AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-02-02, 18:18   Link #10281
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...9rd9o1_500.gif
this one please
Old 2013-02-02, 18:32   Link #10282
speck123

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
Looks like Ai Amano from Video Girl Ai.
speck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 09:59   Link #10283
seiftis
~defying fate

where's this from?

Old 2013-02-03, 12:09   Link #10284
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post
where's this from?

Kureha, from the "Shining" game series "Shining Wind." You can see more screen shots of that figure here. Wikipedia page for Shining Wind.
Old 2013-02-03, 12:43   Link #10285
Aquifina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Is it Narue no Sekai?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I think you mean The World of Narue
Yes, that's what I was trying to remember. Much thanks!
Aquifina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 12:51   Link #10286
Tecprincess

Anime/Manga/Game Identification Help [See first post]

Ok There are two anime that I am looking for but I forgot their names.

One: The anime I think takes place in brazil, and this girl (who is like a tomboy) is taken in by foster family, and only is taken care of her because they have to. They hate her. Then this woman crashes into the building with her bike and claims that she is her mother. The woman just got out of jail. The woman who claims to be her mother is seeking out a man she slept with I believe.

MOD EDIT: This question has been answered:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka
The first is Michiko e Hatchin (alternatively Michiko to Hatchin).
Second: (this one I saw a long time ago. So its hard to remember.) Earth is nothing more than desert. Humans are surviving. This girl tags along with a guy who later on falls in love with. The girl turns out to be one of the 8 maidens of earth who's job is to combine with the other maidens and transform earth back into lush green planet but in doing so it would wipe the humans out. I think at the end the guy who falls in love with the girl saves her from her destiny and saves the human race as well.

If anyone know the names of the first one and help me find the second one, I would appreciate it a lot. The second anime, I saw it on TV long time ago in the 90s in high school, and I wasn't much of an anime fan back then; so it didn't stick in my mind.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2013-02-03 at 14:21.
Tecprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 13:02   Link #10287
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquifina View Post
Yes, that's what I was trying to remember. Much thanks!
No problem!
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 02:07   Link #10288
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
This from the IGPX racing anime. I believe the girl's name is Liz.
Old 2013-02-04, 07:42   Link #10289
seiftis
~defying fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Kureha, from the "Shining" game series "Shining Wind." You can see more screen shots of that figure here. Wikipedia page for Shining Wind.
thanks, Ledgem. I initially thought it's from some anime...
Old 2013-02-05, 01:18   Link #10290
Aesthetic Shampoo

Who is this from?

Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 06:31   Link #10291
Revan21

^ It's an original art from the pixiv artist 9ji
Old 2013-02-05, 15:28   Link #10292
Kudryavka

There was this live action show I watched, and it had Will Smith in it. I don't know if it was a TV movie or just a long episode of a TV series. Anyway in it, he has a wife and a small white dog (I don't know if it's his but his wife is hugging it), and he has a son. At one part he's in an elevator (I think), and then this old guy pulls out a gun and orders him on the ground on his back, then takes some random spy-looking equipment off Will Smith's body while searching him and puts it all in an open chip snack bag. Later, Will Smith is riding in the trunk of a van and his wife is driving, but for some reason Will Smith is laying on the ground of the van on top of some junk and trying to hide from being seen through the back van window. They pick up two boys from elementary school (I know one was his kid, the other I don't know because he never called him dad). Will Smith has to keep telling the boys not to turn around and keep facing forward in their seats. Then Will Smith tells the one who I know is his son, "Now, you have to tell me something, and I promise no matter what you say you won't get in trouble." Then after some conversation I could not hear, the boys hand Will Smith what looks like a roundish original gray brick Game Boy, but on the back it has some weird screen. Then later Will Smith is silently crying over something in a dark room.

What was it?
Old 2013-02-05, 15:32   Link #10293
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
There was this live action show I watched, and it had Will Smith in it. I don't know if it was a TV movie or just a long episode of a TV series. Anyway in it, he has a wife and a small white dog (I don't know if it's his but his wife is hugging it), and he has a son. At one part he's in an elevator (I think), and then this old guy pulls out a gun and orders him on the ground on his back, then takes some random spy-looking equipment off Will Smith's body while searching him and puts it all in an open chip snack bag. Later, Will Smith is riding in the trunk of a van and his wife is driving, but for some reason Will Smith is laying on the ground of the van on top of some junk and trying to hide from being seen through the back van window. They pick up two boys from elementary school (I know one was his kid, the other I don't know because he never called him dad). Will Smith has to keep telling the boys not to turn around and keep facing forward in their seats. Then Will Smith tells the one who I know is his son, "Now, you have to tell me something, and I promise no matter what you say you won't get in trouble." Then after some conversation I could not hear, the boys hand Will Smith what looks like a roundish original gray brick Game Boy, but on the back it has some weird screen. Then later Will Smith is silently crying over something in a dark room.

What was it?
Is it The Fresh Prince of Bel Air ? If not, I'm thinking of I Am Legend.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 15:59   Link #10294
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Is it The Fresh Prince of Bel Air ? If not, I'm thinking of I Am Legend.
No, it's not either of those. It's serious, and it's not theater quality like I Am Legend. What I am talking about cannot be anything more than a made for TV movie.

And also, apparently Jack Black is in it too.

Thanks for pitching in your help though!
Old 2013-02-05, 16:07   Link #10295
speck123

Quote:

What was it?
That would be the Enemy of the State movie. Also stars Gene Hackman.
speck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 17:51   Link #10296
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck123 View Post
That would be the Enemy of the State movie. Also stars Gene Hackman.
Thank you!!!

Wow, I'm surprised it was a theatrical film? It didn't look that way, but I saw it on TV so maybe that's why.
Old 2013-02-05, 22:19   Link #10297
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight

Anybody know the particular origins of these two gifs?
Spoiler for gif:

Spoiler for gif:
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 01:16   Link #10298
Zellami

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelLuvsPnut View Post
Anybody know the particular origins of these two gifs?
Spoiler for gif:

Spoiler for gif:
Easily traced back to archive and source sections on Tumblr:

1 - Robot Carnival
2 - Smile Precure (never seen this one, though)
Zellami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 06:32   Link #10299
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellami View Post
1 - Robot Carnival
Since it's an anthology movie I'll just point out that the gif is from the "Presence" segment of the film. Definitely recommended viewing!
Old 2013-02-06, 13:22   Link #10300
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ar85055_20.gif

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel