4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.62%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.62%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.62%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-19, 03:34   Link #81
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Most possible explanation why Lulu just let Shirley go back to school, and also why he just "forget" about Vietta is that. Firstly Lulu has dealt with Shirley business, she most likely would be transfered in the first 30 sec of next episode thus not risking "strange" behaviour to the rest of student council. Secondly Lulu thought that whoever the other person is, he/she is dead. Shot by Shirley. (He originally thought that it was Mao, but later scrap it the idea while he was playing chess and notice that Mao doesn't know his face so he use a phone).

Aohige also post something sounds interesting. What if Vietta loses her memory!?
Now Ougi will have her stay over.. (and gives her some sweet name), and we have an episode of Vietta x Ougi..... She at last remembers everything, and Ougi has to make the ultimate choice of what to do: To go with her and betray Zero, or to kill her for the Black Knight..

Susaku will becomes Euphie's knight sometime soon.... Now we will be seeing more Susaku x Euphie. This is a total waste of screen time. They were doing that %%%% dance in the OP every episode... isn't that enough?!

CC vs Mao is coming up. How will CC deals with a kid raise by her own hand. The look on her face is really scary in the preview though.. weee... She was also showing some Tae-kwan-do move too!! Clamp has a weird obsession with kicking arts, if you watch tsubasa or other stuffs from clamps, you would notice there is always someone who fight using kicking art...
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 03:38   Link #82
quina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
Some clarification is duly required; is Mao's Geass a heightened, or "evolved" form of Lelouch's Geass from, say, prolonged use? Or is it merely a different type of Geass?
He has 2 eyed geass: so most likely it has evolved. However he uses the term like "Your geass" and term like "That's how 'my' geass works" etc. which suggests that his geass is different than of Lulu.

Most likely the geass are different and also they can evolve. hmm so what does evolving mean then? Extra ability? or Less pre-condition in using? Currently we do not know that.
Old 2007-01-19, 03:53   Link #83
Selic

Now that Suzaku is Euphie's knight... ... That means that unless Euphie is in the command center or whatnot, Suzaku won't be near Cornelia, meaning she's vulnerable.

>=D
Selic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 04:08   Link #84
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selic View Post
Now that Suzaku is Euphie's knight... ... That means that unless Euphie is in the command center or whatnot, Suzaku won't be near Cornelia, meaning she's vulnerable.

>=D
This can cut both ways...

Suzaku can still serve Cornelia, but that would mean Euphie would need to be at every future military action. This puts Euphie in danger.

Nothing is going to happen to Euffie yet though. At least, not until she meets Nina.

The ironic thing is, I can imagine every current Britannian prince and princess (Nunnaly doesn't count) could handle unwanted attention from a crazed fan... Except for Euphie. Her gentle nature would dull her senses, making her believe Nina is someone she can be friends with. Oh, just imagine what happens when Nina no longer believe being a casual acquaintance is enough...
Old 2007-01-19, 04:15   Link #85
Selic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
This can cut both ways...

Suzaku can still serve Cornelia, but that would mean Euphie would need to be at every future military action. This puts Euphie in danger.

Nothing is going to happen to Euffie yet though. At least, not until she meets Nina.

The ironic thing is, I can imagine every current Britannian prince and princess (Nunnaly doesn't count) could handle unwanted attention from a crazed fan... Except for Euphie. Her gentle nature would dull her senses, making her believe Nina is someone she can be friends with. Oh, just imagine what happens when Nina no longer believe being a casual acquaintance is enough...
True... Maybe Lelouch will use Nina to kill Euphie. Hmm.
Old 2007-01-19, 04:16   Link #86
Orion9251

This episode was so...shocking but kind of predictable. It was really hard to watch the ending really. So depressing to geass her at the end. Guess it was for her own good. Neat song at the end as well. Totally liked the transition from that to the foot steps.
Orion9251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 04:20   Link #87
etothex

Quote:
You know, I think that'd be really awesome, but seeing as we've just spent too many episodes with Lelouch being considerate of his friends, I don't think the chances for it are very good, unless he goes mega-evil mode. But that would be really really interesting. When Suzaku becomes a knight, he could geass Suzaku to do it as well.
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 04:23   Link #88
Selic

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
You know, I think that'd be really awesome, but seeing as we've just spent too many episodes with Lelouch being considerate of his friends, I don't think the chances for it are very good, unless he goes mega-evil mode. But that would be really really interesting. When Suzaku becomes a knight, he could geass Suzaku to do it as well.
I never even considered that.

Holy hell.

That... That'd change everything. o_o
Old 2007-01-19, 04:24   Link #89
SinsI

Quote:
No can do. She's already been geassed during Narita incident to calculate the avalanche parameters.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 04:27   Link #90
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Nah, it's too unreliable. Geass can order someone to try to perform an action, but the geassed individual's level of success in performing the action would still rely on his or her personal skill. Nina would be an unreliable assassin because she doesn't know how to assassinate someone. And someone who survives an assassination attempt would be harder to kill a second time, so Lelouch would rather do it all in one go.
Mind you, Lelouch hasn't got a reason to kill her yet. She is more useful alive at the moment, if only because he might need to blackmail Cornelia one day by kidnapping her.

The reason Nina is dangerous to Euphie is the power of chaos and unpredictability. Everyone worries about Zero and the 11s, so a Britannian girl who adores the princess is not on the radar for most security forces. Euphie herself lived a sheltered life, so I wanted to she how she would react when her friendly demur grants her unwelcome attention...
Would her heart grow cold? Perhaps this happened to CC with Mao?

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; 2007-01-19 at 04:38.
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 04:28   Link #91
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

But Suzaku can't get geassed, CC's mindplay renderred him immune to it. Of course the side effect might be (temporal) instanity so Lulu better watch out if the tries to do that

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 04:33   Link #92
quina

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
No can do. She's already been geassed during Narita incident to calculate the avalanche parameters.
Nope, he didn't geass Nina. He geass the teacher (which assign the work to Nina).
Old 2007-01-19, 05:20   Link #93
Plan 36
Non-junior Member?

Really? I've always thought that he (Lelouch) used some kind of trick questions to make her do it for him.
Plan 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 06:17   Link #94
Bakaaa

Lulu better hides himself when yuffie visists the school
at least suzaku knows that the two can't meet
same goes for nanaly
well maybe yuffie is also too young to remember the faces of her half brother and sister
Bakaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 09:40   Link #95
ZeroUrashima

Actually, IIRC, all that student council says about Euphie is that Nina wants to meet her. I don't remember anything confirming a visit. What bothers is that Nanaly says that "she wants to meet Euphie too" when they are talking about it, isn't she afraid of being recognized?
ZeroUrashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 10:22   Link #96
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroUrashima View Post
Actually, IIRC, all that student council says about Euphie is that Nina wants to meet her. I don't remember anything confirming a visit. What bothers is that Nanaly says that "she wants to meet Euphie too" when they are talking about it, isn't she afraid of being recognized?
Hmmm I guess we messed up on that part then. Eitherway, sooner or later it's going to happen. I suspect when Suzaku becomes her knight then he'll be able to grant them their wishes (That's how I'm seeing it right now actually) and like I said, first day on the job and he has to deal with a psycho girl

Quote:
I doubt that Euphie is even on Lelouch's hit list. First off he's after 2nd prince and princess and second, she's not exactly keen on the whole conquering thing which she admitted to him. So really he doesn't have a reason to kill her at least.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 10:38   Link #97
cf18
Mecha Pilot

So Mao isn't a friend of C.C., then who was she talking to in her head all the time?
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 10:44   Link #98
JediNight
キズランダム

How is this all going to play out now? Even if he did wipe all memories of himself from her mind, she's still on the student council and would wonder why he's on it and she doesn't remember it?

And I agree that her memories are going to have to awaken at some point in the future.

About the Geass powers though: Couldn't Lelouche do a Geass command similar to hypnosis ...where he just sets a trigger command to then do whatever he wants -- that way the Geass command is the "door" and makes the action "re-programmable" =D
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 11:12   Link #99
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
So Mao isn't a friend of C.C., then who was she talking to in her head all the time?
Emeperor of course. Afterall Lulu is playing his game of survival of the fittest and she's there to keep him doing it

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 11:16   Link #100
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
About the Geass powers though: Couldn't Lelouche do a Geass command similar to hypnosis ...where he just sets a trigger command to then do whatever he wants -- that way the Geass command is the "door" and makes the action "re-programmable" =D
The whole point is that Geass power is a write-once only program. The person being programed won't do much at all until the order is complete, but after the order is complete no further commands are possible. Thus, you can't give half a command and leave that person in limbo. This isn't software, but hardware changes. You might as well try to hack into a vinyl.

Geass makes the person compelled to do something, which was only useful because said person didn't actually become a mindless zombie while under the power. The old man who made Zero's costume, for example, didn't need Zero to teach him how to sew; He was a tailor, and he used his skills even though Zero, the one giving orders, didn't know a thing about sewing. The point about it all, is that the person geassed would WANT to follow the command, and will use every skill in his or her repartee to do so. But otherwise, that person is unchanged in every way.