL work these days. attention: since narrating story isn't exactly my forte so please forgive me if the details feel lacking.
Even just key points is fine if you get a chance
Old 2022-11-30, 21:44   Link #860
Fhenex
Anywhere Nowhere

I put the order of the events based on its chapter. but there’s some detail i forgot and some chapter that i read it quickly, so im sorry if i’m wrong. here you go.

Spoiler:

Only a few left, i’ll post it later.but i’m experiencing mental exhaustion now, that any motivation to write it is none right now. So can’t be sure when i’ll post it. Sorry.

Tags
fantasy, harem, nation building, politics, true harem