Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-04-20, 09:12   Link #141
wuhugm
Confused Shark

But where's the camera?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-20, 15:36   Link #142
krln99

Great episode. So much homages to the original Macross (Red and Blue VF1s anyone?! Nyan Nyan cafe?). Typical great "slice of life" visuals from Satelte. I always love their alien world landscapes. I thought the first Ep was a disaster, but we seem to be back to what we expect from Macross.
krln99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 19:47   Link #143
lfhoule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post

Speaking of Mirage, poor girl, she really seems to have relational issues. The moment she met with Frejya and started to list all the house rules, it's like she is hiding behind this world of rules because she is unable to relate or doesn't want to and so keepd people away. The result is she seems to be devoid of any joy of living, now I get better the thing about Mikumo. due to that she doesn't see "the wind" and so is not worthy/useful. (Considering that Hayate thanks to Frejya suddenly became Maverick, I wonder how godly she could become if could benefit of the wind).
Went through the thread a couple of times to see if had been mentioned yet, but not finding anything, AFAIK, I do believe that this is the first time in the franchise that 2 members of the main love triangle is living UNDER THE SAME ROOF as dorm mates. Which could lead to some high jinks of its own, like seeing which of them is about as bad a cook as a certain fast battleship whom shall remain nameless, but whose VA's character in Delta is rooming with Makina. At least the women's dorm is next to Chuck's place.
lfhoule is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, sci-fi fantasy