AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-11, 19:25   Link #721
peinmaximus@

yes,I agree with you sky black swordman,ophis already had speaking to ise if kiryuu is tiamat.
and I agree with you about matsuda and motohama.
Old 2013-02-12, 18:51   Link #722
chrono25

do you guys think if she isnt that she might be a wizard with a contract of some kind with the dragon king !
Old 2013-02-13, 08:09   Link #723
peinmaximus@

hey guys,about the ddraig past,why you think that he start fight with albion?
Old 2013-02-13, 15:05   Link #724
Chelydra

It was battle between what was better.... Tits or Ass? Ise and Vali are the next in this long line
Old 2013-02-13, 19:27   Link #725
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Ngggg.......
Kiryuu is Tiamat?
Or
Wizard of Khaos Brigade?
well, i would to say its impossible.
BUT!
This is DxD we`re talking about...
So there chances , so even if its a 0,1 % chance its still possibility
so i cant disagree with you guys, like impossible
Kiryuu is Tiamat
Or
Wizard of Khaos Brigade

Well in DxD Universe There so many unexpected event and miracle that happened in the past volume and most likely it involve about dragons .
and remember!
the Author always troll us...
and we only barely predicted him...
so unexpected event and miracle will happened

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2013-02-13 at 19:44.
Old 2013-02-14, 01:46   Link #726
Voceane

I think that Ise don't boost all the person but only the feminin part. All person, even the most macho, have a feminin part so when they recieve a boost the feminin part grows but when the boost ends it's the global power who go back. So the feminin energy grow and the man energy slowly fall. That why Kiba is more and more attract by Ise and the woman who recieve his boost are more and more feminin.

An other thing: Now that Ddraig is most of the time asleep don't you think it's time for Ise to begin to learn how to use the part of the white one he has. What if he will try to reach the white BB in the volume 16.

When he receives Pieces, I think he will learn a new triana the triana king who allow him to summon his own pieces in the game like a summoner. If he do that he has to take 15 other persons in his team.

Last edited by Voceane; 2013-02-14 at 03:45.
Old 2013-02-14, 05:46   Link #727
blade82

so now with Ise's new body what will happen when Gaspard'll drink Ise blood
Old 2013-02-14, 07:02   Link #728
Tchadnis

I think this blood might actually boost him even more, im not sure but blood is still blood , since he is humanoid dragon his blood might still be similar to "normal" blood, but that a good question
Old 2013-02-14, 07:20   Link #729
NeutralZero

will his blood also carry the 0 to infinity fluctuation?
If so then there's a chance that Gaspard drinking his blood may cause no effect or immeasurable effect...
Old 2013-02-14, 16:15   Link #730
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

So I want a majikoi styled VN for DxD. But what they'll probably release is psp vn with a kiba route...
Old 2013-02-14, 18:23   Link #731
MPS645

Guys do you think Tiamat will be ise's next teacher my reason to think that it was mentioned in vol. 14 that tiamat she blended into world meaning that she can transform into a human shape so might be possible that she will help in training ise's dragon powers.
What do you guys think?
Old 2013-02-14, 18:35   Link #732
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPS645 View Post
Guys do you think Tiamat will be ise's next teacher my reason to think that it was mentioned in vol. 14 that tiamat she blended into world meaning that she can transform into a human shape so might be possible that she will help in training ise's dragon powers.
What do you guys think?
Guess it really depends on what kind of strength she has. There would be a suitability issue if Tiamat is mostly skilled with magics.

Though what you mentioned does lead to the possibility that Kiryuu is Tiamat if she has been very good at blending in with the world. Also considering Kiryuu is a pervert as well, it might be good compatibility as a trainer for Ise if she is Tiamat.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-02-14 at 18:47.
Old 2013-02-14, 18:50   Link #733
peinmaximus@

cyberdemon,same that in this LN all can happen is almost impossible or impossible that kiryuu is tiamat.tiamat will appears probably only in the end of this arc or the start of next arc.
kiryuu is probably one normal people,but is more probably that she be a wizard of that tiamat.
Old 2013-02-14, 18:51   Link #734
Soji

The problem with Tiamat is that she hate DDraig,at least from what he tell to Isse.
So I can see a bad time for DDraig if Tiamat really become Isse SenseiXD

Last edited by Soji; 2013-02-14 at 19:04.
Old 2013-02-14, 19:00   Link #735
MPS645

It would be funny if Tiamat and Ddraig were childhood friends don't you think
Old 2013-02-14, 19:09   Link #736
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
The problem with Tiamat is that she hate DDraig,at least from what he tell to Isse.
So I can see a bad time for DDraig if Tiamat really become Isse SenseiXD
depends what she did to make him think she hated him. She may have just been a huge tsundere who actually liked him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
cyberdemon,same that in this LN all can happen is almost impossible or impossible that kiryuu is tiamat.tiamat will appears probably only in the end of this arc or the start of next arc.
kiryuu is probably one normal people,but is more probably that she be a wizard of that tiamat.
It is not impossible. You just don't want it to be possible. We know very little of Tiamat other than Ddraig thinks she hates him and that she has blended very well into the world despite all the dragon hunting which meant that she must be very good at hiding herself even from higher level beings. If she was just tsundere to Ddraig (highly possible since he doesn't care for love at all and likely wouldn't have noticed), it would reason that she would likely try to get close to him. Shortly after Ddraig awakened Kryuu just happened to start getting close to Ise and particularly Asia who has shown to be very capable of handling Dragon. Ophis won't necessarily tell Ise everything. Ophis is just very aloof. If she doesn't sense danger she may just leave it alone. If Ophis knows of the past of Ddraig and Tiamat, she may have just decided to leave things be.

Quote:
Tsundere lol
Old 2013-02-14, 19:18   Link #737
kagato3

Quote:
I vote for Tiamat the Tsundere Childhood Friend, something the the seires seems to be lacking a real Tsundere I had thought Ravel was going to fill that spot when she was first introduced but she didn't remotely end up being the tsundere spoiled rich girl I pegged her for.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-02-14, 23:11   Link #738
chrono25

there is one thing that kinda sticks in my mind its about the ship familiar it must have some important part in the next few arks and if its growth rate is like our heroes
Old 2013-02-15, 03:16   Link #739
sky black swordman

Hmm, if Tiamat is a Tsundere Childhood Friend that would another WTF moment.

Here is an interesting theory, Maybe Tiamat(even though she likes him), hates Ddraig because Ddraig had a thing for another girl from a different race.
IIRC, male dragons also take a liking to a females from other races'. Ddraig could one of those dragons.
Old 2013-02-15, 05:55   Link #740
Wysth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Shortly after Ddraig awakened Kryuu just happened to start getting close to Ise and particularly Asia who has shown to be very capable of handling Dragon. Ophis won't necessarily tell Ise everything. Ophis is just very aloof. If she doesn't sense danger she may just leave it alone. If Ophis knows of the past of Ddraig and Tiamat, she may have just decided to leave things be.
I believe the only reason Kiryuu got closer to Ise is because she got closer to Asia. Don't forget before the start of the series Ise and his friends were very unpopular with girls to such an extend that they even repulsed girls(not really unexpected considering everything they did). Since Asia and kiryuu became friends and Ise started to become less perverted. Of course kiryuu became closer with Ise to.
The awaking of Ddraig also has something to do with this. Azazal says it at the end of volume 4 "Dragons form harems without thought" or something like that. This doesn't just mean Ise gets more lovers but also gives him more "friends" because living beings (not only people) are attacked/pulled towards Ise.

But I agree it would be interesting if Tiamat where to become Ises teacher because everyone knows he needs one or two to growe again.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life